Proto_Carl

Francis’s PAC3 Tier 1 Application

13 posts in this topic

“Salutations soldiers and sirs. This document will be used for the purpose of explaining and corroborating why Francis should be given PAC3.”

Steam Name:

Passta G. Pocket-medic [IG]

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:91030228

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142326185

In-game Name:

Francis

In-game Rank:

Corporal

In-game Regiment:

Storm Troopers

Time Played:

2 days, 22 hours (has been reset from an over two week gameplay record/Rank 78)

Have you used PAC3 before?

Yes, I have been equipped with it at a prior time on this server but it was removed for inexcusable inactivity.

Why should you be trusted with PAC3?

I have abused it before on this server, making my character too large and making a derogatory emperor PAC3. These problems were dealt with in Whitey’s care as he continually offered me support and patience throughout my experience on the server with PAC3. I can always make sure that the PAC3 I’m using does not overload people and catalyse lag within the range of my character. Though these are inconclusive statements and so I will make a covenant here: I swear that if I abuse PAC3 with full realisation being able to be proven, then I will forfeit my rank as a Tier 1 player. I went inactive because I felt as if all my past misdeeds had become too great to be minimised, and went away to try and better myself. This journey has proven very successful, and I am now a much more serious player within RP.

Why do you want access to PAC3?

To be able to enhance the RP environment of the server by creating PAC3 for others, and using it for my character’s aesthetics to be improved with minor adjustments. This would include: in-lore character creations, requests from others for PAC3 creations with subjective details, making my own character look more visually appealing and making PAC3 suit the role I undertake on the server within RP.

Why do you deserve it?

I have considerable skill within it and I am adept within the following areas of PAC3: model moulding, creating events, using bone merge effectively, using entity settings effectively, changing bone structure to improve aesthetics and creating colour markings. I have made PAC3s that showcase all of these attributes and will display them down below. I have lived up to every reason why I should be trusted with PAC3, and I will stop being inactive. I play as much as I can with school as an obstacle.

PAC3: Photographic Documentation

3A589C7C-3EB5-4302-AE80-E6222A6EE799.thumb.png.d0e59fe171c991a9476b2c223df09fde.png

FB6E1C64-0A8E-4E03-B5F5-030B8B3C30A6.thumb.png.bb48fc48ef68ee70f85b81e901bbc8c8.png

37F3B720-95DB-42FA-A465-5E4CECA5F549.thumb.png.360ae115b11ad322bf153ee95d8f7a07.png

371BF299-2D7A-4E7B-AE5C-F6D83B016BA4.thumb.png.26a07f15865e1f284c3e8bf229dc7dfb.png

A78F6CEB-6FC0-4D8F-A708-57F276072B9F.thumb.png.d63c9c8e0665040f6b7c62455f2d1352.png

DB5BC79B-A0DD-4F22-A56C-D9E8E88F9C13.thumb.png.a6f6d61ba58d5e5b85d408e1f4586dc3.png

BA49C88A-42C1-4B59-AF63-9D3AD4BA33CA.thumb.png.d4a8629d7dbefbfba8f1e275360bdb38.png

D7F414A7-5417-41C6-BD9A-97386BDA994D.thumb.png.551f56dce12c2faa8e35a997d0e56386.png

880C53D9-1F09-45EF-89B1-F2F356E41213.thumb.png.078f7b9e56df0160b5f259b206d82211.png

User Comments (Permission Given)

E37DD1B3-C533-46E0-BD24-55F9352F122D.thumb.jpeg.c86eb8c5f6ddc6e232b04c621088afa7.jpeg

(PM me short comments for this section)

“Thank you for your time.”

