Steam Name: Robo.exe has stopped responding

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:103949498

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/robokel/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Jake

In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: 442nd

Ban Details

image.png.6831b1e9cfd37e14118fa924579461ea.pngimage.png.8d791b87e7e846736d92e2a9769e17af.png

How long was the ban for: I don't know because I must have been asleep when this happened

Which staff member banned you: As seen above, it was Iris

What date did the ban occur: Refer to the screenshot of Console above

What was the reason for the ban: For screaming fag continuously?

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: There is no story as i never screamed fag continuously

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I deserved to be unbanned for several reasons(Please refer to screenshot below). The time of the ban was Monday 1st of June, 2018(i assume). For starters on the 1st of June I was never part of this server(nor was it a Monday as far as my computer calendar  tells me), I had only joined this server recently about 4-5 days ago, refer to LT COL Porkins as he is the one who trained me and i became part of his regiment shortly after. This evidence itself should make this ban instantly invalid. Secondly I was able to join the server yesterday which therefore implies that i was only banned yesterday, therefore there is no way that i was banned on the 1st June, I have multiple eye witness accounts that could vouch for me for that as well. Thirdly assuming the ban was handed out in variants of 24 hours it would have been 12am in the morning in my TZ. The only thing that would be coming out of my mouth at that time would not the the word "F**" it would be my snore. I recall no "Screaming" nor "Screaming Continuously" of the phrase "F**", I also have members of the community who can also vouch for me for that, one of which whom i was in Discord with the whole time, and following me around the ship the whole time.

So the story goes like this, last night on the 11th of June I finish the Royal Guard/Shadow Guard Tryouts(failing) and then proceed to log off, at sometime roughly between 9:00pm and 10:00pm AEST. I then proceeded to go to bed. at roughly 4:15pm AEST I launch Garry's Mod and attempt to join the Imperial Gaming server, only to be met with the ban message. Which then lead me to proceed to the forums to write this Ban Appeal for something that i didn't even do. Please rectify this ban ASAP.

Date Clearly Says Mon 1st of June

image.png.4918ea3783755a563543034601f2ae2f.pngimage.png.f5f7a02e127ac7e0da4f7148f28fa0a6.png

Edited by Robo123

I appologise, it was my mistake i remember it was either a recruit or an st screaming i must have clicked the wrong steam id, I will get you unbanned as soon as i can