[Svupport] MSGT -IX- Flare

In Game Rank:

Master Sergeant

In Game Regiment:

Royal storm troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

2 weeks and 5 days. 

PAC3 Tier 2 Questions

What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1? 

I have created many different things in PAC 3 since receiving tier one on the server, this includes a PAC for every single regiment I have been in since receiving PAC. This includes a pac for Vader's Fist, Inferno Squad, Death Troopers, Royal Guard, Navy and additional models I have made using bone merge and hide mesh. Some notable characters I have made is my Death Trooper PAC and my Navy PAC. Additional characters that I have attempted to make is scientist Cylo, his test subjects (which proved to be extremely difficult) and his pet droids that shoot out lasers (fun), mud troopers, jungle sand troopers and etc. 

How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? 

I have improved the roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC by immersing them in my designs. An example of this is an identification bind (when they were still a thing), when I presented my ID instead of text showing up in chat my player would physically hold up identification, immersing and enhancing RP for people I am showing my ID to. Another way/example I have improved roleplay for other members of the community is that when I conduct Navy reviews for tryouts/training I am holding a clipboard, this helps improve RP for other members of the community as it shows that I am writing notes down instead of me just standing doing nothing until I finish writing on the Navy form. Another way I have improved RP for other members of the community through PAC is that through modelling my character I can show different traits my character has, such as a monocle on my character showing that my character is of inquisitive nature. 

What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? 

Since the implementation of PAC 3 roleplay throughout the entire server has significantly increased. Through PAC 3 players are able to express their creativity through their characters that they RP as, making them individually unique. By making individually special characters through PAC the server is able to significantly develop as a serious RP server improving RP for everyone that plays on the server. 

PAC3 Examples:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/123ckWgUpBx_-xBSqp_IM6rYneSsG8Aji3fTc8RulnaE/edit?usp=sharing 

If you want me to add more PAC examples to the Doc ill be happy to. 

Edited by Havoc
Updating rank and playtime

+1

Very creative and pretty cool and decent looking pacs. I like the idea of the creation of legend/lore character like Cylo.

Good stuff!

Good luck friend!

• Like 1

+1

If this is a tier 2 app, I wanna see his tier 1 app because it gotta be good if he doing something like this on a tier 2 app.

Edited by Ricky
  • Like 2

+1

I Think you would do great things with Tier 2

Your experience Pac3 so far is very good.

From what I have seen in Game you are a very genuine person.

Goodluck, Planz ;D

• Like 1