Edited by Proto_Carl
Added section

When you had PAC access there were CONSTANT complaints about your PACS creating FPS drops and lag. You abused PAC and you’ve been warned by staff about your PACs multiple times with you contuning to break PAC rules. At times your PACs even broke the immersion of some members of the community. Even early on you broke PAC rules when you changed your model to Palpatine, resized yourself, and added things that would not be considered appropriate to the model. I have screenshots of this but as I write this I don’t have the time to look for them. The image below is from one of Whitey’s responses to your post about SCAR and TF99

FBFF0163-8595-46A2-AB6B-A29E67073C79.jpeg

---EDIT---

9 hours ago, Proto_Carl said:

I tested it on rishimoon and it didn’t create lag. The main problem was too many bone merges and this was sorted out, it was also in a development phase so it’s unfair of you to use that as a point. The only lag that came was when looking at the mountains. As for the remodel, I mentioned this in my PAC3 application, even though it was when only 10 people were on, it was still wrong.

You’ve failed to address all the positive aspects of my application, you didn’t make sure to explain how I was removed from PAC3 only for inactivity and you haven’t provided evidence for these claims.

I'd like to point out a few things:

• You stated that there were 10 people on the time and admit to the fact that it was wrong. Keep in mind you don't need to follow RP rules under twenty players but you MUST follow server rules at all times. What you were doing was a breach of those rules.
  • You mention that I "failed to address all the positive aspects of my application, you didn't make sure to explain how I was removed from PAC3 only for inactivity and you haven't provided evidence for these claims"
    • One, I did provide the image above, and about the constant complaints? Go around and ask the old DT and ISB. They were quite annoyed by it. I also don't need to show you screenshots as those people DM'd me said complaints and as such I will keep them private. 
    • Two, I don't need to explain why you were removed from PAC Tier 1 access, that's not the point of this response. My point is that you abused it in the past, how it was removed is with you and the management team, not me and has really nothing to do with my response as I am only pointing out what you've done in the past, not the consequences of what you did.
    • Three, positive aspects? I didn't bother with your positive aspects because in my view you haven't changed whatsoever. As soon as I kicked you out of DT you were disrespectful and toward myself and the rest of the DT. Once you joined back the server you immediately went ahead and messaged DT if you could join back even though you were told multiple times that you are blacklisted from the regiment due to PAC Abuse, Insubordination, and your mingey behavior. 
    • Finally, I would like to present the DM you sent me over Personal Messanger here on the forums. -IMAGE-
      • That image presents your private response to me after I posted this and after Emerald quoted it. You proceed to state that Whitey's claim was before you fixed your PAC. Yes, but the process (At least what I was told, cannot confirm this 100%) that it was a long process with Whitey having to talk to you multiple times. (Again cannot 100% confirm this)
      • You stated that you mentioned the Emperor PAC in your application. I'm aware, but nonetheless its an example of you abusing PAC that I wanted to point out in my response.
      • You also state that "You're points are pointless, ..." First off, I am entitled to an opinion and they are not pointless. There were many accounts of you abusing PAC that should have been included. I went ahead and pointed them out as they were important.
      • You then proceed to state "just -1 and stop living in the past, ridiculous." One, your past behavior is very important especially for your second PAC application, so I'm not just gonna -1 and go. Second off, that is in no way ridiculous. Just because you don't like the fact that I'm not supporting your application doesn't mean it's ridiculous. You abused PAC a ton in the past and you brought very little of the story to light. You've also shown in the past that you aren't very tolerant of other people's opinions. -IMAGE-,  That was a response to a post by pinejack when you were attempting to get something for DT under the command of Colonel @Twinkie 

I am sticking to my current response with my view that this application should not be accepted. I will no longer be commenting on this application to prevent any further arguments. 

Edited by Morgan
Response to a disrespectful message I was sent by the applicant
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Morgan said:

When you had PAC access there were CONSTANT complaints about your PACS creating FPS drops and lag. You abused PAC and you’ve been warned by staff about your PACs multiple times with you contuning to break PAC rules. At times your PACs even broke the immersion of some members of the community. Even early on you broke PAC rules when you changed your model to Palpatine, resized yourself, and added things that would not be considered appropriate to the model. I have screenshots of this but as I write this I don’t have the time to look for them. The image below is from one of Whitey’s responses to your post about SCAR and TF99

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Morgan said:

I tested it on rishimoon and it didn’t create lag. The main problem was too many bone merges and this was sorted out, it was also in a development phase so it’s unfair of you to use that as a point. The only lag that came was when looking at the mountains. As for the remodel, I mentioned this in my PAC3 application, even though it was when only 10 people were on, it was still wrong.

