Steam Details

Steam Name:T1mmy

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:117734768

Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ GrumpyBandit/

In Game Details

In Game Name:Timmy

In Game Rank:Corperal

In Game Regiment:JT

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2 days 14 hours  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1426817397

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: no

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):i have been playing on this server before for a while  i love pac i would never abuse it i have never abused it and i dont know how i overall i am very trust worthy

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): like a week a ago a medic gave me a new robo eye  and also i love rping i want to rp mroe with pac

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): i ma loyal i have worked hard rped good i think but i overall deserve it

PAC3 Examples:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1426788065 

Note: i just did my SGT test so i might be sgt if this get accepted  also i am working on more pacs.

• Not enough in the Application
  • PAC's are very simple and aren't enough examples
  • Very limited playtime

Goodluck

- Auzii

Edited by Auzii

- Not trusted within the community

- Immature

- Poor answers

- Example is obviously taken from somebody,

- Not enough play time

Neutral

• Great Roleplayer
  • Great Guy
  • Not Enough Detail In Application
  • Need More PAC Examples

I Would Advise You To Work With PAC In Singleplayer & Get A Better Understanding.

1 hour ago, Auzii said:

• Not enough in the Application
  • PAC's are very simple and aren't enough examples
  • Very limited playtime

Goodluck

- Auzii

-1 , sorry.

Goodluck

-Rickle

1 hour ago, Keta said:

- Immature

- Poor answers

- Not enough play time

1 hour ago, Keta said:

- Immature

- Poor answers

- Not enough play time

Right!

First issue with this application: Contradicting information.

You deny having ever used PAC in the past.

1 hour ago, T1mmy said:

But then provide an example of a PAC you have made. This demonstrates that you have either A. Downloaded a PAC off the internet and have used it as an example, or B. You planned the application very poorly.  Ensure that your application supports itself and doesn't tear itself apart

Second issue with this application: Low playtime with the community.

If you want the community to grant you the PRIVILEGE of using PAC, you have to demonstrate that you are active and are willing to spend your time with the community. 2 days is not long enough. Get some more play time in the community

Third issue with this application: Poor Answers

The answers to the questions are bland, short and of very poor quality. You have also demonstrated no intent to learn PAC through your answers if it is true that you have never actually used PAC in the past. Learn how to use PAC before making an application, and make sure your answers are MUCH more descriptive. Another point to make regarding your answers are your reasons behind them. Personally, all i get from this application is that you want to get a bionic eye, which is not a good enough reason to get PAC. Not to mention, you mention this:

1 hour ago, T1mmy said:

i would never abuse it i have never abused it

This suggests you have used it on the server in the past, but that is impossible since you are currently applying for it.

Fourth issue with this application: Poor English.

The quality of your application is a direct representation of your character. Thus, the amount of basic English errors throughout this PAC lead me to believe that you are immature and are not deserving of PAC. It's not just grammatical errors, but also metric tonnes worth of spelling mistakes, which is inexcusable since the forums ARE EQUIPPED WITH A SPELL CHECKER!

1 hour ago, T1mmy said:

Corperal

1 hour ago, T1mmy said:

mroe

1 hour ago, T1mmy said:

i ma

1 hour ago, T1mmy said:

and i dont know how i overall i am very trust worthy

These are just a few examples of EASY TO AVOID MISTAKES! Go back through your application, and check for any spelling errors or grammatical errors with a fine comb

Fifth issue with this application: Examples that are provided are terrible

If you have even so much as glanced at any other PAC application, they ALL have a hologram. This is unoriginal, full stop! If you want your examples to be taken seriously, make something new and interesting! Also, more examples MUST be provided.

Everything highlighted in red in this response are issues with your application, and everything in green green is what you MUST FIX! However, you have already demonstrated to me that you are too immature, and have rushed this application to the point where even if you eventually fixed ALL these errors, i would still maintain my opinion!

8 minutes ago, addamcor said:

Right!

