Steam Details

Steam Name: Liquid-Pyro48

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108750381

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177766490/home

In Game Details

In Game Name: Adam

In Game Rank: Colonel

In Game Regiment: 212th Attack Battalion

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 6 days 22 hours 35 minuets and before the reset i believe it was 4 to 5 days

877289894_AdamPAC3applicationtimeonserver.jpg.55af4c11d491558a19bf848ca925fa67.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Other than my examples shown no.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I feel that i should be trusted with PAC because, I am a responsible person who would never abuse this privilege. I am not someone to constantly change and be indecisive of what my PAC will be so it would only be edited rarely, changing only slight aspects of the PAC design i have chosen. I have attempted to use "less laggy" models in the PAC 3 Editor. In conclusion I feel i am a trustworthy applicant for PAC because i would never abuse the privileges of PAC and will be excessive with models within PAC.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I wish to have access to the PAC 3 Editor so i can create a more unique player model and stand out more. As shown in my examples My PAC makes My model stand out more and shows more of what my regiment has within it for example two of the weapons from my regiments load out. My troopers model appears more unique with the addition of the helmets visor strip and the 2 antenna bits on the helmet and left shoulder plate. In conclusion i want access to the PAC 3 editor to stand out in a crowd and provide a more unique character for myself.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I feel i am deserving of the privilege of PAC because, I am a responsible person, I am as active as I possibly can be on the server, And i would never abuse the privilege that is PAC. I feel my activity on the server represents dedication to the server, and shows that i cherish my time on the server. I firmly believe that my role as a commanding officer represents that i am a responsible player and therefore a responsible applicant for PAC 3. in conclusion I believe I am deserving PAC because I  am responsible, constantly on the server and never try to cause trouble for anyone in or representing the server. 

PAC3 Examples:

(Insert screenshots of your PAC3 Examples here)
2095624514_AdamPAC3application3.thumb.jpg.eafb2e30cd5a21eb4c5c230aba090049.jpg105959070_AdamPAC3application2.thumb.jpg.4e342c9e08a4edcaeeff9ad7318c1bdc.jpg163958403_AdamPAC3application.thumb.jpg.5d022dc830cd180d7a6779b8f8a35fee.jpg130873016_AdamPAC3applicationholo.thumb.jpg.196dacedc43fe58a9d65dffe0f357b00.jpg

Edited by Adam

+1, You're a great guy overall and you won't abuse PAC.

But, You need to add more PAC3 Examples, Like Hologram and stuff to actually show that you have some knowledge about PAC3.

Good luck, 

Allucious

• Like 1

+1 Really nice, easygoing and helpful player. Would not abuse PAC3.

I like the look you're going for my guy, will make you stand out even more than your personality already does! :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Allucious said:

+1, You're a great guy overall and you won't abuse PAC.

But, You need to add more PAC3 Examples, Like Hologram and stuff to actually show that you have some knowledge about PAC3.

Good luck, 

Allucious

+1 . Doesn't Minge, always looking to Roleplay, Good Pacs, Overall Great bloke. 

Goodluck.

• Like 1

+1 great leader of 212th and the pacs look very good, he definitely wouldn't abuse pac.

although some pacs look to be very similar to a certain someones

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Helsing said:

I like the look you're going for my guy, will make you stand out even more than your personality already does! :D

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Needs it right now.

Meehhhhh Adam is ehhh....                                                                                                                                                                                                          

• Like 1

Gotta give this top bloke a phat +1

He is an active member in the community who you gotta love, you can't hate on this guy. He has been a solid commander of the 212th and would not abuse PAC at all. His skills in PAC and what he will be able to do with it can only improve over time. Much love 

• Like 1

+1 

Great guy and active member his actions speak for himself.

Name on the server:Trpimir

Rank on the server:Lt Colonel

Position on the server:User

• Like 1

Active, runs his reg well, doesn't minge and has good examples of using Pac.

+1  Would definitely approve his application

- Abadonis,

Reg: Sith Marauder

• Like 1

Huge +1 

• Amazing guy
  • Active
  • Knows the rules well
  • Well known
  • Trusted by Myself & Others
  • Could improve PAC a bit more
  • Will definitely NOT abuse PAC 

Good luck buddy ✌️

Edited by Brass
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brass said:

Huge +1 

• Amazing guy
  • Active
  • Knows the rules well
  • Well known
  • Trusted by Myself & Others
  • Could improve PAC a bit more
  • Will definitely NOT abuse PAC 

Good luck buddy ✌️

+1 couldn't agree more, best of luck Adam!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 11:23 PM, Helsing said:

• Like 1

+1

Nice simply, but RP adding pacs

Friendly guy.

Good Community member

• Like 1

+1

Always has a positive attitude

Good at RP

Helps out the community

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 8:25 PM, Rommel said:

+1 Give us Codycommander_cody_stormtrooper_by_alpha_trooper-dc06amc.thumb.png.e56750162bd276ad5c0a82fb845042e5.png

+1 from me, however i would just like to see a few more pac examples, other than that you deserve it and its a pretty good application overall :)

Edited by Smoke
  • Like 1