Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] spingbab

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:60980604

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082226936

In Game Details

In Game Name: [NS-02] Bevan

In Game Rank: Warrant Officer

In Game Regiment: Nashtah

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): Screenshot(click on it):    rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf0013.thumb.jpg.bccdd334bbf21e52c597e280640b7def.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, but not on any servers, only on singleplayer.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): People may call me immature when I roleplay, but I'm not stupid, or a minge. I wouldn't ever abuse PAC, because I understand PAC is a privilege and those who abuse it lose that privilege. I have also read both the PAC and server rules. I wouldn't exactly call myself the most serious player on the server, but I would definitely not be irresponsible while using PAC on the server, and as I said before, PAC is a privilege and those who abuse it lose that privilege.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe that PAC is one of the best ways to make your character, well, more of a character. It isn't fun if everyone on the server looks the same, and with PAC, that doesn't have to be. PAC is by far one of the best ways to make your character unique, and not like everyone else.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe that if you can be trusted to use PAC, and you want it for a good reason, and you will be responsible with it, you should have a good chance to be accepted into the server's PAC community. I'm pretty sure that I've only been told off for a little bit of regiment disrespect, which I am pretty sure most people have done at some point in time. I am also very active on the server.

PAC3 Examples:rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf0004.thumb.jpg.33695f2b54c1fd0d1b66937425161a49.jpg20180615221323_1.thumb.jpg.7fffe85f06594379729356f1ee15d111.jpgrp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf0005.thumb.jpg.4145a4d930552b87948fb461d46ef2a1.jpg

20180718200914_1.thumb.jpg.8ec63730cdf495ee45afaf5f8b9ad72b.jpg20180718200914_1.thumb.jpg.8ec63730cdf495ee45afaf5f8b9ad72b.jpg

rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf0008.thumb.jpg.dedd9230f3790cec2d019499381c54bb.jpg

Edited by Bevan
  • Upvote 1

Hello Bevan,

After reading your application, I have not really been that impressed to be honest, the application is alright. However there are some areas that I would like to see improved.

• PAC3 Creations are lacking detail and I would love to see more examples.
  • You have really low playtime, I suggest waiting until you reach a week as you will get more known within the Community.
  • I have no idea who you are, Therefore I am unable to trust you with PAC3 Tier One.

Due to this, I sadly have to give you a -1.

Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hello Bevan,

After reading your application, I have not really been that impressed to be honest, the application is alright. However there are some areas that I would like to see improved.

• You have really low playtime, I suggest waiting until you reach a week as you will get more known within the Community.
  • I have no idea who you are, Therefore I am unable to trust you with PAC3 Tier One.

Good Luck.

Agreed with most aspects of this. -1

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hello Bevan,

Good Luck.

Once again, Emerald hit the 8ball for me...

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hello Bevan,

Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

+1

Bevan, although new to the community, has shown that he is a capable and mature pilot. But i would love to see some more examples.

Twinkie

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral

Pacs are alright, nice person, but haven't really seen u a lot in game (no hard feelings)

goodluck

-rickle.

• Upvote 1

On 6/15/2018 at 10:28 PM, Emerald said:

Hello Bevan,

Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2018 at 12:28 AM, Emerald said:

Hello Bevan,

Good Luck.

3 hours ago, Rickle said:

Neutral

Pacs are alright, nice person, but haven't really seen u a lot in game (no hard feelings)

goodluck

-rickle.

Neutral

As others have said, your PAC's are pretty basic and lack detail. I suggest you take some examples from other player's PAC applications or ask some other players to teach you more about PAC so you can understand it more and use it to make some new, unique PACs that can help to contribute to the roleplay as a whole positively.

I have seen you in-game increasingly lately so not bad there. From what Twinkie said, he believes you are capable and mature and due to this I will be willing to change to a +1 if you improve your PAC skills/examples to have more detail and a unique aspect to the RP.

Good luck buddy ✌️

Pac is for long term, active  members of the community. Unfortunately having 1 day play time does not fulfil the Pac criteria.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:12 AM, Brass said:

Neutral

As others have said, your PAC's are pretty basic and lack detail. I suggest you take some examples from other player's PAC applications or ask some other players to teach you more about PAC so you can understand it more and use it to make some new, unique PACs that can help to contribute to the roleplay as a whole positively.

I have seen you in-game increasingly lately so not bad there. From what Twinkie said, he believes you are capable and mature and due to this I will be willing to change to a +1 if you improve your PAC skills/examples to have more detail and a unique aspect to the RP.

Good luck buddy ✌️

Thank you, I understand the PAC skills point, but part of the reason I applied for PAC was so that I can be taught, because Youtube videos only go so far.

On 6/23/2018 at 12:21 AM, Cody said:

Pac is for long term, active  members of the community. Unfortunately having 1 day play time does not fulfil the Pac criteria.

I see your reasoning, however that was my outdated playtime from 10 days ago, it has now well over tripled and I hope that it shows my dedication.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:12 AM, Brass said:

Neutral

Good luck buddy ✌️

1 hour ago, Bevan said:

Thank you, I understand the PAC skills point, but part of the reason I applied for PAC was so that I can be taught, because Youtube videos only go so far.

I understand that, and I encourage learning. I myself haven't spent much time with PAC so I wouldn't be of much help, but I'm sure if you ask some other members who have applied or have T-1 PAC they would be able to teach you some more about it and how it works. 

After all, we're all here to learn and to have fun. I don't think that simply not having spent much time with PAC means that you should get a -1.

Again, I'll happily change to a +1 if you spend some more time messing around with it and simply learning, and update your examples / playtime.

Good luck :3 ✌️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brass said:

I understand that, and I encourage learning. I myself haven't spent much time with PAC so I wouldn't be of much help, but I'm sure if you ask some other members who have applied or have T-1 PAC they would be able to teach you some more about it and how it works. 

After all, we're all here to learn and to have fun. I don't think that simply not having spent much time with PAC means that you should get a -1.

Again, I'll happily change to a +1 if you spend some more time messing around with it and simply learning, and update your examples / playtime.

Good luck :3 ✌️

Oh, the playtime mustn't have updated, I have fixed it now. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/15/2018 at 2:07 PM, Twinkie said:

+1

Bevan, although new to the community, has shown that he is a capable and mature pilot. But i would love to see some more examples.

Twinkie

• Like 1

PAC3s aren’t showcased well in photos -1, first PAC3 is well-made but the rest are mediocre 0, formatting for application needs work -1, mature RPer +1.