Steam Details

Steam Name:  [IG] UNSC Savannah II

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:29140235

Steam Profile link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018546199/

In Game Details

In Game Name:  99 ● 'Archer'

In Game Rank:  Lieutenant Colonel

In Game Regiment:  Imperial Commandos

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 20180803124629_1.jpg.47eda06041f29096f8d312d9c4ded9ed.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):  I've had no warnings

Have you had any bans (If so state them):  I've had no bans

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):   Admin, Senior Admin, Executive Server Admin/Super Admin on TGC from March to July 2017 

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:  The purpose of Moderators are various on the server, primarily a moderator deals in situations in which players have broken or disregarded server rules via the actions they have taken and are dealt with accordingly, as well moderators also assist in minor issues like people asking for tools, vehicles or dealing with people that they are having a problem with and vise versa, they also help to ensure a fun and safe environment for everyone else on the server which allows for a better overall RP experience and will ensure people come back to play. In short, moderators are the swords and shields of the server while also being the kind person that are allowed to wield those tools.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:  I've been apart of this community for nearly 8 months now, in that time I've met some incredible people and seen how they enjoy this server plus the time and dedication they have put into this community, after moving here from TGC I regained what I lost in terms of enjoyment when it closed down, I have not regretted coming to IG and I will continue to play and serve the community, I wish to give back to the community after giving me back what I lost, as such I wish to help the staff in managing the server and continue to make it a safe and enjoyable experience for all those who play.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:  Being a ex high ranking staff I am aware of my duties and responsibilities that come with this position, i'm also willing to learn any new skills  that I will need in my time as part of the IG staff team, I'm also a very active member of the community, a trustworthy and responsible person, i'm also quite understanding of people's situations and can easily sympathize with other people, I've also taught people new to staffing roles and shown them how to deal with situations as well as assist other staff if they need help in any way, I've also worked hard for the role I have within the server which shows I am capable of putting time and effort into my role if granted the opportunity.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:  I would gather as much evidence as possible in regards to what happened via the server logs, recorded footage or photos taken, I would also get eye witness testimony from all those who were killed by the accused person and get the details of person who committed the offence and warn them accordingly [!warn name mass RDM x # | DC to avoid punishment] , I would also inform higher up staff to what happened so they can keep an eye out for the accused if they return.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:  I would step in and speak to the person who was being bullied to get their side of the story, after which I would speak to the accused bully about why they are doing this, once i've done that I would verbally warn them for bullying other members of the community and to not do it again, if said bullying still occurs I will give them an official warning [!warn name Bullying other players x #] , I would also keep an eye on the bully to see if they continue to do it.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would speak to the accused staff member abusing their powers and try to convince them to stop abusing their powers, if said abuse continues I would start recording all instances of abuse, get witness testimony and speak to a higher rank of staff and inform them of what the accused staff member is doing and show them the evidence of said abuse.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:  I would begin to collect evidence, start recording and inform higher ups of the situation in regards to a DDOS threat, I would spectate the person carefully and determine if the DDOS threat is real or not, if it is real I will inform all staff on and off the server of the situation and wait for instructions, if the threat is not real I will speak to the person giving the false threats and warn them accordingly [!warn name DDOS Threat x #].

Note: If people are confused about my previous staff ranks being only months apart, I can explain it if people want to know why, otherwise thank you for reading this application.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 1

+1

Active, Doesn't Minge, Great Roleplayer, Friendly.

Application has lots of detail.

I strongly believe Archer deserves T Mod.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

• Upvote 2

+1 You have really changed your attitude from your EM app, and it's really a pleasure to talk to you on the server

• Upvote 2

Huge +1

• Archer is extremely active, being on almost every day.
  • He has an extreme amount of detail in all questions and scenarios, all of them being answered beautifully.
  • He has a decent amount of experience on other servers (Specifically TGC), reaching the rank of Super Admin
  • Archer has ALWAYS dedicated himself to roleplay and his work in whatever he does.
  • Long-time and trusted member. I trust he would NEVER abuse staff position.

I feel Archer is one of the best candidates for the staff team and would do spectacularly as a T-Mod.

Good luck ✌️

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Brass said:

Huge +1

• He has an extreme amount of detail in all questions and scenarios, all of them being answered beautifully.
  • He has a decent amount of experience on other servers (Specifically TGC), reaching the rank of Super Admin
  • Archer has ALWAYS dedicated himself to roleplay and his work in whatever he does.

I feel Archer is one of the best candidates for the staff team and would do spectacularly as a T-Mod.

Good luck ✌️

Archer would be a great Moderator, I trust him with the position.

+1

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Brass said:

Huge +1

Good luck ✌️

Totally Agree!

Archer, It's a +1 

• Upvote 1

Archer did an alright job on TGC ;) ....
But from what I've seen and know about him he would do good in this position
Plus Soup art +1

• Upvote 1

Huge +1

Archer is one of the most nicest peopl I’ve met. He would never abuse a staff role in any way shape or form and I believe he would be a great addition to the amazing team we already have.

Edited by Sudo
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

+1

Active, Doesn't Minge, Great Roleplayer, Friendly.

Application has lots of detail.

I strongly believe Archer deserves T Mod.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

^

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Brass said:

Huge +1

Good luck ✌️

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Brass said:

Huge +1

Good luck ✌️

Couldn't agree more +1

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Brass said:

Huge +1

Good luck ✌️

+1 

Archer is purely awesome.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Brass said:

Huge +1

Good luck ✌️

+1

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2018 at 3:07 PM, Brass said:

Huge +1

Good luck ✌️

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2018 at 3:07 PM, Brass said:

Huge +1

Good luck ✌️

+1 ARCHER is one of the GREATEST CO's. (@Gr8_Gatsby is also up there ):) 

• Upvote 1