Steam Details

Steam Name: Alluh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124460494

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alluhyah

In Game Details

In Game Name: Del Meeko

In Game Rank: Junior Agent

In Game Regiment: Imperial Security Bureau - Inferno Squad

Time Played (Server Time / Must Provide Screenshot evidence): 1a49b53388692d3c1248df3cffc5c7ba.png.d2ff0e1c3f4e83d1b5887deeefe3ed03.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have used it on Gateway Gaming and in single player, and still use it to try new things or create general PACs

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with PAC3 because I never minge, am responsible with powers and privileges that are given to me, I’m a mature person and follow the rules. I have never received any warns or bans from the server. I would obey all the rules that come with PAC3 and would not use it to create something that would ruin RP, break server rules or be offensive towards someone or a group of people. I have used PAC3 in the past on another server and never abused it.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want access to PAC3 to further immerse myself into my characters roleplay. I have written a character biography on the forms and feel that with the use of PAC3 I would be able to further RP my character and immerse myself and others into the RP. I would also use PAC3 to try and create RP for other players whether it involves my character or event characters. I also want to use PAC3 due to there not being a model for my current character I play (Seyn Marana), and I have made a custom one with PAC3.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC3 because as said before I am a responsible and mature person, I have never and do not intend on abusing the privilege of PAC3 and will use it to enhance my appearance to allow for more immersive roleplay between myself and other members of the community. I would not create anything that would offend anyone and that would break server rules and PAC rules. If I was to be caught abusing this privilege I would take any punishment whether it be the removal of PAC3 from myself or anything else.

PAC3 Examples:

(I know it said screenshots, But I made it into a video so you can see how the PACs work in-game. If you would like screenshots just let me know and I’ll get some and fill them in.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgcs_iRenfQ&feature=youtu.be

My Full PAC - Edit of Iden Versio Model to use a face that resembles what Seyn Marana Looked liked.

Front: https://gyazo.com/ec1a314187aad27832a45485aa3c2d40

Back: https://gyazo.com/ec1a314187aad27832a45485aa3c2d40

Able to Switch from No Helmet to Helmet: https://gyazo.com/7ee1e1295f7ee06218eae5fbd58dc173

Laser for Pulse Canon: https://gyazo.com/c73be26f82161ccfee9b5443d7377bf5

Edited by Alluh
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Neutral

Goodluck

-Rickle.

14 minutes ago, Pavonis said:
1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Neutral

Goodluck

-Rickle.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:
  1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Neutral

Goodluck

-Rickle.

Are you guys able to provide a reason as to why you put Neutral? Just so I can know what to improve on?

• Upvote 1

+1 

After looking at the video you have made I can confinity say that you have put in a lot of effort into this application. I also like on how your PACs are different from the generic hologram and robotic arm.  

9 hours ago, Havoc said:

+1 

After looking at the video you have made I can confinity say that you have put in a lot of effort into this application. I also like on how your PACs are different from the generic hologram and robotic arm.  

9 hours ago, Havoc said:

+1 

+1 

• Shows Great PAC know how
  • See him everyday in ISB has shown maturity
  • Application could do with more detail/formatting 
  • Cool guy
Edited by Ragetank

2 hours ago, Ragetank said:

+1 

• Cool guy

+1

A lot of effort in this application, I like it. Good PAC3 creations, and have seen you RP to the best of your ability and never minge to my knowledge.

Good Luck!

Massive +1

I can’t stress enough how badly Alluh wants Pac3, he’s knowledgeable with Pac3. He’s mature, as well as he plans to stick with Imperial Gaming for the long haul.

He shows a aptitude for Pac3 and also shows his creativity by making his own unique Pac3’s.

Couldnt recommend him more.

+1 

• Very detailed video demonstrating great competency, clearly a lot of time has gone into this application.
  • Active player, see him on almost every day
  • I never see Alluh minging, he takes his RP serious which is why he is swiftly moving through the ranks of ISB
  • Upvote 1

On 8/25/2018 at 8:11 AM, Tonberry said:

+1 

• Very detailed video demonstrating great competency, clearly a lot of time has gone into this application.
  • Active player, see him on almost every day
  • I never see Alluh minging, he takes his RP serious which is why he is swiftly moving through the ranks of ISB

+1

On 8/24/2018 at 7:21 AM, Ragetank said:

+1 

• Cool guy

+1 

Best of luck Alluh

-Jonathan