In game name and rank:

Kaye, Group Captain

How old are you?:

Time Played:

02w 6d 12h and 24m

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Why are you applying for this position?:  

I am applying for this position because i would like to expand on how i help others and make sure that others can experience an equal amount of fun. In the past i have also had issues with my game and all of them have been solved by the support team which i thank. Seeing them help me and fix each problem has given me an inspiration to help others and has made me aware of some of the issues that i now know how to fix, which is a part of being a support member and the reason i am applying.

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us:

Allowing me to become a part of the support team would mean that it would give me a chance to help others with things that i had issues with. I think that i am a friendly person who tries to help anyone with any issues that they have, and if i can't fix it, i  would follow the issue up with someone who might be able to resolve the issue. I would also make up a another member within the team so i could help others with their issues at certain times if other support team members aren't online.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

No, i haven't been a staff member on any other server.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

I have received no warns, kicks or bans.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?:

Yes, i understand.

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

Yes, i understand.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, feel free to pm me and will try to respond as quickly as i can.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by MrKayeST

You're dedicated, mature and I haven't had a bad interaction with you ingame. The application is also written well and with good formatting making it easy to read.

+1