charles

Jacobs TMOD App

17 posts in this topic

Steam Details

Steam Name: Coldron24     

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:212764663

Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198385795054

In Game Details

In Game Name: Jacob ( Know as Jack of ST's was an SGT, Jack of ISB )

In Game Rank: Junior Clerk

In Game Regiment: Gov

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): I have 2 weeks on IG 1 before the rest and one after the rest

TOMD2.PNG.f023611efcdcc3a1aa4b202903049a3f.PNG Before TMOD.PNG.192538d2abea747f8fab698928dda56f.PNGafter (sorry for the shit quality)

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have no warns on the server

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have never been baned on any part of IG

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):
Admin- Simplified gaming (Shut down) (UK server)
Mod on Spark Servers (Reopening) (Not playing ) (US Server)
Mod on Australian Underground(Died)
Admin on Masonry gaming(Reopening) (not playing) (UK server)

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of a trail mod on imperial gaming and many other servers is to first Learn, then work this stage of TMOD is mostly a learning stage where you are taught how stuff on how to handle things. Max privileges will not be given out and not needed for a Tmod they are to help out and do their part which is to improve the general part of IG IE. Better response time but also it's a time to join in. the way I see it a TMOD is important it is the faze when they create MODS and its something I believe I would want to have. the role of a MOD is very important to this server and others its there job to make sure that everyone has fun, and anyone that does things like RDM, Disrespect are things that the mods look out for and try and stop so that everyone that plays Imperial gaming has a fun time and wants to come back. but also on this server, it is a big commitment that they take on as they lose parts of there time where they should be having fun so that others have fun and that's what I admire. to see someone on a patrol and having fun with his regiment then to stop and leave it so that someone else has their problems fixed is a part of being a mod making sure that others are happy and they put others and there RP first on this server and all that happens. To play as a MOD on a server like this is something that MODS are proud of and that's why they come back and keep doing what they do. 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for trail MOD because to be a member of this place has been great and everyone is so kind. I have had some really good times and I want to improve this server in any way I can so TMOD is a role I would love. to help people is a big part of my life, in general, the feeling I have helped someone and improved there time is Something I love so I want to take it to the place that I spend a lot of my time Imperial Gaming. Being a TMOD Would mean so much to me as I see people that need help I want to help but its something I can't do either because its a problem out of my power or just one that they want staff to handle. I am also applying because People that I know sometimes call me Selfless and when I hear that it is the best feeling so to take a selfless role on this server would improve my day. Also its something that when I joined I had a lot of questions and this whole place has been really nice if I every needed to talk to anyone I could be sure someone on IG was there to help so this is my way of giving back to server by helping others/new players that were just like me

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

In my eyes to the staff team, I could bring a new aspect to the team I always look at things from a different view. Also would think that if something bad happens by me I won't hate people back with is a skill I think that all Staff should have as you deal with some bad people on duty. Also, I am Active playing every day for about 1-2 hours and a lot on weekdays, To end that off I am the person that gets along with people well so i could fit into the staff team easy.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

As soon as I get a report of someone saying "Greg" mass RDM'ed I would go right into Logs I would get all the vital info like Steam ID64 ingame name and then how many people he RDM'ed. After that, I would pull the people that reported him Step by Step and get there story. After I get all the information I would ask if any other staff are on that are higher up then me if they are I would give them all the information and go and help them with anything they need. If not I would ban them for one week for (Mass RDM, DC to avoid SIT) then keep his Steam ID and info and give to anyother staff for an extension to what they see fit I would make it one month but I believe as TMOD I cant

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

As soon as I get a report of a person bullying someone I would go to the 2 people in question at different times if I know this person that's reporting it or doing it and in knowing them well I would ask for another staff so there is no bias. if I do not know them I would ask what he is doing to them and get the whole story, after that I would ask if they have any recordings or screenshots just to help with the proof even if they said no I would still take action though as Bullying is not ok. after I have his story i would go to the other guy and get his side of the story to make sure he has a fair say once they have all had there said I would contact a Senior MOD+ or a MOD for there opinion on this to make sure that I would be making the best choice that I could. once the other person I asked told me what he thought I would warn him for Bullying and tell him if I ever get a report of you doing this again he would be banned for 1 week and set to recruit then 2 weeks if he did it again and back to recruit then 2 months if he did it again

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

If I see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers I would get as much proof as I could that be recordings, screenshots and anything else while he is doing this I would send either Wolf, Frank, Whitey, Fliqqs, Cody a message as they are high ranked people with the news that and higher ranked staff was abusing. the message would be like Hello I am Jacob T-MOD "Greg" Senior mod is abusing his powers by giving out weapons (Insert Proof) and then say thanks for my time

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

As soon as I see someone saying that they will DDOS I would grab their Steam ID and put it on a notepad along with recording my screen and screenshots, I would alert any staff on and bring him to a sit, when there if he does DDOS it while in a sit it will be a 1 week ban with the message (Baned, DDOS, Extend to perm) and I would as for an admin to extend it to a Perm Ban for DDOSing the server after being told not to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.
8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by charles

Neutral

-You have a nice app but at this time I don’t feel like you are ready for this position. Try to get more involve in the community.