But then provide an example of a PAC you have made. This demonstrates that you have either A. Downloaded a PAC off the internet and have used it as an example, or B. You planned the application very poorly.  Ensure that your application supports itself and doesn't tear itself apart

If you want the community to grant you the PRIVILEGE of using PAC, you have to demonstrate that you are active and are willing to spend your time with the community. 2 days is not long enough. Get some more play time in the community

The answers to the questions are bland, short and of very poor quality. You have also demonstrated no intent to learn PAC through your answers if it is true that you have never actually used PAC in the past. Learn how to use PAC before making an application, and make sure your answers are MUCH more descriptive. Another point to make regarding your answers are your reasons behind them. Personally, all i get from this application is that you want to get a bionic eye, which is not a good enough reason to get PAC. Not to mention, you mention this:

This suggests you have used it on the server in the past, but that is impossible since you are currently applying for it.

The quality of your application is a direct representation of your character. Thus, the amount of basic English errors throughout this PAC lead me to believe that you are immature and are not deserving of PAC. It's not just grammatical errors, but also metric tonnes worth of spelling mistakes, which is inexcusable since the forums ARE EQUIPPED WITH A SPELL CHECKER!

These are just a few examples of EASY TO AVOID MISTAKES! Go back through your application, and check for any spelling errors or grammatical errors with a fine comb

If you have even so much as glanced at any other PAC application, they ALL have a hologram. This is unoriginal, full stop! If you want your examples to be taken seriously, make something new and interesting! Also, more examples MUST be provided.

Everything highlighted in red in this response are issues with your application, and everything in green green is what you MUST FIX! However, you have already demonstrated to me that you are too immature, and have rushed this application to the point where even if you eventually fixed ALL these errors, i would still maintain my opinion!

Big -1

• the application is terrible 
  • PAC examples need more detail and there needs to be more
  • Very low playtime
  • from my past experiences with you, you seem to be very immature
  • told me and few other people to "Check out your app" which is advertisement 

• Practically no effort whatsoever in this application
    • A lot of spelling mistakes
    • A lot of grammar issues
    • Formatting could be done better
  • Low Playtime
  • Most of my interaction with you haven't been pleasant 
    • Minging on multiple occasions
    • Being disrespectful toward people
  • No experience with PAC (At least what you've stated but you provided an example)
    • And even if you do the example you provided is not creative and to be honest it's very bland

I suggest you go through and spend the next week or so and learn how to use the features and basics of the PAC3 Editor. Really in regards to the application, I suggest you go through and completely redo the entire thing. Go look at the apps that have been accepted and see what you can change. (I'm not saying going and copy lines from apps I mean go see the general point they're trying to make). 

11 hours ago, addamcor said:

Right!

16 hours ago, addamcor said:

Right!

I also find you extremely minget

16 hours ago, addamcor said:

Right!

14 hours ago, Morgan said:

• Practically no effort whatsoever in this application
    • A lot of spelling mistakes
    • A lot of grammar issues
    • Formatting could be done better
  • Low Playtime
  • Most of my interaction with you haven't been pleasant 
    • Minging on multiple occasions
    • Being disrespectful toward people
  • No experience with PAC (At least what you've stated but you provided an example)
    • And even if you do the example you provided is not creative and to be honest it's very bland

I suggest you go through and spend the next week or so and learn how to use the features and basics of the PAC3 Editor. Really in regards to the application, I suggest you go through and completely redo the entire thing. Go look at the apps that have been accepted and see what you can change. (I'm not saying going and copy lines from apps I mean go see the general point they're trying to make). 

On 6/30/2018 at 2:44 PM, Keta said:

- Immature

- Poor answers

- Not enough play time

Sorry my dude, i'm sure you didn't mean for your app to come across as if you didn't care (at least i hope) but at this stage it just looks too rushed and like you don't care enough or understand how much of a privilege having PAC3 on the server would be. 

Good luck!

-Helsing