Rickle

Rickle's Trial Moderator Application

38 posts in this topic

+1

Rickle has stepped up to the plate in the past weeks to become a fine CO of Sith Marauders. He has shown that he possesses the maturity and dedication needed to fulfil important roles. He is incredibly active, he always helps people in need no matter what he was doing prior to it, and he has shown that he can withhold any Bias to resolve situations in a fair manor for all parties involved.

Definitely think this bloke deserves the opportunity at becoming a Trial Moderator.

• Like 1

Big +1 I personally believe his ability to command marauders shows that he has exceptional leadership skills and is a very responsible applicant. I firmly believe he would make a very good moderator 

• Like 1

Biggest +1 to Rickle

He is such a nice friendly and overall good guy.

When I first joined the server and I was lost around the  SD-C Rickle helped me out and showed me around.

• Like 1

Massive +1 

• Very active
  • Follows rules
  • Always helpful to others
  • Great role model 
  • Like 1

+1 Ever since I met Rickle he has  been extremely friendly, I have never seen him minge, he has always been very active and would totally be a great MOD

• Like 1

+1 

Rickle is a great guy and doesn't minge. He can be mature and is the perfect guy for this.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 7:22 AM, Uncle_BobbyB said:

This guy gets a huge +1

I have known Rickle for a long time now and he has shown me that he is a very trustworthy and helpful guy. He will always make time to help out in anything and he will work hard towards helping anybody. He is an active and well known member who is very mature and I know for a fact that he would never break any rules or abuse his powers. Overall he is a great bloke and would do well with this role. 

Good luck dude. 

+1

• Like 1

+1

I know that you would be a great fit for moderator however if you do get in i would highly suggest investing in a mic as it can just make doing moderator work a lot easier to deal with but other than that best of luck man

• Like 1