Dracks

Dracks's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

15 posts in this topic

Steam Name: Dracks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186925788

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198334117304/friends/ 

In Game Name: Dracks

In Game Rank: Novice

In Game Regiment: Marauders

Time played: 1 day 6hr (Please take into consideration I had 3 weeks 6 days before server reset. To back up claim refer to old denied apps and My forms join date) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414176800

Have You Used Pac3 Before: Yes indeed but privately.

Why Should You Be Trusted with Pac3:

I have been on the server since early last year since I first joined I have gained trust loyalty and respect.  I have claimed to be loyal and trust worthy with no banns kicks or even warnings. With every thing I have done and did to and with the server and what the server has done onto me I would be stupid to betray the server.

Why should You Have Access to Pac: So i can grow my rp and trust within the community. I should have access to pac so I can so i can bring  new and creative ideas to the server. Access to pac will help the rp with myself and others around me.

Why Do you Want Pac3: I have always wanted to use pac and show my skills with it on the server. As being Sith Pac will allow me to go that extra Mile with RP. The Marauder skin is basic and would look a lot better with more detail from pac. Sith is a very RP based branch and pac will help multiple the possible was of Rping.

All photos of pac can be found here:

Arms crossed 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414228393

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414228066

Capes

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414228116

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414228239

Handing Saber

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414228296

Thank you for reading

Edited by Dracks

NEUTRAL If you are going to write an application please do NOT include that you have donated, also your PAC3 creations are very very simple and are not unique in any kind of way. Other than that your application is pretty good. 

8 minutes ago, Dracks said:

I have donated to the server to help charity and why would a person who doesn't love the server donate?

I would recommend making more PAC3 creations that are either unique, or interesting.

Edited by EpicEzale
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

NEUTRAL If you are going to write an application please do NOT include that you have donated, also your PAC3 creations are very very simple and are not unique in any kind of way. Other than that your application is pretty good. 

I would recommend making more PAC3 creations that are either unique, or interesting.

I agree with everything said here. Mentioning that you donated as a reason to get PAC3 is a big no no, and because of that, -1

3 minutes ago, pinejack said:

I agree with everything said here. Mentioning that you donated as a reason to get PAC3 is a big no no, and because of that, -1

could I possibly remove it or no?

21 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

5 minutes ago, pinejack said:

24 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

^^

35 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

19 minutes ago, pinejack said:

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

11 minutes ago, Cryptix said:

^^

I have deleted to part witch seemed to be of disapproval 

+1

Dracks is an old friend and I have seen persinally how mature and kind he is. He deserves pac, but keep working on pacs to show us

+1 Great Person, Doesn't Minge, Awesome Roleplaying ever since he has been in Sith Marauders, Good Pac Examples.

Goodluck.

-Rickle

2 hours ago, EpicEzale said:

I agree, Neutral but willing to change if improved

PACs could do with some work, they are pretty good for a beginner. You have been apart of the community for a while and I believe you're mature and can be trusted +1.

Edited by Ramirez

On 6/17/2018 at 5:30 PM, EpicEzale said:

On 6/17/2018 at 5:46 PM, pinejack said:

On 6/17/2018 at 5:51 PM, Emerald said:

On 6/17/2018 at 5:54 PM, Cryptix said:

^^

On 6/17/2018 at 7:47 PM, Anthony said:

I agree, Neutral but willing to change if improved

All the criticism  will be put into consideration when bumping this post and hoping to change your mind

On 6/17/2018 at 6:13 PM, Rickle said:

+1 Great Person, Doesn't Minge, Awesome Roleplaying ever since he has been in Sith Marauders, Good Pac Examples.

Goodluck.

-Rickle

On 6/17/2018 at 6:12 PM, Twinkie said:

+1

Dracks is an old friend and I have seen persinally how mature and kind he is. He deserves pac, but keep working on pacs to show us

On 6/18/2018 at 7:45 AM, Ramirez said:

PACs could do with some work, they are pretty good for a beginner. You have been apart of the community for a while and I believe you're mature and can be trusted +1.

Thank you for you support boys

Thank you,

@Twinkie

@Anthony

@pinejack

@Ramirez

@Cryptix

@Emerald

@EpicEzale

For replying to my Pac3 app

BUMP

---===All Updates===---

time update to 2 days 10 hrs

-------------------

Rank up (Acolyte)

-----------------------

More Pacs can be found above this comments 

-----------------------

Reason for paragraph 3: Why do you want Pac:

Because In game the marauder skin looks like a black shadow and with pac I will be able to lighten the colour of the layer model.

Thank you for Reading, Dracks.