Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

He hasn't been my favourite actor across the years and was probably my least favourite Doctor Who but there is no denying that the guy has talent. I'm interested to see what role he plays.

I hope he gets locked into a cage and suffocates to mirror that one scene from Doctor Who. Totally won't bring me out of the movie or anything...

Edit: lol wrong doctor forget about me

Edited by SCHEFF

He will 100% be an Imperial, he's got that British accent that they all do.

Matt Smith is still not enough to make me want to go see 9

• Angry 1

To be honest, I think it's kind of stupid to boycott episode 9 because of episode 8, Solo was actually very good.

And david is my favourite doctor

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bevan said:

Solo was actually very good.

I thought it was good :(. I found it to be very interesting but it added way to much stuff and aliens into it which made it succ.

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

I thought it was good :(. I found it to be very interesting but it added way to much stuff and aliens into it which made it succ.

4 hours ago, Lincoln said:

Matt Smith is still not enough to make me want to go see 9

3 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Yeah same. Eskdee :P

Since when did this thread become a critical discussion and hatefest for the new movies? Don't need to shove it everywhere. This thread is about Matt Smith being cast in Episode 9, that is all.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, SCHEFF said:

Since when did this thread become a critical discussion and hatefest for the new movies? Don't need to shove it everywhere. This thread is about Matt Smith being cast in Episode 9, that is all.

My opinion doesn’t matter... What? I have a voice I must REVOLT against this, wombats have rights to express their feelings on someone who they don’t like but not say anything to their face because that would end badly. Some people like him and some do not... I was one of the people who do not... pfft my opinion does matter :P

• Thinking 1