Steam Details

Steam Name: IG DrDre

Steam ID: ` STEAM_0:0:57431740

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/andreki/

In Game Details

Name: Darth Vader

Play Time:  9 weeks before reset and currently 6 days of playtime 

PAC3 Tier 2 Questions

What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1?

20180610150632_1.jpg.ef6a1534854d08137fe2eff5bf059957.jpg

Using the force (Hidden Physgun beam) to pick someone or an object up. 

20180610150619_1.thumb.jpg.d6c2a8237b5e4ec8f75c10adb16bc0f9.jpg

Rogue one themed ignition of saber.

rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf0027.jpg.5ed7fce1bec5899003e45b5882601236.jpg.327565310968b4758cd54a2ada7705f5.jpg

Vader in a bacta tank. DeeDee helped me create this.

20180610150640_1.jpg.12a5d9ce09013fff400a643a8b8504bc.jpg

Force Choking pac, activates when force choke swep is being used.

20180610150700_1.thumb.jpg.a2ad5c02d4db99ef5cb42eb67c7925c7.jpg

Hands on belt PAC

20180610150431_1.thumb.jpg.e96dac6d59bde3d0a9bb66d1b442372b.jpg

Crossing arms PAC, based from The Empire Strikes Back scene.

Another PAC I have created is the lightsaber moving animation using the garrysmod base animations menu. I have also created many Pacs for my previous character Royal Representative. Unfortunately, I have deleted the folder with all the PACs relating to that character. Some of these creations include Naval/ISB armour (myself and Cody made together), Gallius Rax Uniform with gold bars on my shoulders and weapons attached to holsters.

How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3?

I believe I have improved the roleplay for other players drastically since I have received PAC3. I have improved the roleplay amongst myself and others that have interacted with me on various occasions. The examples shown above have all improved the roleplay of players that interact with me in game. I have also improved the Sith side of roleplay by being able to use the force with PAC3. 

What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3?

Since having received PAC3 I have learnt many new things from experienced members of PAC3 as well as teaching features to new people who receive PAC. Since receiving PAC3 I have improved roleplay experience for many players and events. For example using the force to pick up hilts, artefacts, objects and rebellious troops. My previous character Gallius Rax has also helped improve roleplay with the armoured vests and helmets for combat situations. These examples show how the roleplay of others has been enhanced and given more RP to others. I believe there has been major improvements since the implementation of PAC3

• Upvote 1

+1

has shown himself to be good with pac and using it for the right reasons

• Upvote 1

Did you really apply for pac tier 2 for the salute? Absolute Madlad, +1

Edited by Anthony
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

bad taste in music tho. I mean good.

• Upvote 1

+1

• Great Roleplayer
  • Respected by myself and others
  • Can definitely be trusted with tier 2
  • Unique and interesting PAC creations that can drastically help to enrich RolePlay.

• Upvote 1

+1 I guess...

Nah, seriously... Kendrick has shown skill in his numerous pac creations even as royal representative many months ago, I believe tier 2 will further enhance his Darth Vader RP with more options and creations tier 2 offers.

Edited by zaspan
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral

The only reason I'm not -1ing this is because Kendrick the the real OG. He's been a loyal, dedicated member of IG, that I can somewhat say wouldn't abuse Tier 2.

The issue is the PACs themselves, at the moment, I'm not seeing any Tier2 functions. I don't really know the IG PAC system yet, but push PAC to the absolute limit when you want to achieve tier2. Show us what you're capable of. Not what you can just do now.

Good luck mr Kendrick ❤️

6 hours ago, Demonic said:

Neutral

The only reason I'm not -1ing this is because Kendrick the the real OG. He's been a loyal, dedicated member of IG, that I can somewhat say wouldn't abuse Tier 2.

The issue is the PACs themselves, at the moment, I'm not seeing any Tier2 functions. I don't really know the IG PAC system yet, but push PAC to the absolute limit when you want to achieve tier2. Show us what you're capable of. Not what you can just do now.

Good luck mr Kendrick ❤️

There's a slight problem there.

Due to Kendrick being such a high rank within the Server, There isn't really that much he can do with PAC3 as he's Darth Vader other than the usual stances..etc.

However, The PACS he has presented are pretty well done with that many restrictions due to his current role.

I don't think you would see Darth Vader with some fancy backflip animation or changing his appearance.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

There's a slight problem there.

Due to Kendrick being such a high rank within the Server, There isn't really that much he can do with PAC3 as he's Darth Vader other than the usual stances..etc.

However, The PACS he has presented are pretty well done with that many restrictions due to his current role.

I don't think you would see Darth Vader with some fancy backflip animation or changing his appearance.

I do agree with the Vader thing, however Kenricks PAC ability does not just restrict him to vader. I used to make PACs for EC's, while allowed me to learn a great deal, I'd love to see what kendrick can do with whatever concept and character he likes.

Just now, Demonic said:

I do agree with the Vader thing, however Kenricks PAC ability does not just restrict him to vader. I used to make PACs for EC's, while allowed me to learn a great deal, I'd love to see what kendrick can do with whatever concept and character he likes.

^^ There is many things you can do with vader, maybe after a battle he can be very damaged or something, there are so many things you could do

4 minutes ago, Cryptix said:

^^ There is many things you can do with vader, maybe after a battle he can be very damaged or something, there are so many things you could do

As one of Vaders guards (SG) there would be no reason for him to be slightly damaged after a battle because it would present him as being weak. Kendrick Has created many pac's before he was Vader like when he was royal rep he had changed his appearance to better suit what he would want to look like.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fish said:

As one of Vaders guards (SG) there would be no reason for him to be slightly damaged after a battle because it would present him as being weak. Kendrick Has created many pac's before he was Vader like when he was royal rep he had changed his appearance to better suit what he would want to look like.

Yes, that may be the case, but in lore sometimes Vader would have no option and be going around a bit beaten up. But yes I understand your point and it is a valid one :)

+1

Always has a very positive attitude

Has great pac creations

He greatly improves RP as Darth Vader

He can be trusted with tier 2

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, Allucious said:

+1

• Great PAC Creations
  • Great guy
  • Trusted within the Community

+1

Goodluck