Steam Name: Minks

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:153405402

Steam Profile link:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/burpbitch/

In Game Details

In Game Name: ST-0000 Bar

In Game Rank: Cadet

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)1469806894_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.c07b847677c9e234a2308b1c96436bf0.png

How long was the ban for: Permenant

Which staff member banned you: Tarkin

What date did the ban occur: 25/06/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Advertising, lying to staff

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I just left ST training and I get teleported outside of the ship in a cage. I see Tarkin and a VF trooper with me outside the cage. Tarkin said hi and proceeded to ask me in a friendly manner why if I knew what advertising was. I said yes and also said I had not been advertising if that why I was there. He asks me to hold up for a second while (I presume) he was asking the person he reported this false allegation that I had advertised. A minute goes by and I turn blue and my game freezes. I quickly message someone who I saw on the server to message Tarkin that I had crashed (See below). Unfortunately I had to restart my computer as nothing would work to unfreeze my computer. I relog and I'm perma banned. I can see how guilty I looked from just straight up leaving but I crashed so I'm trying to reach staff here now.679015355_Screenshot(2)_LI.thumb.jpg.31350c6d46c1d1b37ceecc1a27bd9846.jpg

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I have done nothing wrong to my knowledge! I wasn't advertising/lying to staff at all. I literally hopped on and left. The only thing I could think of advertising is talking to a person I know from another server to join back and play with me again. But I asked him for like a minute and left it. Obviously not a perm ban for something like that. We know each other to an extent. I wasn't spamming links or screaming out for people to join something. This is why I believe I should get my ban revoked and we can sort this issue out properly before a final decision is made.

Just now, Head Coach Frank said:

FD0DF89E175C17538F7915F1CC139688D970C47B

I had trained him on EG and hadn't seen him on in a while, only personal message I sent him. But that could be they same as sending a discord link if you think about it

Personally in my opinion a permanent ban for asking a singular person that you know and have talked to in the past is a bit far

• Thinking 1

As I said I asked him for a minute then left it. Then one more message when he posted tryouts as a little joke. I would accept a week ban but a perm is a bit far I believe

Edited by Bar

Advertising at all is a serious offence in our Community and it seems you have not been truthfull on your ban appeal either

Yes I missed out that one personal message. But everything else has been the truth. If my computer hadn't freezed then this could've turned out a lot differently. But my excuse for this is that I knew the person. I have talked to him in discord multiple times. He has pm'd me on the server multiple times as well. If it was a random person I would fully understand as that ruins their experiance but I know this person. and the fact that it has turned out like this is beyond what I though it would go to. All I ask is that you look at it from my point of view. Thanks

I personally enjoy IG a lot and was quite active at one point. And me being perm banned like this seems unfair in my opinon

I have looked at it from your side espically with the comment "Come back to EG" and I just dont see where your trying to come from except trying to poach players from the server. However ill be letting Whitey and Frank deal with this as they were there dealing with you and have allot more information than I do. 

@Frank

Yes I understand your position in this matter and how you feel about advertising, even on the extremely small scale

I believe if i could talk to Tarkin/Whitey like we were going to then this could be solved smoothly

I honestly want to play on IG a lot and be apart of the community and I fully understand the problem with what I have done 

All of your statements could be condensed into a single comment. Wait for replies from high staff instead of constantly adding comments to increase your exposure.