Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] chicka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84985367

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chicka123/

In Game Details

In Game Name:《CS》“Rickle”

In Game Rank: Vanquisher

In Game Regiment: Sith Marauder

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): Before Reset = 2 Days, After Reset = 2 Weeks 5 Days, Total = 3 Weeks 0 Days (Currently Rank 70)

image.thumb.png.1a541438407c2b47f0ffc1c31d6097b9.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): Yes (one), when I first started playing Imperial Gaming Star Wars Roleplay Server (three months ago). I spoiled a scene from the Avengers Movie and I a hundred percent regret doing that (I was dumb and foolish). Over my time playing on the server I have matured and will never do anything like this again. I have learnt my lesson and learnt from other community members as a result allowing myself to be a great role model to new members of the community.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: A moderator is an essential job on the server as they make sure that all members and players of the community are appreciating and enjoying their time on the server and making sure that they are all following the rules at all times. The definition of an excellent moderator is those who can not only keep the server filled with joy and delight but also keep the server functioning without any problems. A moderator is also mostly needed to sort out important duties and making sure that all problems are resolved, for example if someone needs tools for training or dupe building, or in general a player needs an issue resolved.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying for trial moderator so that I can help and support the Imperial Gaming community in a more considerable way that I have been during my time on the server. The issues and challenges the staff team have resolved amazes me as the server moderators are always quick to a job when an issue has been noticed. I have been helped in the past by multiple staff members and I admire their work. Hopefully in the future I can do the same to other players and allow them to have a more enjoyable experience in the server and give back to the Imperial Gaming community. I definitely would love to contribute to the community in any way possible, therefore I believe that being a moderator / staff member is an excellent role for myself.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I can bring a dedicated, sophisticated and trustworthy attitude to all staff work that I’m involved in. I have recently been trusted with Tier One Pac3, and I haven't broken any server rules for it and I don’t intend to. Pac3 was a privilege I was awarded with, I see the same with moderator and I definitely know not to abuse my privileges. I feel like staff are also needed to be there when players want a professional and mature chat about an important or serious topic / issue regarding to the server. I will definitely be there when a person wants to have one of those chats. Staff members need to be role models and lead by example in game and out of game. I strongly believe with my place in the community so far I can achieve this.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Personally I would first look through the server logs to find out how many people this player killed. After I would talk to multiple players who witnessed the Mass RDM or who got killed and ask them about of the details of what just occurred, so I know the relevant information is true. After assessing the evidence / witnesses information, I would get the players steam ID and warn him for mass RDM (I would write the amount of players the person RDM) and also disconnecting to avoid punishment. In addition to this, I would ban the player for as long as I can as a trial moderator. Finally, I would alert other staff members about this player in admin chat or TeamSpeak just in case he relogs onto the server later in time.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: To begin with, I would gather information from the victim to gain his/her part of the story. I would also ask if they had any video recordings / screenshots. After I would confront the person who bullied this player and get his/her side of the story. If the person bullying lied (only if I had proof, for example video / screenshots), I would give him/her a verbal warning and spectate him/her to see what they do later on. If the player goes back to bully, I would warn them for player disrespect.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Firstly, I would suggest this staff member to stop abusing their privileges, I would also try and talk to them. I would start recording what is happening and send the video / screenshot to the management team or make a staff report, in order to resolve the issue.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: Straight away I would collect as much proof / evidence I could and inform the staff in admin chat that are present at the time. Secondly, I would not engage the player in any way and spectate them from a distance as it may alert them and if the threat was true the player could DDOS the serve before staff could do anything.

P.S. Thank You for all those who spent the time in reading my T-Mod Application. -Rickle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.      

Edited by Rickle
To Change Server Playtime

+1, would be a great choice for a Trial Moderator. He is definitely mature enough and won't abuse. The Application is well written and has lots of detail. Your responses to the scenarios are great and I think correct. Best of Luck!

• Like 1

+1

• Rickle is loyal
  • Super Friendly
  • Also Active
  • Willing to help whenever
  • Super well-known
  • Works hard for everything
  • Like 1

+1

Definitely, because Rickle is always on the Server helping people including myself when I had a question about PAC, he is very friendly and approachable, and never breaks the rules. Rickle would fit the Staff Team perfectly. (Possibly get a microphone though)

• Like 1

+1

In the short time I have known Rickle he has shown he is a trustworthy, reliable leader that is more than capable of becoming a Trial Moderator.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Rickle is loyal
  • Super Friendly
  • Also Active
  • Super well-known

Big +1 Rickle has always helped people out whenever they ask him without hesitation, in my opinion, would make a great mod.

Best of luck to you my friend.

- Gunjies

• Like 1

+1 Rickle is super active and has shown in his answers he is capible of being able to moderate the server.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Rickle is loyal
  • Super Friendly
  • Also Active
  • Super well-known

+1 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

+1

*Great Guy

*Super Helpful

*Super friendly

*Mature

*Super Active

• Like 1

+1

Rickle would make a great moderator here on IG, To me he has all the required traits needed for the role.

I would never think for a second that he would abuse his role as Trial Moderator.

• Mature.
  • Active.
  • Trustworthy.
  • Helpful.

Good Luck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Rickle is loyal
  • Super Friendly
  • Also Active
  • Super well-known

+1

• Like 1

This guy gets a huge +1

I have known Rickle for a long time now and he has shown me that he is a very trustworthy and helpful guy. He will always make time to help out in anything and he will work hard towards helping anybody. He is an active and well known member who is very mature and I know for a fact that he would never break any rules or abuse his powers. Overall he is a great bloke and would do well with this role. 

Good luck dude. 

• Like 1

+1

Rickle has been one of the most helpful, positive people in the community. He is very active and well known in the server and would make a great moderator. Good Luck!

• Like 2

+1 

In the short time i've known you. You have always been willing to help.

Your are Extremely Mature.

Doesnt Minge.

Overall Lad. (Not eshay tho)

• Like 1