Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone I've decided to make this post for awareness and to tell you guys about my journey up to this point

In 2013 whilst I was in year four I was diagnosed with asperger syndrome 

If you have no idea what that is here is a link to what it is  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

When I heard that I had this I cared very little mainly because I was in year 4 I was ten, and at the prime of any kids life. Up to this point I was getting therapy for what I believed was my anger management issues, but it wasn't that. My school also provided classes for kids whom needed help, of course the school chose who got to participate. It felt like absolute shit having to leave my classmates just to talk to a stranger about how to not cry over little things, it has helped obliviously, but it made me really insecure and still to this day just knowing that your life no matter what you do will be like this. Year five rolls around and my emotions took a HUGE turn I was crying left and right didn't matter what it was..... boom crying........ 

Eventually people asked "Patrick why do you cry so much? (Patrick's my IRL name I felt like Delta would've sounded weird)

I told them "I have autism" and this stupid mistake told all the bullies and fuck-head pills of my class that I was vulnerable to their insults. 

Year six. This was the turning point in how I controlled my emotions 

Bullies , even more fuck-head phils, and. An unforgiving teacher that if you didn't understand something she wouldn't just help you she'd lecture you about not listening. I finally got out oh that shit hole for the highschool I'm currently at and let me say it's much better. I've been able to control myself, with my crying well not 100%, but I can do that now. This journey I've been on has been rough and this server has helped with that I started playing last year and this helped my insecure year 8 self, I got completed by all these people one day whilst in an event and this just,Ade my feel super happy shortly after I joined shore which as you all know was the biggest and best part of my life so far 

So know you guys know how it feels to be me

Comment and criticism constructive or not I don't care 

But thank you everyone for being here for me 

-Delta

Edited by Delta
Spelling mistakes
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 7

The only thing I've been diagnosed with is PTSD and depression. It's strange, I make myself feel better by making jokes I probably shouldn't be saying.

I also know someone with High Functioning Autism who does the same. 

• Upvote 2

Delta, you are pretty bloody strong to speak up about this. I respected you so much before this post because of Shore Troopers like a year ago and this legit boosted you from 100% to 200%

• Upvote 2

o7

"You're a good fighter Solo, I'd hate to lose you." - Carlist Rieekan, Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SCHEFF said:

o7

"You're a good fighter Solo, I'd hate to lose you." - Carlist Rieekan, Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Absolute Legend scheff 

7 hours ago, Ramirez said:

I would never have known. Stay strong

The good part is now you do know thanks mate

8 hours ago, Sudo said:

Delta, you are pretty bloody strong to speak up about this. I respected you so much before this post because of Shore Troopers like a year ago and this legit boosted you from 100% to 200%

Thanks sudo your a great friend 

10 hours ago, Eclipse said:

The only thing I've been diagnosed with is PTSD and depression. It's strange, I make myself feel better by making jokes I probably shouldn't be saying.

I also know someone with High Functioning Autism who does the same. 

Jokes do help every now and then just gotta stay positive 

• Like 1

I mean, if you want advice from a medically diagnosed psychopath (yes I know), then i'd suggest letting your emotions out on people that you care about, because they're going to be the ones that love you no matter what you tell them. I have no experience with autism, nor do I intend to go through what a person with autism goes through on a day-to-day basis, but at least I'm assured it's a grueling process. You know I appreciate you delta, keep throwing sand a darth vader and maybe he'll start appreciating you too ❤️

• Upvote 1

On 7/1/2018 at 7:31 PM, Demonic said:

I mean, if you want advice from a medically diagnosed psychopath (yes I know), then i'd suggest letting your emotions out on people that you care about, because they're going to be the ones that love you no matter what you tell them. I have no experience with autism, nor do I intend to go through what a person with autism goes through on a day-to-day basis, but at least I'm assured it's a grueling process. You know I appreciate you delta, keep throwing sand a darth vader and maybe he'll start appreciating you too ❤️

If only that would work 

Vader killed my the other day for spawning a mug 

Soo it might take some time 

All memes aside 

Thanks mate, your advice is awesome 

I can relate to the being bullied bit witch lead me into depression like a majority of us and I myself just try make jokes of everything witch helps me cope