Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cryo

Black Ops 4 Games Night (pre-date)

Official Black ops 4 games night for the IG Community. Currently, Black ops 4 is un-released for the community until 12/10/18 this year, so until then for this preparation, this is just a potential/future topic for the community. I wish to hear from you all soon.

Currently, @Snow has setup an unofficial [IG] Game Night discord - If you communicate with him it would be possible that he could find some time in the schedule they have made for Black Ops 4.

11 minutes ago, Sudo said:

Currently, @Snow has setup an unofficial [IG] Game Night discord - If you communicate with him it would be possible that he could find some time in the schedule they have made for Black Ops 4.

What this guy said ^^^

I feel like a cheaper game would work better, like Battlefront 2 (Old), Stick Fight, Counter:Strike even?

if you can get the people for it though, go hard.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I feel like a cheaper game would work better, like Battlefront 2 (Old), Stick Fight, Counter:Strike even?

^^^^^^

Personally, I don't think this game will be very good (like the previous 6 games that came before it) and I think multiple people would probably agree. Also, this doesn't really seem like it's a 'game nights' kinda game.

I think a different upcoming game like Fallout 76 would be better for game nights, It looks good and most people like Fallout more than COD.

Edited by Bevan

39 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Yeah I agree with this because lots of people don’t have PC’s that can run that sort of game that’s why they play Garry’s mod :P 

All the Black Ops have been great. It probably won't beat Fortnite for one reason. Fortnite is free. I think it will still be good and will be like all others Black Ops were. Personally I will be getting so the game night should be fun, if you can get the numbers.

Edited by Ramirez

1 hour ago, Sudo said:

Just saying that the game night discord is kind dead but shhhh

Edited by Bevan

On 9/10/2018 at 4:26 PM, Ramirez said:

All the Black Ops have been great. It probably won't beat Fortnite for one reason. Fortnite is free. I think it will still be good and will be like all others Black Ops were. Personally I will be getting so the game night should be fun, if you can get the numbers.

There is no campaign it's all multiplayer and zombies which I'll still buy