Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YaBoiSwift

Hilarious Space Ship “accidents”

Reply to describe and Link your favourite and funniest dropship, star fighter and shuttle explosions and “accidents”💥 

Edited by YaBoiSwift

When you aren’t paying attention in an event and fly a dropship into the wall instead of into the hangar to board the ISD 

When you see Krennic's shuttle doing backflips in the background on Mustafar, you then tell Vader, he turns around and it instantly explodes, killing 6+ ISB and the map instantly changes to hide it.

@YaBoiSwift

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brass said:

227A7AF13AB0EE9277558BB3C4C7020DFD371B7F

-Photo by Wolf

Brass, didn't you read the tile - It has to be a picture of an accident... silly man... this is no accident...

1 minute ago, Sudo said:

Brass, didn't you read the tile - It has to be a picture of an accident... silly man... this is no accident...

It was still funny, I couldn’t stop laughing lol

19 minutes ago, Brass said:

227A7AF13AB0EE9277558BB3C4C7020DFD371B7F

-Photo by Wolf

I remember, i was just about to be executed, then BANG. Everyone infront of me just died. Was amazing.

1 minute ago, Gregis said:

I remember, i was just about to be executed, then BANG. Everyone infront of me just died. Was amazing.

It was so funny, because we saw the ship coming in. It stopped in mid air for a second, then hit somebody in the front right corner of debrief, then server froze for like 10 seconds. The server then rubber banded forward and then just DEAD

3 minutes ago, Gregis said:

weren't you executed on the star destroyer tho? or is this a different execution a while before

10 hours ago, Crunchy said:

weren't you executed on the star destroyer tho? or is this a different execution a while before

This was way before you came back crunchy, this was back in like june