Applicants History & Reasons
Have you had any warns (If so state them):
N/A
Have you had any bans (If so state them):
N/A
Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):
No

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the serve:
The role of a Moderator is to ensure that the community is a safe and enjoyable place for everyone. If there is a problem and it is upsetting people on the server such as a minge, abusive player, RDM, Regiment/Player disrespect, etc. a Moderator is in charge of stopping/solving the problem and then most likely punishing the person causing the issue. If a player is unsure about a new rule, an event, commands, etc. a Moderator will help them. 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:
I really want to be apart of the Staff team again, as being in it I felt I made a positive impact on the community. I feel like I would enjoy becoming a Moderator because I get to help people and this is something I enjoy/benefit from. Being a Moderator would make my time on the server way more productive as I can always be responding to tickets. This would only be when I’m free obviously, I am finding I have free time so rather than me running around not doing anything, I could be helping others.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:
I’m am very dedicated to whatever tasks/roles I’m given. I always put a lot of effort and time into whatever I am doing. I am very friendly and am willing to help when I can and to the best of my ability. When it is necessary I can be strict and fair, this is a quality I think is 100% necessary for Moderators. I’m very active I am on most of the day on weekends and almost on every single night during the week. I have a pretty decent understanding of the server rules, so I will know the appropriate punishments and who is wrong and right. 

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:
First of all whoever is upset I would make sure to calm them down and let them know I will be sorting it out. Then I will open up logs. Check if this person has Mass RDM’d. Then check if they did in fact disconnect. I would then warn them for Mass RDM/DC’d to avoid sit.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:
I would go to both parties get each side of the story and any screenshots/recordings. I would most likely talk to the person who contacted me first. Then I would decide if it is bullying. If it is true,  I would give them a verbal warning or a proper warning depending on the seriousness. If they are given a verbal warning, it will be a proper warning next time with no exceptions.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:
I would try talking to them to see if I saw it wrong or if I missed a previous situation. If I didn’t I would tell them they really shouldn’t be doing that and I would like them to stop or I will escalate it. If they decide to continue, I would gather evidence and show to an even higher ranking staff member.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
I would quickly make sure this was said by talking to multiple witnesses and checking logs. Then I would ban them for as long as I possibly can. I will then proceed to gather evidence and show this to a staff member who is able to permanently  ban the offender.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

file

Edited by Ramirez
Rank

+1

Ramirez is a responsible, mature and good member of the community. He is currently Chief Engineer of Engineers and has done a good job in making the regiment active and exciting. He is a great choice for Trial Moderator.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

+1

Ramirez is a responsible, mature and good member of the community. He is currently Chief Engineer of Engineers and has done a good job in making the regiment active and exciting. He is a great choice for Trial Moderator.

+1

Goodluck

-rickle.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

+1

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Twinkie said:

+1

+1

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

+1

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

+1 I feel he would do well as a staff member.

Good luck buddy ✌️

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

^^^^

• Upvote 1

When I was with this community, Ramirez generally followed the rules and if I'm not mistaken was a good event master at some point. +1 

• Upvote 1

+1

-Extremely responsible

-Always able to resolve conflict's

-Good playtime

-Mature

-Revived Engineers

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

What do you mean by 0?

He means it as a neutral, most likely at least.

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2018 at 3:24 PM, Twinkie said:

+1

+1

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2018 at 5:24 PM, Twinkie said:

+1

+1

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2018 at 4:54 PM, Twinkie said:

+1

+1

11 hours ago, charles said:

+1 Seen you on the server Dose not minge and Active, Working in ST have not seen him on much since the change but i have be to busy to check who is on for ST's

Hey. Thanks for the feedback. I am currently away I have been since Tuesday, that should explain you not seeing me.