Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Deathaxx/

Current Age: 19

ARMA 3 Details

Do you own ARMA 3: Yes

In Game Name: Axx

ARMA Player ID: 76561198066061299

Applicants History & Reasons

Recruited By (If Applicable): Imposing/Pablo

Have you had any warns or Bans on any of Imperial Gaming's Servers in the last 6 months (If so state them): No.

Have you had any Mil-Sim experience (If so state them): None at the current time. But The game-mode is extremely interesting to me, and I plan to attend every mission each week.

What role/s do you believe you are suited for in our Clone Wars Mil-Sim  (Section Commander, 2IC, AT, Heavy, Medical, Marksman or Rifleman): I am a very versatile player, and could fit into any role that I was assigned to. In the missions to come, hopefully I can find what I'm best at and focus on a specific playstyle.

Have you had any experience in these roles: I have had no experience in these roles on Arma 3, but on gmod I do have trooper and leadership experience, hopefully this experience can carry over into Arma 3 and I can prove that I am a capable soldier in battle.

Why did you decide to apply for our Clone Wars Mil-Sim Unit: After returning to GMOD after a small break, I was alerted to the Arma 3 Mil-Sim server. I was immediately intrigued since I am a big fan of hardcore military sims. I decided to research multiple sources for more information about Mil-Sim since I had never knew of its existence until recently. After attending a 'Training Mission" on (1/7/18) and getting to experience combat first hand, I was hooked. I decided to apply because this type of gameplay is one that I've been craving for a long time, and after playing it, and getting a feel for the combat, I know that I want to spend countless hours playing it, and mastering the techniques and combat that the gamemode has to offer.

What do you believe you can bring to one of our Clone Wars Mil-Sim Sections: Most who have been in the same regiment as me would know that I take combat very seriously. And this shows evidently in Arma 3, where the combat is much more technical and precise. I believe that I can bring a great understanding of Arma combat and also various other games' combat experience to the field. I can bring loyalty and maturity to my squad, and if given the opportunity I believe I would excel in a commanding role. All in all, I can get the job done, whatever it may be.

Can you usually attend our event times (Wednesday, Friday & Sunday at 6:30pm AEST for a 7:30pm AEST Start) and if not will give acceptable notice to your Section Commander: Absolutely.

Scenarios

You see an enemy section approach from the North-East and you have not been detected. What do you do?: I immediately take hardcover if there is any close-by, if not; I would dig a trench to provide cover for me and any other squad members that are near my position. After taking cover I would radio my section and inform them of the enemy position, if required I could also mark them on my map. I would then contact my section commander and ask for orders.

You notice a friendly body on the ground and they are unresponsive. What do you do?: Before I attend to the body I check my surroundings, this person is not down for no reason. I make sure there are no hostiles in my vicinity, and once clear, check to make sure the body is in cover, if not I would throw a smoke, and pull his body to cover. I then would immediately attend to his wounds and patch him up to the best of my abilities. Once he is no longer in immediate danger, I would radio a medic and tell him our current position, and that I need medical assistance asap. Once the medic confirms that he is en-route, I hold position and wait for backup.

You notice on a scouting patrol that another section is under heavy fire. What do you do?: I radio my section leader and inform them of the situation. Awaiting orders, I would push forward into a position that gave me view of both the friendly section, and where the enemy fire was coming from. If I spot the enemy I would radio in their position and mark it on the map.  I would then check with my commander if I had permission to push forward and provide backup to the friendly section.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied and cannot reapply for a minimum 4 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
8. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
9. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
10. If your application is denied you may not apply for 3 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am applying for a permanent position in one of Imperial Gaming's Clone Wars ARMA3 Mil-Sim Sections, and that I have been given this privilege to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be removed from the ARMA3 without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 1

@Wolf or @Coach Frank, Could you lock and move this to accepted.

15 hours ago, Isaiah said:

No need to apply , already established within Bravo 1-3.