Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124025469

Current Age: 16

ARMA 3 Details

Do you own ARMA 3: Yes

In Game Name: Lincoln

ARMA Player ID: 76561198124025469

Applicants History & Reasons

Recruited By (If Applicable): Moose and Ridge

Have you had any warns or Bans on any of Imperial Gaming's Servers in the last 6 months (If so state them): No, I have not

Have you had any Mil-Sim experience (If so state them): The only experience I've had has been the last three or so missions that 

What role/s do you believe you are suited for in our Clone Wars Mil-Sim  (Section Commander, 2IC, AT, Heavy, Medical, Marksman or Rifleman)So far in the missions I have played, I have been a basic rifleman, however, I have been picking up the medical system quite quickly and would feel comfortable in that position.

Have you had any experience in these roles: Only the last four missions that we have been doing over the last few weeks.

Why did you decide to apply for our Clone Wars Mil-Sim Unit: I've been looking at ARMA 3 for quite some time as a game that I would greatly like to pick up and get involved with, but I've never really had a good chance to. When I heard about the new Mil-sim server that IG was starting up I had my opportunity to get involved, and I've been hooked ever since. 

What do you believe you can bring to one of our Clone Wars Mil-Sim Sections: I am able to work efficiently and respectfully with other people, especially when working towards a common goal. 

Can you usually attend our event times (Wednesday, Friday & Sunday at 6:30pm AEST for a 7:30pm AEST Start) and if not will give acceptable notice to your Section Commander: Yes, the only days that may be subject to change are the Wednesdays, due to extracurricular commitments.

Scenarios

You see an enemy section approach from the North-East and you have not been detected. What do you do?: Report it to the other members of my squad, particularly the Section Commander, and wait for the commander's order regarding the course of action to take. 

You notice a friendly body on the ground and they are unresponsive. What do you do?: Report the downed body to other members of my section, and examine the body to determine what is wrong with them. I would then call for a medic, reporting to that medic the wounds associated, and attempt to keep the person as stable as possible while I wait for the medic to arrive.

You notice on a scouting patrol that another section is under heavy fire. What do you do?: Report into my section commander about the situation, giving him a bearing and relative location of the squad, then await his order on the course of action.

Aren’t you already in a slot? Is this an application for a medical position? You could probably request it through the Platoon Commander ( @Isaiah ) and/or when advanced combat role training takes place.

Hah I was right @pinejack @Lincoln 

Whitey got it wrong :3

Edited by Mauler

1 minute ago, Mauler said:

Aren’t you already in a slot? Is this an application for a medical position? You could probably request it through the Platoon Commander ( @Isaiah ) and/or when advanced combat role training takes place.

Read the post that Whitey made yesterday, this is for a permanent slot within the group and section.

40 minutes ago, Mauler said:

I clarified this with Whitey at the time, and he said just remake it anyway.

ARMA3 In Game Name: ANiX

ARMA3 Mil-Sim Section: 159th Aviation Squadron | Lancer 1

ARMA3 Mil-Sim Rank: Officer Cadet

Member Rating ( +1 or -1): +1

Reason Behind Rating: I have seen lincoln during mission providing support to other players when medics are unavailable tending to downed players, I think lincoln would fit into the medic role very well.

Good Luck,

ANiX

Edited by ANiX
i had to put a space in