You’ve failed to address all the positive aspects of my application, you didn’t make sure to explain how I was removed from PAC3 only for inactivity and you haven’t provided evidence for these claims.

Edited by Proto_Carl
Added argument

16 hours ago, Morgan said:

---EDIT---

I'd like to point out a few things:

• You stated that there were 10 people on the time and admit to the fact that it was wrong. Keep in mind you don't need to follow RP rules under twenty players but you MUST follow server rules at all times. What you were doing was a breach of those rules.
  • You mention that I "failed to address all the positive aspects of my application, you didn't make sure to explain how I was removed from PAC3 only for inactivity and you haven't provided evidence for these claims"
    • One, I did provide the image above, and about the constant complaints? Go around and ask the old DT and ISB. They were quite annoyed by it. I also don't need to show you screenshots as those people DM'd me said complaints and as such I will keep them private. 
    • Two, I don't need to explain why you were removed from PAC Tier 1 access, that's not the point of this response. My point is that you abused it in the past, how it was removed is with you and the management team, not me and has really nothing to do with my response as I am only pointing out what you've done in the past, not the consequences of what you did.
    • Three, positive aspects? I didn't bother with your positive aspects because in my view you haven't changed whatsoever. As soon as I kicked you out of DT you were disrespectful and toward myself and the rest of the DT. Once you joined back the server you immediately went ahead and messaged DT if you could join back even though you were told multiple times that you are blacklisted from the regiment due to PAC Abuse, Insubordination, and your mingey behavior. 
    • Finally, I would like to present the DM you sent me over Personal Messanger here on the forums. -IMAGE-
      • That image presents your private response to me after I posted this and after Emerald quoted it. You proceed to state that Whitey's claim was before you fixed your PAC. Yes, but the process (At least what I was told, cannot confirm this 100%) that it was a long process with Whitey having to talk to you multiple times. (Again cannot 100% confirm this)
      • You stated that you mentioned the Emperor PAC in your application. I'm aware, but nonetheless its an example of you abusing PAC that I wanted to point out in my response.
      • You also state that "You're points are pointless, ..." First off, I am entitled to an opinion and they are not pointless. There were many accounts of you abusing PAC that should have been included. I went ahead and pointed them out as they were important.
      • You then proceed to state "just -1 and stop living in the past, ridiculous." One, your past behavior is very important especially for your second PAC application, so I'm not just gonna -1 and go. Second off, that is in no way ridiculous. Just because you don't like the fact that I'm not supporting your application doesn't mean it's ridiculous. You abused PAC a ton in the past and you brought very little of the story to light. You've also shown in the past that you aren't very tolerant of other people's opinions. -IMAGE-,  That was a response to a post by pinejack when you were attempting to get something for DT under the command of Colonel @Twinkie 

I am sticking to my current response with my view that this application should not be accepted. I will no longer be commenting on this application to prevent any further arguments. 

You still have no proof of me abusing PAC3, so your points are pointless. You can’t even name a way I abused it except the emperor incident. You saying I haven’t changed is a lie, you have no evidence of behaviour that links back to what you’re saying from the moment I joined back. You aren’t entitled to your opinion if it can’t be corroborated, and don’t act like you respect privacy, you just blatantly showed my private message.

I haven’t stated what I want so far though and so I will make it clear. I want you to stop acting out of disbelief and resentment towards me because you aren’t solving the problems you are mentioning, you are only being complacent and disregarding my will to be better. I will give you what you want if you give me what you want, I promise. 

Edited by Proto_Carl

On 7/6/2018 at 1:41 AM, Morgan said: