EpicEzale

Support Model (SCAR)

8 posts in this topic

Since SCAR now has a support class it would be good to get the Medic model in use (In our addon pack, Custom Imperial Shadow ARC).

I believe using this model would benefit roleplay as the support can stand out in crowds so troopers can instantly rush to him if they are injured.

233769089_SCARSUPPORTA.thumb.jpg.23473c9a6a7d31187cc942ae0c2f7a5c.jpg780659445_SCARSUPPORTB.thumb.jpg.9d5e036bf263abbdbf10dc5fbcb22863.jpg

models/player/banks/banks/tk_arc_shadow.mdl

Edited by EpicEzale
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

What’s different?

Look at the Skirt.

Also I definitely +1 this because this would suit the regiment very much and maybe even help with recruiting as it gives the regiment something unique. 

9 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

What’s different?

3 symbols located:

• Top right of chestplate
  • Pauldron
  • Skirt
  • Upvote 2

I understand how this can be used but it doesnt make sense for SCAR to have to only custom model for their support class - If troopers are in need of a medic whilst in battle it is pretty hard to miss a white and pink soldier running around to serveral individuals healing them.

Going back to my main point; What makes SCAR more important than all the other regiments allowing them to get a custom model implemented, Most likely you will say “Because it is in lore” but quite frankly (without throwing any shade) before I went of my trip I didnt see any SCAR on for around a week, besides yourself (kamlieon)

I believe if more SCAR Troopers were on instead of just the Lieutenant Colonel it could happen and the model could be coded in but until then I do not believe it is necessary.

(EDIT) It doesn’t stand out in a crowd, It looks the exact same as the other models until you focus on the cape and shoulder pad, Just looking through the comments even Ramirez had to ask what was different.

Edited by Sudo
Added Last Paragraph
  • Thinking 1