Azura's EM Application

33 posts in this topic

Steam Name: [IG] Azura

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:208421669

In Game Name and Rank: Regional Government Assistant Clerk

Time Played (Server Time): 2 weeks 3 days

20180627233813_1.jpg.41bd7a6bdecdb499e1b19a4e226c94ad.jpg

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

1 warn for FailRP & 1 Ban for Player Diss.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

No i have not.

Why are you applying to be an event master:

I would love to become an event master because i really enjoy being involved in events and the community and right now i don't have a great reputation on this server and i think by becoming an event master i can show people how nice and outgoing i can really be by expressing my ideas and creativity with other em's and players. I want to prove to the community and staff that im not just some mingey dude. I want to show them that i can be an alright guy i guess and by becoming an em i can express my creativity and ideas and pitch them into my events whilst showing people i can be an alright guy/player. I’ve only been on this server for about 2 and a half months now and I’ve made some really good friends and met a lot of people that I’ve had a good role play experience with aswell as the entirety of the staff team being friendly and helpful when I’ve been in bad situations. To wrap this all up.... the main reason why I wanted to apply is to make people happy and if I get accepted I can do that and that’s what i strive to do! Make people happy!

What can you bring to the event master team: 

I would say i can bring a lot of things to the event master team. But probably some of the main things would be: I have great communication skills as well as good conversational skills and i'm able to think of great solutions to problems when they come my way. I also would say i'm quite dedicated to this server, usually using 8-14hrs of my time daily towards this server. and will continue to do so if i'm available. That means hopefully if its around 11-2 in the morning and there are no events happening, i could take it into my own hands and provide some "spice" to the server at such a late time by creating an interesting event and Involving players so they don’t get bored and the player base continues to be active in the very early stages of the morning. I also have a lot of experience with ulx commands as i have been a moderator/owner on multiple servers for the past 2 years and I think by knowing these simple commands it gives you an edge over other people that don’t have quite the experience of somebody like you. It doesn’t necessarily matter because you learn those commands easy in one day or a couple of hours. But it’s just good to have knowledge about it.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: 

I would firstly make sure that everybody that is involved has something interesting to do. I would never not include certain people. I would always let people have a chance and be involved with my events, even if they were previously mingy or not listening to me in one of my prior events. I will make sure that i weekly or daily advertise my up and coming events on the forums and in-game. I will try to keep things interesting each and everytime i hold an event like for example: Not have the same models or story line like always having rebel attacks on the ship blah blah blah. My events with always be different like for example: different models, weapons, storyline, maps and etc. I will also try to keep a healthy balance between Passive and Aggressive scenarios in my events because there seems to be not enough passive events and I love passive events and by me becoming an em I can have as many as I like! There is way too many aggressive events and people like ISB,GOV and Navy don’t usually have much to do whilst these events occur so providing them with a lot more tasks keeps them interested and not making them want to leave.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: 

Yes i do indeed have quite the knowledge of ULX commands as i have been a moderator on countless servers and as well as being an owner of 2 darkrp servers. I know the basic commands that are necessary to run an event such as !resize !model !cloak !god !hp & etc.

Anything else you would like to add: 

I just want to thank the staff team and some players on the server for your continued support and help even though I can be a pain in the arse sometimes. I’m trying my hardest to improve everyday!

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:  

The Silent Assassin's

Event Idea 2: 

The Virus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Azura
  • Thinking 3

Alright, I see you improved your application. That shows the potential that you are really serious about this.

I'm giving you a +1.

You improved a lot from when you was toxic, Now you're a guy who is really nice and can talk to.

Good luck, Azura.

Edited by Allucious

1 hour ago, Allucious said:

Neutral,

Application details can be improved.

Events details also can be improved.

Good luck,

Allucious.

Thankyou for the feedback!! I have written a bit more detail. 

Edited by Azura

-- RESPONSE CHANGED --

Edited by Sudo

Just now, Sudo said:

Neutral

Cheers for the reply. Really helps me know what to improve on in the future.

Reasons:

• Multiple incidences of player disrespect. (You got warned and ban less then a week ago for this....)
  • Immature
Edited by Cody

1 minute ago, Cody said:

Reasons:

• Multiple incidences of player disrespect.
  • Immature

Thank you for the feedback.

1 hour ago, Cody said:

Reasons:

• Multiple incidences of player disrespect. (You got warned and ban less then a week ago for this....)
  • Immature

1 hour ago, Cody said:

Reasons:

• Immature

agreed 

3 hours ago, Cody said:

Reasons:

• Immature

Agreed

6 hours ago, Cody said:

Reasons:

• Immature

During my time on IG, I have seen you be very immature and disrespectful. I think if you fix your reputation and improve your application a bit I may change my opinion.

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Cody said:

Reasons:

• Immature

At this time, I believe that you are not suited to becoming an EM. I have had to personally deal with you, and if I am being honest, it was probably one of the most toxic sits I have taken.

3 hours ago, Snow said:

During my time on IG, I have seen you be very immature and disrespectful. I think if you fix your reputation and improve your application a bit I may change my opinion.

Good luck!

Appreciate the feedback

49 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

At this time, I believe that you are not suited to becoming an EM. I have had to personally deal with you, and if I am being honest, it was probably one of the most toxic sits I have taken.

Thank you for the feedback 

+1
Reasons:

• Has been previously known as immature and hostile, however in recent times he has demonstrated his ability to be responsible and kind as an Junior Clerk in the Regional Government . In this regiment, he has also demonstrated a willingness to work hard for communal progression; a key trait of an event master.
  • Fun guy to be around in discord and on the server, this would most likely transfer to the culture among the EMs.
  • Solid event ideas (although a tad more detail would not go unnoticed.)

All in all, with a better reputation, I believe this player would be a solid EM

In-Game Name:  [JT-04] Misahu

Regiment: Jump Troopers

In-Game Rank & Level: Staff Seargent , Rank 29

Edited by Misahu

+1

Reasons:

1. This player even know we have had beef in the past and fought i think has really changed since joining Gov and i think that he could do great as a EM

2. There have been very minimal events and the server can get a little stale and bring more EM's into the game could real help with that

3. i think that this player should get a second chance even if his application doesnt get accepted straight away let him prove himself ingame and show that he is willing and has already started to change to better his role play experience and so to help the community have more fun and do more events

:)

15 hours ago, Allucious said:

Neutral,

Application details can be improved.

Events details also can be improved.

Good luck,

Allucious.

Neutral

Goodluck

-Rickle