Isaiah

Pilot Roles, 159th Aviation Squadron. Expression of Interest

5 posts in this topic

Evening All

I want to thank anyone who attended the basic infantry training tonight, due to the continued enthusiasm showed by everyone involved and the relatively consistent player turnouts we have decided to open up Pilot positions. 

Pilot's will fly all types of Republic Aircraft and will operate in that role permanently meaning you may not play infantry if you simply "feel like it".

Information regarding pilots can be found here >>  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MuR0l6KVMBPAjd0SXK1cXv59JGmpx2ik2JmF3odBdpI/edit?usp=sharing

Basic Rank Structure is outlined below

KruWCSb.png

In order to maintain a healthy ratio of infantry to pilots, we will only be recruiting two pilots. 

If you are interested please leave a comment down below expressing this and i  will get in contact with you. Pilot selection will be determined by overall ARMA ability , community reputation, and general attitude/maturity. Succesful applicants will receive the rank of Officer Cadet during their training and will operate aircraft from the Co Pilot position until they have been deemed suitable for the Flight Officer rank. 

Cheers

Isaiah

Edited by Isaiah

I would love to become a Pilot, I have been in a few milsims before where I was the pilot role and have over 2.5k hours in arma 3, I know how to fly pretty well and I would love to become this role on this milsim too.

I would be quite interested in becoming a pilot on the Mil-Sim server. I have had a quite a bit of experience flying other aircraft in ARMA 3 on a range of other game modes and after testing the Star Wars vehicles for several hours, I think I am more than able to get the hang of it quickly and have been practicing quite often.

Edited by pinejack

I'd be quite interested in being a part of the pilots. While I don't have extensive ARMA experience, I have been constantly practicing flying different kinds of aircraft (both Star Wars and normal ARMA vehicles) and am becoming very confident with the Star Wars vehicles.