Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GOINGxHAM

Hyperion's PAC 3 Tier 1 Application

Recommended Posts

Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Ham on a Bush

Steam ID: 76561198376353031

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198376353031/
 

In Game Details

In Game Name: Khan Strax

In Game Rank: Leading Crewmen

In Game Regiment: Navy

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):Capture.PNG.0464ced2eeec163b10a3d982df7886b1.PNG

2 weeks 2 days and 18 hours 34 minutes

 

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes i have but only on my spare time on my own offline server

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have no intent on abusing P.A.C 3 as I know that it is a privilege to have and I am aware how easy it is to lose the privilege if misused in any way.  For example part of my job in navy is having to be trusted to control some of the most easily abusible controls on the ship like the defcon Hyperspace MH control etc  my point is if I can be trusted to control and maintain that ability why should PAC 3 be any different.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want access to P.A.C 3 so I can show off my creative pac creations and have a roleplaying aspect at the same time for example as being a part of Navy we get captured as hostages way to often so I  believe I could add a roleplaying aspect to that say I was shot in the nee while being kept as hostage because the captuors were proving a point that they were not messing around after the events of that event I would be rushed to the medic bay where they would have to amputate my leg and I would roleplaying using pac to show that so I would need the get a robotic leg so on. another example could be my navy model holding out a notebook with a pen in the other hand while writing a review on a regiment there are no limits to pac and I would like the chance to show my creative value.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): No one can really say that they deserve PAC because it's a privilege something to be thankful for something to wish for.  But I state my case as I am a true roleplayer at heart and a patron to the imperial gaming server and wish to only improve the roleplaying experience of not only mine but others as well. I have only scratched the surface of what the server has the offer and i want to show that i can be trusted and relied upon to do the right thing I believe the first step of doing so is gaining the privilege of pac 3.

 

PAC3 Examples:

Sith Inquisitor with a robot arm  | Carnor Jax Emperor conversation

20180812161708_1.thumb.jpg.06513190e018430f6d6e29fed802cbcb.jpg20180907011929_1.thumb.jpg.b8e0dd2eacb69acadf0bab4d15036d69.jpg

 

Royal Stormtrooper Laser Sight | Stormtrooper- Widow Squad Helmentless

20180812095555_1.thumb.jpg.da4c41741d50cbdebaaf244f652b7417.jpg20180907013901_1.thumb.jpg.3b97bf687d67a4b658af6e04c22b0d72.jpg

Widow Squad Arms behind back (Button bind)

20180916125738_1.thumb.jpg.378915c2d755ca218234288572b66315.jpg20180916125758_1.thumb.jpg.92e4a86c74d28dce262b6052267dc236.jpg

Widow Squad Arms behind back + Droid pet name: Droid boi.

follows me around providing a extra immersion feel.

catches on fire when I am below 50 health.

Makes random droid sounds whenever i am typing in chat or near death etc working on more.

ff20180916133620_1.thumb.jpg.d4ce7276cba7e5f8b13edb4d22b97085.jpg20180916133647_1.thumb.jpg.dd15ba93f80227f1ae4cc08b356ad1c3.jpg

Edited by GOINGxHAM
updating playtime and updating ingame name and adding for detailed description

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have a unique approach to your answers which I like, creative thinkers are naturally the type of people you want having pac3.

recently you’ve been an active member and you are definently not someone I can see abusing their pac3.

only thing I could ask for is a few more pac3’s. Maybe something else unique to the ST model to show off your creativity and skill 

anyway from me it’s a +1

Goodluck

~Gregis 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gregis said:

You have a unique approach to your answers which I like, creative thinkers are naturally the type of people you want having pac3.

recently you’ve been an active member and you are definently not someone I can see abusing their pac3.

only thing I could ask for is a few more pac3’s. Maybe something else unique to the ST model to show off your creativity and skill 

anyway from me it’s a +1

Goodluck

~Gregis 

Completely agree.

+1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gregis said:

You have a unique approach to your answers which I like, creative thinkers are naturally the type of people you want having pac3.

recently you’ve been an active member and you are definently not someone I can see abusing their pac3.

only thing I could ask for is a few more pac3’s. Maybe something else unique to the ST model to show off your creativity and skill 

anyway from me it’s a +1

Goodluck

~Gregis 

Agreed. I would love for you to receive PAC3 Tier 1

+1

Good Luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhhhh, this isn't even in the right section of the forums, which shows how little you care.

Also:

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

-1

Edited by Bevan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to go against the grain here Ham, I'm sorry to do this to you, however, the Pac3's you've displayed are not that hard to do and are all very basic in regards to creativity. If you go back through other applications I guarantee you'll be able to find the robotic arm, the hologram conversation, the laser pointer or the helmetless idea a few times throughout them.

