Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cryo

Black Ops 4 Games Night (pre-date)

Recommended Posts

Official Black ops 4 games night for the IG Community. Currently, Black ops 4 is un-released for the community until 12/10/18 this year, so until then for this preparation, this is just a potential/future topic for the community. I wish to hear from you all soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently, @Snow has setup an unofficial [IG] Game Night discord - If you communicate with him it would be possible that he could find some time in the schedule they have made for Black Ops 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sudo said:

Currently, @Snow has setup an unofficial [IG] Game Night discord - If you communicate with him it would be possible that he could find some time in the schedule they have made for Black Ops 4.

What this guy said ^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like a cheaper game would work better, like Battlefront 2 (Old), Stick Fight, Counter:Strike even?

 

if you can get the people for it though, go hard.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I feel like a cheaper game would work better, like Battlefront 2 (Old), Stick Fight, Counter:Strike even?

 

if you can get the people for it though, go hard.

^^^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I don't think this game will be very good (like the previous 6 games that came before it) and I think multiple people would probably agree. Also, this doesn't really seem like it's a 'game nights' kinda game.

I think a different upcoming game like Fallout 76 would be better for game nights, It looks good and most people like Fallout more than COD.

Edited by Bevan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I feel like a cheaper game would work better, like Battlefront 2 (Old), Stick Fight, Counter:Strike even?

 

if you can get the people for it though, go hard.

Yeah I agree with this because lots of people don’t have PC’s that can run that sort of game that’s why they play Garry’s mod :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the Black Ops have been great. It probably won't beat Fortnite for one reason. Fortnite is free. I think it will still be good and will be like all others Black Ops were. Personally I will be getting so the game night should be fun, if you can get the numbers.

Edited by Ramirez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sudo said:

Currently, @Snow has setup an unofficial [IG] Game Night discord - If you communicate with him it would be possible that he could find some time in the schedule they have made for Black Ops 4.

Just saying that the game night discord is kind dead but shhhh

Edited by Bevan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 4:26 PM, Ramirez said:

All the Black Ops have been great. It probably won't beat Fortnite for one reason. Fortnite is free. I think it will still be good and will be like all others Black Ops were. Personally I will be getting so the game night should be fun, if you can get the numbers.

There is no campaign it's all multiplayer and zombies which I'll still buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×