Steam Details

Steam Name: Sambell

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62514838

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085295405/ 

In Game Details

In Game Name: "Van Helsing"

In Game Rank: Crusader

In Game Regiment: Sith Marauders

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1 Week, 23 hours, 27 minutes  2033578801_ServerPlaytime.jpg.24e10f96736572f3d45cb2a874706221.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I have used PAC in single player to mess around, but since starting to play with the SWRP models i've only just started to really understand and utilise it's potential.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe i should be trusted with PAC because i pride myself with being a helpful, friendly and active member of the community. I have never had a problem with participating in RP events or helping out people in need.  I'm not the type of person to abuse any sort of power given to me as i think i have shown during my time as Sith. I have also never received any bans or even a single warn.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like access to PAC becuase i feel that with PAC i can really take my own, and other people's roleplay experience to the next level. I wish to expand from just being a Sith Marauder (Or anything else i happen to be in the future should things change), to actually becoming "Van Helsing". I'd like to show people who i play as a lore-filled character, and what important role i play in the server, to better allow people to connect with my character and increase the imersion and enjoyment for everyone around me. 

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): To build upon what i stated in 'why i should be trusted with PAC', i would say i deserve PAC because i have shown those around me that i can fulfil an important role, and that i have shown kindness and fairness to everyone i have encountered. I can add immensely to everyone's roleplaying experience and really help people around me who may be struggling to really engage in their roleplay experience to enjoy the server to the fullest. 

PAC3 Examples:

1899066598_MarauderPac1.thumb.jpg.f49a65e2ae28c3d7096b4d24ffdce906.jpg

Marauder showing idle stance. (Skull represents the harsh backstory and also strength of my character. Started as a Jedi, a bounty hunter came in the night and slaughtered his family before him whilst only being able to put up a feeble resistance. After being left to die, battered and bloody, with his already dead family, he vowed revenge and sought the power he needed to do so. He cast aside his ties to the Light side of the force and joined the dark side, training himself to become as strong as he could, until one day he finally found the bounty hunter with his friends in their hideout, and took swift action, slaughtering all of the and taking the leader's head as his trophy. Now he puts it on showcase for all of those who would dare stand up to him, and making them think twice.)

874602037_MarauderPac3.thumb.jpg.5068209bbcfb00dcbde95a173699b8eb.jpg

Showing better angle of Idle Stance.

1276500730_MarauderPac2.thumb.jpg.481d1ed8d86745d147f55fafa040f408.jpg

Emperor Palpatine hologram

13949991_ScarPAC1.thumb.jpg.0107820af62ed8cc188008f8e2cc3373.jpg

SCAR Trooper PAC made during my time in SCAR

54666238_ScarPAC2.thumb.jpg.b0a998e2d397edb1e76688ad7b248741.jpg

Edited my Steam ID. Also for another fact I often RP under the name “Odin”

Thank you all x

Edited by Helsing

+1, You're a great guy overall and you won't abuse PAC.

Your application looks great!

The examples are well made and they also have a story behind them which i believe is a god point to make!

• Like 1

NEUTRAL

Have seen you around before, nice guy...but haven't seen you engage in RP. Try get yourself involved with more RP and I'm sure i'll change to a +1.

Good luck.😊

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LorgarAurelian said:

NEUTRAL

Have seen you around before, nice guy...but haven't seen you engage in RP. Try get yourself involved with more RP and I'm sure i'll change to a +1.

Good luck.😊

• Like 1

+1

Hi Helsing, 

During my time in the Sith, I've seen you engage in a lot of RP.

The PAC3 creations are alright, However I believe that if you were to receive Tier One, You could improve by heaps.

• Active.
  • Great Roleplayer.
  • Detailed Application.
  • Alright Playtime.

Good Luck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Helsing, 

The PAC3 creations are alright, However I believe that if you were to receive Tier One, You could improve by heaps.

• Active.
  • Great Roleplayer.
  • Detailed Application.
  • Alright Playtime.

Good Luck.

+1 Helsing is an active, extremely friendly member of sith marauders, he never minges and he tries to Roleplay a lot. Good Examples of Pac. 

Goodluck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Helsing, 

• Active.
  • Great Roleplayer.
  • Detailed Application.
  • Alright Playtime.

Good Luck.

+1 he is a hard working legend and is always committed. The pac3 creations are average but with more practice you can get better

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Helsing, 

• Active.
  • Great Roleplayer.
  • Detailed Application.
  • Alright Playtime.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

although basic pac creations, I believe youll improve over time

+1

• Like 2

It's a  huge +1 from me dawg

During my time knowing you, you have taken part in different RP situations, been active in the community and overall a great guy, never breaks rules and I believe he would not abuse PAC.  At this point, the PAC creations are alright but you would most certainly improve in future. Good luck mate.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Helsing, 

• Active.
  • Great Roleplayer.
  • Detailed Application.
  • Alright Playtime.

Good Luck.

Helsing, you are an amazing community member & always willing to lend a helping hand. For multiple reasons that everyone in the comments have brought up I have no doubt with giving you a huge +1 for your dedication to Imperial Gaming

-Sudo

• Like 1

Helsing's is a quick learner, and reliable guy.

Overall his active and helps out when he can both in RP and OOC . His applications examples look great but always room for improvement.

You deserve the +1 mate

-Abadonis

• Like 1