Good luck,

Pav

Edited by Pavonis

I can’t recall seeing you in game at all so try to pick up your time on the server and get more involved in the community and also try to get a better quality photo of your playtime as I can’t see how much time you have.

Good luck! 

+1, I remember when you were a stormtrooper you did really well and I thought you were really mature. Can admit haven't seen you on as much recently, that could be because I'm not used to the name Jacobs. Best of luck

9 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

+1, I remember when you were a stormtrooper you did really well and I thought you were really mature. Can admit haven't seen you on as much recently, that could be because I'm not used to the name Jacobs. Best of luck

52 minutes ago, Swift said:

I can’t recall seeing you in game at all so try to pick up your time on the server and get more involved in the community and also try to get a better quality photo of your playtime as I can’t see how much time you have.

Good luck! 

Same here,

However I’m willing to change if I see you in game more.

Edited by Emerald

Neutral.

Get more actively involved in the community. App could be more colourful. 

I've seen you on like, twice? 

~ Fox

+1

- Good Application

- Quite Detailed

- Working with yourself in Regional Government has been amazing as you always finish any tasks handed your way

- Super Active and attempting to meet new members of the community and make stronger friendship bonds

- Super polite, always stopping whatever you might be doing to say hello and checkup on others.

- Spelling/Grammar mistakes (But Im No Better)

Edited by Sudo
I accidentally throughout Jacob was another individual

18 hours ago, Ramirez said:

+1

15 hours ago, Fox said:

Neutral.

Get more actively involved in the community. App could be more colourful. 

I've seen you on like, twice? 

~ Fox

@charles

Application

Your application is poor. Although to the eye it looks well detailed, you have multiple spelling and grammar mistakes, and you repeated yourself a bit in Why are you applying section. You don't really extend yourself to make it extra detailed, but opting to put more and more stuff in there, not elaborating on the current information. Your application is very generic, and I don't see anything that I haven't seen many times before. I suggest fixing your application so that you don't put random full stops in the middle of sentences and fix up simple mistakes such as "trail". 

In-game Behaviour

From my experiences in the game with you, I believe you behave but up to a certain standard. One thing that does stand out though, is lying on your ISB Application. Although an issue already resolved, lying on that application doesn't help in gaining my trust, or others. When you were confronted and asked about this, you became very stubborn and stuck up, saying repeatedly "You already know", or something along the lines of that, and becoming quite a hassle to deal with. 

Lying on that application gives me some suspicions if you lied on this application as well, which is against the rules of applying. If you become ignorant when confronted with an issue, I believe you don't fit in the staff team.

Overall Opinion

Negative Support

For the reasons I have listed above, I believe you don't fit in the staff team. If you have any issues with what I have said, please contact me on the forums or on steam.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Twinkie said:

@charles

Application

Your application is poor. Although to the eye it looks well detailed, you have multiple spelling and grammar mistakes, and you repeated yourself a bit in Why are you applying section. You don't really extend yourself to make it extra detailed, but opting to put more and more stuff in there, not elaborating on the current information. Your application is very generic, and I don't see anything that I haven't seen many times before. I suggest fixing your application so that you don't put random full stops in the middle of sentences and fix up simple mistakes such as "trail". 

In-game Behaviour

From my experiences in the game with you, I believe you behave but up to a certain standard. One thing that does stand out though, is lying on your ISB Application. Although an issue already resolved, lying on that application doesn't help in gaining my trust, or others. When you were confronted and asked about this, you became very stubborn and stuck up, saying repeatedly "You already know", or something along the lines of that, and becoming quite a hassle to deal with. 

Lying on that application gives me some suspicions if you lied on this application as well, which is against the rules of applying. If you become ignorant when confronted with an issue, I believe you don't fit in the staff team.

Overall Opinion

Negative Support

For the reasons I have listed above, I believe you don't fit in the staff team. If you have any issues with what I have said, please contact me on the forums or on steam.

