Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] outback_survivor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86907616

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134080960/

In Game Details

In Game Name: 53 ● 'Outback'

In Game Rank: Lieutenant

In Game Regiment: Imperial Commandos 

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):image.png.7a42b91dcf03c5e926cacd714ec46941.png I have played for 1 week and 1 day+ since the server reset

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

Only in single player, never on a server

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):  

I can be trusted with PAC because I am a responsible player and member of the community, I have never been banned or warned. i am always ready and willing to help new players with things around the map as well as give pointers to people wanting to learn new things and skills such as climb swep and ranks ect. i want to make the server as enjoyable as possible for myself and others and using PAC is just one of the ways i can help make this possible 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to have access to PAC so that i could decorate my character and make them stand out more. this would help with recruitment as well as helping my regiment be seen during events and could help us place in them. I would also like to try and create PAC based off of the roll play or events that take place, collect trinkets or trophies from battles and hang them off of my model.  i have not been using PAC long but i am looking for more excuses to use it and having access to it on the IG server will dentally give me some opportunities to practices with it. 

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): 

I believe I deserve PAC because I maintain role play but also know its a game where people are there to have fun and occasionally joke around. I will use PAC responsibly and appropriately. i will not over load my pac with excess props or items and will hope to learn from and teach other people who use pac. i will abide by any requests staff have about my pac regarding its design and keeping it lore friendly. 

PAC3 Examples:          these are some of my first attempts at PAC as well as some more practised ones. i only want to get better from here

Radio receiver on backpack, early work

image.png.621e29fa5d5b1d9c04a61c4998eb2e0a.png

Battle droid hand on backpack

image.png.4815e0f0072fd076662e00d8e22b7255.png

Helmet paint

image.png.a1457b349d4f0e599e610cbbf03e492e.png

image.png.ceaf96a60d0e9ee97cb4d0eaf8bf303b.png

Gun holsters

49F3309785A040587A8F587B43268655DD9E5EC2 (1920Ã1080)

34446C0172B1BF91FD03B48EB43CD2669F5E3F5B (1920Ã1080)

(Insert screenshots of your PAC3 Examples here)

Edited by Outback

1 hour ago, Allucious said:

+1

+1

Overall you deserve Pac3. Good examples, well known, active, doesn't minge, application has a lot of detail.

Goodluck. (By the way you spelt tier wrong in title you did tire.)

-Rickle.

• Like 1

Hello Outback,

Your Application is quite good and to be honest, I believe you would do well with PAC3, But the examples you've shown aren't that unique.

• Detail - It's quite good and clearly shows how you will use PAC3 Tier One.
  • PAC3 Examples - Shows that you know how to use PAC3, But they're quite boring.
  • Activity - I see you on a lot and not once have I seen you minge.

Therefore I will be giving you a Neutral.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hello Outback,

Your Application is quite good and to be honest, I believe you would do well with PAC3, But the examples you've shown aren't that unique.

• PAC3 Examples - Shows that you know how to use PAC3, But they're quite boring.

Good Luck.

Leaning toward +1

Edited by Morgan
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hello Outback,

Good Luck.

+1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hello Outback,

Good Luck.

• Like 1

+1

• Outback is a dedicated member of the community and has been playing for months. He has earned the respect of myself and others within the community and never minges. 
  • His PAC3 examples are somewhat basic but they can always be improved with feedback from others and practice.
  • I trust he will not abuse PAC3 in any way.
  • Therefore I will be giving you a +1.

Good luck buddy! ✌️

Edited by Brass

1 hour ago, Brass said:

+1

• Outback is a dedicated member of the community and has been playing for months. He has earned the respect of myself and others within the community and he never minges. 
  • His PAC3 examples are somewhat basic but they can always be improved with feedback from others and practice.

Agreed +1

Goodluck!

Outback is my sensei +1, spellings and punctuation is infantile -1, PAC3s are not that good -1, high rank +1.

Edited by Proto_Carl

On 7/12/2018 at 7:23 AM, Brass said:

+1

• Outback is a dedicated member of the community and has been playing for months. He has earned the respect of myself and others within the community and never minges. 

Good luck buddy! ✌️

+1

Edited by pinejack

On 7/12/2018 at 5:53 AM, Brass said:

+1

agreed

+1

On 7/12/2018 at 9:53 AM, Brass said:

+1

Good luck buddy! ✌️

^^^^ +1