Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vanilla

Vanilla's Junior Graphic Designer Application

Name In-game: [NS-CMD] Vanilla

Teamspeak Name: Vanilla

Playtime on the server: 4000_screenshots_20180913203018_1.jpg.dc7ab393ed9d43e2e160e9d9bc653a6b.jpg

Do you own the Adobe suite (etc. you have - Photoshop, Illustrator) and which ones are they: I own all the adobe programs (My school has provided me with a license)

If you don't own the Adobe suite, what programs do you have (Don't say MS Paint you will be denied): N/A

Do you prefer making digital art or do you prefer to do freeform?: I prefer to make digital art as I am more experienced and it is easier to alter designs. It is also a lot more efficient and quicker than freeform.

Show me some work you have made previously otherwise make 2 icons that represent an Admin and another Icon representing a User. Icons must be 256 x 256 and in PNG form with a transparent background (Upload directly to the forums):

Admin.png.fba3984913b79e0a06dc5253ee936336.pngUser.png.4374ce696f630cb591088320c07a8563.png

First one is admin, second one is user.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DESIGNER TERMS:

If you are a Designer for Imperial Gaming any and all content you make that goes on our server is exclusive to Imperial Gaming. If you are caught re-distributing this content to our competitors you will be barred from designing for us and COMMUNITY BANNED as a result. Your Steam ID and profile will also be blasted on forums like Facepunch as a ‘Server Content Leaker’. So before sending something make sure you check with the Head of Development first. These terms are at the discretion of the Head of Development and is a blanket statement for redistribution of Imperial Gaming’s content.

I agree to what is above.

Neutral

The application is good but there's already a ton of graphic designers

Good luck, Bevan

TBH those icons are super simple and I bet I could find ones identical if I google for them, they are just a white circle, with a white letter in the centre, with a coloured gradient in the background. -1