Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ruiner

i would like to become a lore character

This is certainly an interesting... I remember watching the video and thinking this would be a good idea but normally people have to donate money for custom jobs/regiments. You also haven’t provided a link to any workshop on this characters model but if you have PAC3 you would be able to retexture the playermodel with paint.

If this role was to be added I think the person who has the role must be granted by Zaspan, since you are his droid, and it would probably be a donaters item

You’d have to talk to management about this as it would be another custom donation option, and I personally believe we have enough of them (both droids and bounty hunters). You’d also have to find a GOOD model for it that matches the servers theme. You’d also have to remember, given it would be a donation job, that you can lose said job if you abuse it or misbehave.

This is a very interesting idea for a character but I believe this could be easily exploited for rdm for murderous droids and also if you want it to be accurate you would make probably the most overpowered characters on the server other than palpatine. I could also see this taken away from people very often with the roles they would perform in RP
even if there aren't any models you could easily make one as a retexture of a c-3po model somewhere 

2 hours ago, ANiX said:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/0-0-0 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/BT-1

https://gyazo.com/b2aba3224710144a419f0a81a9172919 

i could def see these coming into play soonish might make some models using PAC for when we are at the DS.

I have seen these two characters used on another server, (wont name), and the roleplay that they can bring is very intersting, the two people that played these characters had PAC, and made very nice PACs out of them. Would be cool to see them walking around alongside Vader.

I agree with robinson here pac can do all this and you dont need models. If you gained pac use and made this you would have to let zaspan do it and yu could just attach to him like normal droids do

Edited by charles

I could understand adding 000, but the BT would be unable to fulfill it's main duty which is basically just mass murder (RDM). The 000 droid would have more RP possibilities so I give that one a +1