Hammer

Hammer's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

38 posts in this topic

On 7/7/2018 at 8:36 AM, Proto_Carl said:

-1 never lets me guard, -1 PAC3s are boring and could break the rule of looking like your regiment, +1 trusted within the community, +1 high rank. 

Hey, the first -1 has nothing to do with Hammers PAC3 application, and with the second one makes no sense. I suggest you grow up.

Spoiler

not trying to be rude just our thing!

Anyways, +1 well written application and amazing pac3s. Good luck!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nicholxs said:

Hey, the first -1 has nothing to do with Hammers PAC3 application, and with the second one makes no sense. I suggest you grow up.

Reveal hidden contents

not trying to be rude just our thing!

Anyways, +1 well written application and amazing pac3s. Good luck!

It’s still a 0, his PAC3s aren’t worthy of recommendation but he isn’t a rule-breaker.

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Proto_Carl said:

It’s still a 0, his PAC3s aren’t worthy of recommendation but he isn’t a rule-breaker.

I’m not here to change your response but I looked at your votes on other applications and it seems that you’re giving them +1 although hammer has put much much more effort and added much more PACs then them. I can’t tell if he’s your friend or you just haven’t even bothered looking at hammers application. I suggest you re-look at his PACs as he updates them and always adds more.

Also, this is a pac3 TIER 1 application. Normally when apply for tier 1 you should have atleast basic knowledge on how to use it and have working creations.

Edited by Nicholxs

2 hours ago, Nicholxs said:

Also, this is a pac3 TIER 1 application. Normally when apply for tier 1 you should have atleast basic knowledge on how to use it and have working creations.

As nick has put it so eloquently, the point of a tier 1 application is to show off that you know the basics of the tool, not anything amazingly overdone. No point in arguing it though, it’s everyones opinion.

• Upvote 1

+1 

Hammer deserves to use Pac3. He's my commanding officer, so I see him on an almost daily basis. He has always been fair, and accommodating to everybody. He is appropriate and very friendly, whether he's in OOC or in RP. He would never deliberately abuse Pac3. As far as I know he has made Pac3 items for at least 4 higher-ranking members of Imperial Gaming. Based on the fact that he creates so much for others, he fully deserves to be able to use this application himself.

• Like 1

- Bump -

[Time Played Has Also Been Updated]

I would also like to say thank you to everyone who has shown support and feedback for this application, it truly means a lot on how much you all appreciate and care about the content and effort I have made for this application, and I can't thank you all enough!

- Hammer

Edited by Hammer
To say thank you + Bump

On 7/7/2018 at 2:31 AM, Morgan said:

+1 

All my experiences with you have been nothing but excellent. You’ve show that you’re active and capable to take initiative in the 996th. In regards to your application, you’ve clearly put effort into it. Your PAC examples shown that you have a clear understanding of the basics of the PAC3 editor. Good luck.

^^^^

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 10:03 PM, Brass said:

+1

• Good PAC's
  • Trustworthy
  • Active
  • Won't abuse.

Good luck 

/\/\/\ The fattest  +1 for you hammer.

• Like 1