However, that's not really my problem with you Ham, anytime I've seen you ingame, its been mingy and I've either A. Had to tell you to leave the area, B. Arrest you because you break the rule or C. Killed you on the orders of Thrawn.

An example of this was outside of the fence when Wolf was investigating each trooper for contraband, some of the lines, which I currently don't remember had you arrested once, killed twice, and told to leave on numerous occasions.

So, the reason I'll be giving you a -1 because if you can't be trusted not to get arrested, how can we trust you with one of the most easily abusable things on the server, which is exclusively given to esteemed and trusted players, as well as Staff members who put their time and dedication into making the server better for the players.

 

However, best of luck with your application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairly basic PAC's but this is only tier 1 so it seems like you have the knowledge you require. My only issue is with your attitude and/or how you conduct yourself on the server. When you're having a good day you can be a great role player but you have shown that you can have your "moments" where you go from good guy and great role player to toxic guy and mingy behavior. Don't get me wrong i like you but i'm worried that one of your "outbursts" with PAC could lead to PAC abuse or even worse.

I'm going to say -1 for now. But if i see you contributing and improving on your "moments" then ill happily change my vote.

All the best, Tank

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bailey said:

However, that's not really my problem with you Ham, anytime I've seen you ingame, its been mingy and I've either A. Had to tell you to leave the area, B. Arrest you because you break the rule or C. Killed you on the orders of Thrawn.

An example of this was outside of the fence when Wolf was investigating each trooper for contraband, some of the lines, which I currently don't remember had you arrested once, killed twice, and told to leave on numerous occasions.

So, the reason I'll be giving you a -1 because if you can't be trusted not to get arrested, how can we trust you with one of the most easily abusable things on the server, which is exclusively given to esteemed and trusted players, as well as Staff members who put their time and dedication into making the server better for the players.

Basically just this, the PACs can improve. Until I see an improvement in behaviour -1. 

Edited by Ramirez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral

Your Pac's look good but I would like to see more examples and you need to add a bit more detail on the questions as some of them have little detail

If you add more examples and put more detail in your app, ill change to a +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you everyone for the feedback I will improve on my Behaviour and my pac skills I will improve instead of feeling sorry for myself. I will not let yous down 👍

Edited by GOINGxHAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what the hell

you have THREE bumps that are within 7 days of each other, 2 of them being within a 12 hour timeframe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bevan said:

what the hell

you have THREE bumps that are within 7 days of each other, 2 of them being within a 12 hour timeframe

 

yea just making sure its getting across...

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GOINGxHAM said:

Well when you put it like that I apologize

Yeah kinda unfair for those of us who let our apps fall to page 2 and only bump after a full week as per guidelines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

Yeah kinda unfair for those of us who let our apps fall to page 2 and only bump after a full week as per guidelines

You don’t have to get aggressive I said I was sorry and it won’t happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 6:34 AM, Bevan said:

Uhhhh, this isn't even in the right section of the forums, which shows how little you care.

Also:

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

-1

Lol alright sorry this was my first attempt at making a PAC app and didn't know how to put it under PAC 3 applications i don't see how that's a valid reason to give it a -1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 7:25 AM, Bailey said:

I'm going to go against the grain here Ham, I'm sorry to do this to you, however, the Pac3's you've displayed are not that hard to do and are all very basic in regards to creativity. If you go back through other applications I guarantee you'll be able to find the robotic arm, the hologram conversation, the laser pointer or the helmetless idea a few times throughout them.

However, that's not really my problem with you Ham, anytime I've seen you ingame, its been mingy and I've either A. Had to tell you to leave the area, B. Arrest you because you break the rule or C. Killed you on the orders of Thrawn.

An example of this was outside of the fence when Wolf was investigating each trooper for contraband, some of the lines, which I currently don't remember had you arrested once, killed twice, and told to leave on numerous occasions.

So, the reason I'll be giving you a -1 because if you can't be trusted not to get arrested, how can we trust you with one of the most easily abusable things on the server, which is exclusively given to esteemed and trusted players, as well as Staff members who put their time and dedication into making the server better for the players.

 

However, best of luck with your application.

I have taken your feedback seriously and i have improved on my behavior in game and my examples. Thanks for the feedback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 8:08 AM, Ragetank said:

Fairly basic PAC's but this is only tier 1 so it seems like you have the knowledge you require. My only issue is with your attitude and/or how you conduct yourself on the server. When you're having a good day you can be a great role player but you have shown that you can have your "moments" where you go from good guy and great role player to toxic guy and mingy behavior. Don't get me wrong i like you but i'm worried that one of your "outbursts" with PAC could lead to PAC abuse or even worse.

I'm going to say -1 for now. But if i see you contributing and improving on your "moments" then ill happily change my vote.

All the best, Tank

Thanks man have been working on my behavior and im curreten that i've learnt to control it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×