3 hours ago, Twinkie said:

@charles

Application

In-game Behaviour

Overall Opinion

Negative Support

Before you read this i know its your opinin and i cant change that this is not ment to be hostile as it looks bad on my part to scream at your for you feedback Thank you for the opinon if you want to chat in TS and sort this out as i dont want people hating me for things i did i want to get over with it and play as a group so please lets find a time

I want to sort this out to a Point Yes I lyied on my ISB but not to a big point i did not put an old name there sorry this and it was seen lying because i was blacklist 7 months ago with no notice witch is a pain so when i applyed i put names i went Under After the server restart and for being stubborn saying you already know i was gonna be thrown out and Airlock no matter the answer and PK'ed so i wanted to RP it as someone who keeps his mouth shut if this was against the rules in Anyway please contact me.

Thanks Jacob

Edited by charles

Hi Jacob, 

• I've been spending an increasing amount of time around you in the server recently. In my experiences, I feel that you are a mature and capable person.
  • However, I do feel that your spelling and grammar  skills could be improved  as one of the main jobs as a staff member is to communicate effectively with the community in a professional manner. 
  • After reading Sudo's reply to your application *Quoted Below*  and his experiences with you inside Regional Government, I believe that you are definitely capable of improving yourself within the staff team.

Overall, I'm going to give you a +1 as long as you keep improving yourself and your skills as a representative of the community.

:empire: Good luck  :empire:

Spoiler
On 8/5/2018 at 5:46 PM, Sudo said:

+1

- Good Application

- Quite Detailed

- Working with yourself in Regional Government has been amazing as you always finish any tasks handed your way

- Super Active and attempting to meet new members of the community and make stronger friendship bonds

- Super polite, always stopping whatever you might be doing to say hello and checkup on others.

Edited by Brass

7 hours ago, Twinkie said:

@charles

Application

In-game Behaviour

Overall Opinion

Negative Support

-1, Sorry

Goodluck

-Rickle

16 hours ago, Twinkie said:

@charles

Application

In-game Behaviour

Overall Opinion

Negative Support

Sorry but as it stands i'm going to have to vote against you getting a staff role on Imperial Gaming. Even if this does become the case, i hope that you do indeed stay true to your words, and continue to help those on the server as much as you can, as you personally know how it feels. If you can do that, work on the way you communicate and increase your presence on the server, I have no doubt you could be a possible candidate for staff in this community sometime in the future.

Good Luck!

On 8/5/2018 at 11:44 AM, Pavonis said:

Neutral

-You have a nice app but at this time I don’t feel like you are ready for this position. Try to get more involve in the community.

Good luck,

Pav

On 8/7/2018 at 1:48 AM, Helsing said:

Sorry but as it stands i'm going to have to vote against you getting a staff role on Imperial Gaming. Even if this does become the case, i hope that you do indeed stay true to your words, and continue to help those on the server as much as you can, as you personally know how it feels. If you can do that, work on the way you communicate and increase your presence on the server, I have no doubt you could be a possible candidate for staff in this community sometime in the future.

Good Luck!

On 8/6/2018 at 3:28 PM, Brass said:

Hi Jacob, 

• I've been spending an increasing amount of time around you in the server recently. In my experiences, I feel that you are a mature and capable person.
  • However, I do feel that your spelling and grammar  skills could be improved  as one of the main jobs as a staff member is to communicate effectively with the community in a professional manner. 
  • After reading Sudo's reply to your application *Quoted Below*  and his experiences with you inside Regional Government, I believe that you are definitely capable of improving yourself within the staff team.

Overall, I'm going to give you a +1 as long as you keep improving yourself and your skills as a representative of the community.

:empire: Good luck  :empire:

Reveal hidden contents

On 8/6/2018 at 7:02 AM, Bevan said:

On 8/6/2018 at 6:50 AM, Delta said:

+1

On 8/5/2018 at 5:46 PM, Sudo said:

+1

- Good Application

- Quite Detailed

On 8/5/2018 at 12:11 PM, [IG] Tackxo said:

On 8/5/2018 at 12:01 PM, Ramirez said:

Thank you for all the support that has been given out for my application and it really makes my day to See +1's. But i see that there are -1's i understand the reason for these and being from people that are staff is not good so, i have mad the call to pull this down @Whitey @Coach Frank and try later All those that -1'ed my Application it would be great to talk as i know the reason from the comments you made i want to clear that up before i apply. I might be back here in  6 months trying to apply or after Christmas. Thank you very much Please Lock this application

• Upvote 2