Find results in...
Menendez

Menendez/Touka's Ban Appeal

Steam Details

Steam Name:  Touka

Steam ID: 76561198060182518

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chubbysquirrel/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Tukachevsky /Touka  (Formerly Menendez)

In Game Rank: Lieutenant Colonel

In Game Regiment: Shadow Troopers

Ban Details

20180709192731_1.jpg.34f7b0a9916f36f876eb88f57b08ed7c.jpg

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you:  Whitey / Emperor Palpatine

What date did the ban occur: 07/07/18 7:22 pm

What was the reason for the ban: Mass Ship VDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

I am unaware to the situation as I was not the one at the PC when it occurred but what I have been told by other members and the individual at the PC at the time, as a civilian jawa,  a drop ship was driven through a debrief killing nearly every trooper active at the time

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance?

This incident was not caused directly by me but by my sibling, I had left my pc on, and still connected to the server as I was called into my work urgently as they had someone go home sick. my pc went into sleep mode so I didn’t realize it was still on, my sibling who I had an argument with earlier noticed as he entered my room it was turned on and decided to try and get back at me and decided when he saw I was connected to the server that he would try and get me in trouble, he later drove the drop ship into the debrief and successfully got me banned, we sound similar so no one noticed a difference in voice, I have let him watch me play several times as he is a fan of the star wars universe as I am, so he would have the knowledge to do such a thing.

My last activity on the server that night, I had spoken to my SSGT Crust and asked him to do some CL2 training for Corporal Crust after that I left and was AFK until my sibling decided to pose as me.

Before this Event I have never received a single warn being verbal and written, I have never minged and even during loose RP hours I try to make it a fun RP experience for everyone around me.

During my just over 1 month on the server I have gotten to know many other people and made friends with several of them even outside the server continuing to talk to me daily.  This server has become very important to me as I have had so much fun and made a lot of memories with the people on it.

I can understand completely why I received a ban and take the blame for it completely. However I have shown that I am 100% committed to RP and as I stated earlier this occurrence was not me, I would like to request a second chance to prove myself,  and preferably not be removed from my commander position or even a demotion by 1-2 ranks would be appropriate but I cannot see that happening so instead I would request a PK  with this punishment I feel a 1 month overwatch where if I make any more serious mistakes , I will accept an instant permanent ban and will not appeal, it would be acceptable too and I will agree to this, I personally feel an instant permanent  ban was possibly an overreaction but I would do the same thing if I was in the admins positions.

If none of this is accepted may I request a half hour to an hour time to come onto the server and give a Farewell and Verbal Apology to everyone for my mistakes on the 12/07/18 after 8 pm WA time if i am unbanned i will still publicly apologize for the event.

I am sorry for allowing this to happen and I willingly take blame for this occurrence.

Warm Regards, Lieutenant Colonel Touka

20180709192731_1.jpg

• Upvote 6

Ok - So this situation is that I was wrapping up my event and mid-debrief 'you' (yourself or a sibling) rammed a dropship killing more the half the server. Sadly I or other staff members did not have to reflexes to grab the ship in time even though I saw it and said: "oh f**k". Cody, they rushed to the dropship and deleted the ship and to our surprise, no one was inside.

Now to my response; I do believe your ban should be removed completely as I know you personally and you wouldn't instead to risk such a high role and ruin your reputation. Even though you have said that it was a sibling does sound pretty sketchy as this is one of the oldest 'excuses' but I can also somewhat rep this as you would have used your mic previously before the incident.

+1 for ban removal

• Upvote 3

-1  To be completely honest, I don't believe you. You rammed the ship into debrief it then took at least 10 minutes to work out who did it and during that you went into admin chat and asked to be changed back to your exact regiment and exact job and I don't think your brother could sound that similar to you. You then hopped off and you were banned by Wolf, not Whitey.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Ridge said:

-1  To be completely honest, I don't believe you. You rammed the ship into debrief it then took at least 10 minutes to work out who did it and during that you went into admin chat and asked to be changed back to your exact regiment and exact job and I don't think your brother could sound that similar to you. You then hopped off and you were banned by Wolf, not Whitey.

On 7/10/2018 at 12:22 PM, Ridge said:

Although this could be true, I don't think that you meant to do it, and I think that you got scared after you killed so many troopers and left to try and avoid the punishment and hope that you wouldn't get caught. Although you killed a lot of troopers, I believe it was a accident and you didn't mean to do it but because you left to avoid all the punishments,  you got such a harsh punishment. I know that if you got unbanned that you would never do something like this again. At the moment im Neutral 

UPDATE: After thinking about the Ban and you as a person, ill change my opinion to a +1

Edited by Born
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1

I'll +1 this as I haven't seen Mendez ever minge in the past even though i haven't gotten to know him that well i have noticed his dedication to his regiment and the server, if he is put on the 1 warn system for a month then i believe he will be able to make it through that time and go back to being a valued member of the community

Best of luck man - Iris

• Upvote 2

Denied - The evidence has been reviewed at this stage - you may reapply again in 2 weeks.