Supersoup

Supersoups PAC app i guess

20 posts in this topic

Steam Details

Steam Name: Supersoup

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:35348807

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030963342/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Kirgin Joomboom

In Game Rank: Officer Cadet

In Game Regiment: Navy

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

https://i.imgur.com/3bVBeGX.jpg

 

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Due to the fact my position enthralls quite alot of responsibility already, and I've think I've come to a responsible enough position on the server to handle something such as PAC. I've already handled a multitude of things that require a degree of responsibility such as handling NIA reports and making roleplay from them with various regiments, so yes. I think I can be trusted.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I only intend to do basic things with it aswell, namely model manipulation through bonemerging and lended PACs that i've been offered. I've also been told by some people that I should get PAC due to the fact that i'm NIA and I should customize my appearence to much such a position.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I'm dedicated to my position enough to enthrall a reason enough to why I want it, which is to apply my own appropriate models. If I were to abuse it it can quite easily be taken away - I'll also have people who are experienced with PAC assisting me as such.

PAC3 Examples:

(Insert screenshots of your PAC3 Examples here)

All I've got is PAC3 Model Bonemerges. I'm not the best. I've listed why I want it.

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

Not Enough Detail

Doesn't Seem A Lot Of Effort Was Put Foward Into The Application

No PAC3 Screenshots Provided

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral, you should spend some time in SP doing pac.

App is fine otherwise.

Edited by Keta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think you'd be trustworthy with pac3 but you are simply lacking attention to detail and you are missing pac3 examples, 

Also you can attach your photo's directly to your application instead of linking them to imgur

Add some more detail and provide some unique pac3's and i'll happily give you a +1 

Unfortunately for now it's a -1

Goodluck ~Gregis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral, not the best Application I have seen. It is really lacking the detail. Although in game your pretty active and mature. I do not think you would abuse PAC3. You just need to show that you actually want it by working on this Application. Change it and I will give a +1. Best of Luck!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gregis said:

Think you'd be trustworthy with pac3 but you are simply lacking attention to detail and you are missing pac3 examples, 

Also you can attach your photo's directly to your application instead of linking them to imgur

Add some more detail and provide some unique pac3's and i'll happily give you a +1 

Unfortunately for now it's a -1

 Goodluck ~Gregis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Neutral, not the best Application I have seen. It is really lacking the detail. Although in game your pretty active and mature. I do not think you would abuse PAC3. You just need to show that you actually want it by working on this Application. Change it and I will give a +1. Best of Luck!

 

2

NeutralNeutral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ramirez said:

not the best Application I have seen. It is really lacking the detail. Although in game your pretty active and mature. I do not think you would abuse PAC3. You just need to show that you actually want it by working on this Application. Change it and I will give a +1. Best of Luck!

 

2

Neutral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big ol -1

> App Lacks detail

> Missing PAC3 examples

> Go look at the accepted apps.

> If you aren't confident enough to display your pacs, go learn how to properly use the tool and THEN apply.

> Not a lot of effort into this app.

> Some grammatical and spelling errors, wording is very odd.

enthral - MEANING - capture the fascinated attention of. OR - To Enslave

> Good luck 

~ Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral, you should check some of the successful apps for good pointers on how to write fully fleshed out app. "Supersoups PAC app i guess"  doesn't sound very serious to begin with. Probably also want to add screen caps of the bone merges, though i don't really see the reason why you want PAC besides you want to customize  your own character which doesn't really improve the roleplay of others. Provide some examples and maybe a bit more depth in the app and i might change to +1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Supersoup.

To be fair, This application lacks a lot of detail and you've failed to present us with your PAC3 Examples.

  • Detail - Your application has basically no detail in it, Try to edit it and make it more detailed.
  • PAC3 Examples - I am unable to judge your skills with PAC3 as you've failed to show it in your application.

Therefore, I will be giving you a -1.

If you are able to improve with what is stated above, I may reconsider my response.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:25 PM, Ramirez said:

Neutral, not the best Application I have seen. It is really lacking the detail. Although in game your pretty active and mature. I do not think you would abuse PAC3. You just need to show that you actually want it by working on this Application. Change it and I will give a +1. Best of Luck!

 

Neutral. Goodluck

-Rickle

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 until PAC examples are shown and application improved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

  • Mature in game and active
  • Great roleplayer
  • Application is rushed and has little detail
  • No PAC examples
  • You claim to only have bone merges, so why are you applying?
  • Title is immature: "Supersoups pac app i guess"

I suggest you spend some time in singleplayer learning PAC. If you really want the position, I would spend some time editing your application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2018 at 7:20 PM, Emerald said:

Hello Supersoup.

To be fair, This application lacks a lot of detail and you've failed to present us with your PAC3 Examples.

  • Detail - Your application has basically no detail in it, Try to edit it and make it more detailed.
  • PAC3 Examples - I am unable to judge your skills with PAC3 as you've failed to show it in your application.

Therefore, I will be giving you a -1.

If you are able to improve with what is stated above, I may reconsider my response.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2018 at 12:35 PM, Fox said:

Big ol -1

> App Lacks detail

> Missing PAC3 examples

> Go look at the accepted apps.

> If you aren't confident enough to display your pacs, go learn how to properly use the tool and THEN apply.

> Not a lot of effort into this app.

> Some grammatical and spelling errors, wording is very odd.

enthral - MEANING - capture the fascinated attention of. OR - To Enslave

> Good luck 

~ Fox

-1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2018 at 7:20 PM, Emerald said:

Hello Supersoup.

To be fair, This application lacks a lot of detail and you've failed to present us with your PAC3 Examples.

  • Detail - Your application has basically no detail in it, Try to edit it and make it more detailed.
  • PAC3 Examples - I am unable to judge your skills with PAC3 as you've failed to show it in your application.

Therefore, I will be giving you a -1.

If you are able to improve with what is stated above, I may reconsider my response.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh, Feel free to deny it for now. Maybe if I gather the effort to make PACs i'll try to reapply. For now I'd rather focus on what I like doing, which is NIA stuff.

  • Facepalm 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 7:40 PM, Sudo said:

-1

Not Enough Detail

Doesn't Seem A Lot Of Effort Was Put Foward Into The Application

No PAC3 Screenshots Provided

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now