Do you own ARMA 3:

Yes

In Game Name:

Born

ARMA Player ID: 

Applicants History & Reasons

Recruited By (If Applicable):

Emerald

Have you had any warns or Bans on any of Imperial Gaming's Servers in the last 6 months (If so state them):

No

Have you had any Mil-Sim experience (If so state them):

Yes, I have been doing the Mil-Sim in Cody's Group in the beta and I really enjoyed them

What role/s do you believe you are suited for in our Clone Wars Mil-Sim  (Section Commander, 2IC, AT, Heavy, Medical, Marksman or Rifleman):

I think I would continue to play as the Marksman has I have had more experience using this class, But I also know how to use the Rifleman kit.

Have you had any experience in these roles: 

Yes I have had experience with the marksman rifle in Cody's Section, I have gotten better with marksman at long distance as I cover my teammates at those distances, I have gotten used to using the marksman kit but I still know how to use the rifleman kit as I have also used that in Cody's section

Why did you decide to apply for our Clone Wars Mil-Sim Unit: 

I want to continue to play Mil-Sim as the other times I played it I found it really enjoyable. I also like how everyone works together to make it through the mission and I like how the different styles of mission make the batter more realistic and more challenging.

What do you believe you can bring to one of our Clone Wars Mil-Sim Sections:

I hope I can bring good communication and skills that I have worked on in the other missions in Mil-Sim, I also think that I can always be serious and help my teammates to the best I can if something happens to them.

Can you usually attend our event times (Wednesday, Friday & Sunday at 6:30pm AEST for a 7:30pm AEST Start) and if not will give acceptable notice to your Section Commander:

Yes, I can attend all those times and if I cant attend I would let my commander know as soon as possible

Scenarios

You see an enemy section approach from the North-East and you have not been detected. What do you do?:

The first thing i would do is to comms it in, as i have seen a enemy. I would tell my section the location and what enemy it is. The Commander has the say to engage or to stay foot.

You notice a friendly body on the ground and they are unresponsive. What do you do?:

I would call in that a friendly is down and try and get a medic to me asap but in the mean time I would check their heart rate and pulse to see if they are alive, if not I would start to preform CPR to try to keep them alive until the medic gets there.

You notice on a scouting patrol that another section is under heavy fire. What do you do?:

I would tell my Commander in the radio that Friendly's are under heavy fire and he will give us the call to engage and help them or to stay foot, so we can survive.

ARMA3 In Game Name: PTE Whitey

ARMA3 Mil-Sim Section: B:1:1

ARMA3 Mil-Sim Rank: Private

Member Rating (+1 or -1): +1

Reason Behind Rating: Good, mature and active community member who contributes to the server on a larger scale regularly. Would be able to contribute to the ARMA 3 Platoon in a positive manner.

ARMA3 In Game Name: PTE pinejack

ARMA3 Mil-Sim Section: B:1:2

ARMA3 Mil-Sim Rank: Private (PTE)

Member Rating (+1 or -1): +1

Reason Behind Rating: Great member of the community who would do great if allowed to permanently join a section on the Mil-Sim server. 

ARMA3 In-Game Name: Wauler

ARMA3 Mil-Sim Section: Bravo-1-2

ARMA3 Mil-Sim Rank: PTE

Member Rating (+1 or -1): +1

Reason Behind Rating: Born is a mature moderator on IG's Imperial RP on Garry's mod and I think he would be a good fit to the Arma 3 Mil-Sim as part of the platoon.

Congratulations, based on good performance throughout your initial stages you have been assigned to Bravo 1-1 as a Rifleman. Additional specialties may be available to you in the future. 

@Wolf or @Coach Frank, Could you lock and move this to accepted.

On 7/5/2018 at 9:56 AM, Isaiah said:

Congratulations, based on good performance throughout your initial stages you have been assigned to Bravo 1-1 as a Rifleman