WMd9A0G.jpg

unknown.png

TIME AT SCREENSHOT = 1 Week and 6 Hours

--Applicants History & Reasons--

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have not had any warns

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have not been banned

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

-Melbourne DarkRP - AU-GN - Administrator
-Melbourne Santos RP - AU-GN - Trial Moderator (Server shutdown 2 days after I got it)
-Melbourne StarwarsRP -MGC- Lead Developer/Owner
-MaTazo DarkRP - Lead Developer
-Elecktric Gaming - DarkRP - Superadmin
-CGC Servers - DarkRP - Developer
-E.F.T MilitaryRP - Developer/Senior Admin 
-Apex Servers - DarkRP - Community Manager
-Domination Servers - DarkRP - Moderator

-Apex ImperialRP - Community Manager

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:
The purpose of the Moderator and Staff team is to keep everything in order. If a player falls out of line and starts ruining RP, The Staff team can put that player back in line and RP can resume.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:
I am applying to be Trial Moderator here because I believe I will be a good asset to the staff team. I absolutely love doing sits and dealing with other peoples problems and then fixing them. I am always friendly when responding to situations. I am very active and check discord all the time. I try my hardest to get on the server every day and play. It has always been my goal to eventually become staff here on imperial. Ever since I first played on the server I knew it was a good place. Everyone is so friendly. I would make a great candidate for Trial Moderator. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:
I can bring experience in Garry's Mod and Trust. I will always respond to situations when I can and deal with them effectively. I have been staffing and owning Garry's Mod Servers for the past year. Non-Stop. I think I have an addiction... I work very hard and I dedicated all of my time. I try and dedicate all my time to the server and I come on as much as possible.

--Scenarios--

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:
I check logs quickly. I see how many people they killed and confirm that they left and not just change their names. Once I have confirmed they have left I will add a warning "Mass RDM|DC to avoid punishment" then ban them for either 1 day - 1 week 

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:
If I got a call for it, I would teleport to the player. I would ask the offender to stop and that this is their last warning. If they keep going, I will gag/mute them and warn them for "Disrespect". I would unmute and ungag in the next few minutes. If they keep going after that I will ban them for between 3-12 hours

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:
I record the footage I see and report it to the owner and let them know what happened. No matter what your rank is, You shouldn't be abusing

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
Instantly Permban them from the server. I don't think TMODs can permaban. I would ask a higher up to extend the ban. This is strictly not tolerated and they do not deserve to be in this community

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Terms--
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

--Extra--

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and thank you for the opportunity. I will reply to everyone that comments. If you notice any errors I have made that did not pick up, Let me know and I'll fix it up ASAP. Have a good one!

-Jeremy

Edited by JeremyMGC
Wanting to Close Application

Hi Jeremy,

I know you on the server, you are a nice enough guy, but unfortunately i personally do not think you are quite what we are looking for in a staff member here in Imperial Gaming.

1 hour ago, JeremyMGC said:

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:
If I got a call for it, I would teleport to the player. I would ask the offender to stop and that this is their last warning. If they keep going, I will gag/mute them and warn them for "Disrespect". I would unmute and ungag in the next few minutes. If they keep going after that I will ban them for between 3-12 hours

- If there is bullying happening on the server, we would not wait to get a call, we would act IMMEDIATELY if we are aware of it. We have absolutely no tolerance for bullying in this community and anyone that is caught bullying will be dealt with swiftly and severely. There is a very clear difference between "Disrespecting" and "Bullying".

- Questions aren't answered with much detail, and answers seem to trail off from answering the actual question directly

- Have not been convinced through your answers that you have as much experience with staff roles as your list of previous roles would sway me to believe 

Although i haven't supported your application for a moderator position, please do not take it as a personal attack in any way shape or form, it is a very important role that must be taken incredibly seriously, and those you apply for such a role deserve to be judged harshly. 
However, I still wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Helsing

Neutral

At this point I really do not know who you are. Try to get more involve with the community.

1 hour ago, Helsing said:

Hi Jeremy,

I know you on the server, you are a nice enough guy, but unfortunately i personally do not think you are quite what we are looking for in a staff member here in Imperial Gaming.

- If there is bullying happening on the server, we would not wait to get a call, we would act IMMEDIATELY if we are aware of it. We have absolutely no tolerance for bullying in this community and anyone that is caught bullying will be dealt with swiftly and severely. There is a very clear difference between "Disrespecting" and "Bullying".

- Questions aren't answered with much detail, and answers seem to trail off from answering the actual question directly

- Have not been convinced through your answers that you have as much experience with staff roles as your list of previous roles would sway me to believe 

Although i haven't supported your application for a moderator position, please do not take it as a personal attack in any way shape or form, it is a very important role that must be taken incredibly seriously, and those you apply for such a role deserve to be judged harshly. 
However, I still wish you the best of luck!

Hey,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm going to admit. Writing an application isn't one of my strong points. I do try my best with writing applications but I can always improve. 

I will fix up some of my answers tomorrow so they are in more detail. I will fix up Scenario 2.  Every server is different meaning they have their team staff in a different way. 

I take nothing personally. Your reply really does help and I'll try and improve my application from it

30 minutes ago, Pavonis said:

Neutral

At this point I really do not know who you are. Try to get more involve with the community.

Hello, 

I do try and say hello to everyone and get to know them.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

No idea who you are.

Hey,

I'm pretty sure we were in Marauders together :D.

Hopefully, we can RP soon!

Thank you for the replies. I will fix up this application so it is more detailed and doesn't trail off

Edited by JeremyMGC
  • Like 1

I've just read through the application again and it needs a lot of work. I Should have realized that before I posted it. 

I think it would be best if I just stay as a user for a few more weeks and Roleplay and get to know more people before I become staff.

Thanks for the reply and making me realize that I had posted this to early.

If there is anything that I need desperate fixing before I post this application in the future,  here is my discord Jeremy#7142

I want to close this Application.

Thanks

Edited by JeremyMGC
  • Upvote 1