Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096770981/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Snoozy

In Game Rank: Lance Corporal

In Game Regiment: 212th

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1d 12hrs 18mins

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: no

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): So i can make cool armors and i will not abuse it

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): so i can make stuff with it for my regiment

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): i believe i deserve the right to use PAC editor because i'm not one of those people who miss use it in any way and not a minge

• Downvote 2

-No Effort

- Not Enough Play time

- Not Examples of PAC

Buddy not to be rude or anything but i feel like you are not serious about getting PAC. Your application REALLY Lacks effort. Try adding more detail to it and provide us with some PAC Examples.

Hello Snoozy,

This application has no detail whatsoever and I believe that you personally are not ready to receive PAC3 Tier One.

• Detail - Your application lacks it and seems rushed.
  • PAC3 Experience - You have no experience with PAC3, So what I recommend is going into Single Player and practicing it.
  • Playtime - You have 1 day of playtime, I suggest getting atleast a week before applying.

Therefore, I will be giving you a -1

Good Luck.

I have instinctual dislike for the word Snoozy so it’s probably because you were an ST and minged. Your PAC3 application has no detail and you don’t have a presence within the community. You do not deserve PAC3.

1 hour ago, Pavonis said:

-No Effort

- Not Enough Play time

- Not Examples of PAC

Buddy not to be rude or anything but i feel like you are not serious about getting PAC. Your application REALLY Lacks effort. Try adding more detail to it and provide us with some PAC Examples.

Agreed -1

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Hello Snoozy,

This application has no detail whatsoever and I believe that you personally are not ready to receive PAC3 Tier One.

• PAC3 Experience - You have no experience with PAC3, So what I recommend is going into Single Player and practicing it.
  • Playtime - You have 1 day of playtime, I suggest getting atleast a week before applying.

Good Luck.

6 hours ago, Eclipse said:

-1, Not detailed, 

Lack of time, 

No examples, 

Lack of effort,

Not well known. 

Sorry dude its a -1 from me. Reasons stated above.

-Rickle.

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hello Snoozy,

Good Luck.