Sudo

PAC3 Glitches

Question

Hello Imperial Gaming Members,

Myself alongside multiple community members are having trouble with a PAC3 glitch which is breaking immersion as well as makes it impossible to see a player's amazing creations or their default player model. The following screenshots are on Gatsby & Vexer which are only two of many others.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416910101

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416910046

Does anyone know how to fix this?

15 answers to this question

Hey All,

This is not good news, there is no fix to this. It randomly fixes itself. I've spoken to the developers of PAC and they have advised me of this. I researched this a while back, adjusted every single setting on PAC to no avail. It happens with bone merging a model to an entity with a bone size of 0 or bone to mesh ticked. I wish I could provide more insight but there isn't any at the moment. I'd suggest lowering your PAC render distance to 1000 for FPS increases.

Regards,

Jacko/LePaul

• Upvote 1

Do you have the PAC3 addon installed? If not, the link for it is here. Having this addon installed usually fixes all issues with PAC3.

It is an issue with your graphics card (corrupt or not-up to date). Try updating your drivers or whatever and see if that fixes it.

16 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

Do you have the PAC3 addon installed? If not, the link for it is here. Having this addon installed usually fixes all issues with PAC3.

Didn't Work.

Best fix I found is not using the hide mesh function in PAC3, thats the biggest cause of it. Clipping is a messy, but an alternative.

Just now, Emerald said:

Whilst using a toolgun or whatnot, There should be a PAC3 Tab.

Ahhh thanks man - When the server regains into balance I will test it out.

3 hours ago, Sudo said:

@Keta @LePaul
How would I access the PAC3 Settings?

What i meant was console commands. If you type PAC_ into console, you will see a bunch of settings you can play around with for yourself.

1 minute ago, LePaul said:

What i meant was console commands. If you type PAC_ into console, you will see a bunch of settings you can play around with for yourself.

ahh ok

hey is anyone having a glitch where your game glitches up and down its a PAC problem, i have tried everything from fixing bone merges to texture overlaps an im still glitching and it still makes my game stutter? any tips?

Edited by Smoke

5 minutes ago, Smoke said:

hey is anyone having a glitch where your game glitches up and down, i have tried everything and it still makes my game stuttter? any tips?

Id advice making another form and not posting it on another regarding PAC as this is completely off-topic

19 hours ago, Sudo said:

Id advice making another form and not posting it on another regarding PAC as this is completely off-topic

i forgot to put that it was pac causing the issue in there