Snow

Snow's Event Master Application

38 posts in this topic

Snow’s Event Master Application

Steam Name: ✪ Snow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107128809

In Game Name and Rank:  Navy Chief Snow

Time Played (Server Time):  3d 7h 06m 45s (Was previously around 2 days before reset)  1106446247_GarrysMod17_06_201810_01_06AM(2).png.e792244056168d9d09427521572fcead.png

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): No, I have no Warns or Bans.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No, I haven't been an event master on any other servers but I've got to start somewhere and I was hoping I could start here. (On the best server :D)

Why are you applying to be an event master: I am applying for event master so that I can contribute and aid the community in its growth. I believe a big part of the server is the events that we have and would be honoured to join the team which creates them. Without clever and intricately designed events the server wouldn't be as fun as it is today. I've played on a lot of other servers and most of them are just the moderators yelling at troopers to go kill an NPC for an hour. To summarise I am applying to become an event master as I believe in the team and would love to be apart of it and help it improve in any way I can.

What can you bring to the event master team: What can I bring to the event master team, a tough question. I can bring a young and fresh mind to the event master team. I can aid in most events as I am on for 2-3 hours each day, I'm also learning how to become a better builder and could help in that regard. All in all, I'm not going to lie and rant on about how I will be the best event master ever. I'm just a human being who likes art, design, building and Star Wars who would love to be apart of the wonderful Event Master team and help it grow.  

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I'm usually on in the early morning and early afternoon which means I can run events when people are sitting around doing nothing. I also love doing the planning and research for events. (Going to Expand on this soon, can’t think of anything ATM [09.06.2018])

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Yes, I do have a basic knowledge of ulx commands.

Anything else you would like to add: Age is just a number. :D

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Abandon Ship!

Idea: The Empire has received a tip-off from an informant of detailing that a  band of smugglers have been stealing supplies and supplying them to the Rebel Alliance. The ISD Chimaera picks up a faint distress signal and jumps to assist. Upon arrival, all that is found is a cargo freighter floating through space. Using the tractor beam the freighter is pulled in MH1. The ship is searched but all that is found on the ship are the bodies of the dead crew members. The bodies seemed to be infected or rotted, it is assumed that this is because the ship has been here for a long time. After the ships logs have been checked, it is revealed that this ship indeed carrying supplies that were to be taken to a Rebel Mon Calamari cruiser hiding in the outer rim. The ship is pulled apart to find these supplies before finally, multiple hidden compartments are found. These compartments are filled with explosives and just as they are discovered, they detonate. This explosion severely damages the ISD Chimaera to the point where all troopers and crew jump into escape pods/ships and escape to a nearby uninhabited swamp planet. Soon after the ISD Chimaera crashes onto the planet's surface. Once all the escape pods have landed we regroup and set up a temporary outpost. We have a briefing on the planet and a plan is formulated. Due to the thick atmosphere of the planet, the weak transmitter that the escape pods were equipped with is unable to send an SOS to the Empire. Squads of troopers are sent to the crash site of the ISD Chimaera in order to salvage supplies that will be used to build a stronger transmitter. While searching for parts, a squad goes missing so our troops are ordered to search for them. The squad is located and as it turns out the squad has been mutated and turned into zombie-like creatures who will kill and infect any living beings (The resulting explosion from the engine and supplies from the freighter emitted a rare chemical which mutates all living beings into ravenous creatures). The zombie-like creatures have infected the local wildlife and attack the temporary outpost. Our troops must hold them off until Navy/Engineers can finish upgrading the transmitter to contact the empire. Our forces hold off the zombies for long enough to be extracted. We are debriefed and it is explained that the planet has no sentient life so it will be used as a testing ground for Imperial Weapons such as the DS1 Battle Station (Death Star). As well as this an imperial star destroyer has been dispatched to deal with the mon calamari ship. 

Maps:

Stardestroyer - rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf.

Swampland - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1117779628&searchtext=Star+Wars+Swamp

NPC’s:

Mutated Creatures: Npc_antlion

Rebels: Npc_rebcpt8e

Characters:

Storm Trooper (8) - Go missing in the swamp and become mutants (Change PM)

Mutant Troopers (8) - Are converted from the missing squad

Mutant Beasts (2) - Big native infected wildlife

Player Models:

Storm Trooper: Default Skin (When set to Event Character)

Mutant Trooper: Imperial Zombie Storm Troopers and Imperial Zombie Lieutenant

Mutant Beasts: Geonosian Drone 2 (Scaled Up)

Weapons: 

E-11

DLT-19

Vehicles:

YT HEL-105 Freighter - Smugglers ship

Drop Ships - To pick us up from the planet

Dupe’s:

Escape Pod - Minimum: 5 Props Maximum: 7 Props

964604719_GarrysMod10_06_201811_21_33AM.thumb.png.22d2df4c5ca5ef1da1a1825f030c1cf1.png

Worn down base which we will use as a home base of the operation.

Equipment

Pes - For when we are in the science facility with the radiation leak.

Event Idea 2: [Redacted]

Idea:

A few days ago Lieutenant Ziracch’s imperial Arquitens-class command cruiser was boarded and overrun by a small rebel cell. The rebels stole valuable information about various operations and Projects. These rebels have been tracked down to Aaris III a jungle planet. Our forces have been deployed down to the planet's surface to prevent the transmission of said secrets to the much larger rebellion. Special Agent Nivix will be the head of this operation. We are allowed to use 1 AT-At and 2 Speeder Bikes as well as a few tie fighters. These rebels are ferocious and are willing to die to transmit this information. They will use Guerilla warfare on our larger forces and try to group us up so that they may perform bombing runs. These rebels only have a Y-Wing and a U-Wing so they will mostly be ground-based however do not underestimate them they do have a Jedi with them and the reptilian natives. Our forces will push through the jungle and locate the data. Once located we will return it to Lieutenant Ziracch’s so he may give a report to the emperor back on Coruscant. After we have retrieved the data we return to the Chimaera and send Lieutenant Ziracch back to Coruscant. However, before he can leave our sector his shuttle explodes. At the debrief special agent Nivix explains why he killed the Lieutenant. The Special Agent was sent on this mission for an ongoing ISB investigation into the lieutenant. The Lieutenant was a rebel spy who allowed the rebels to overrun his cruiser and was going to transmit the data once he had left the chimaera. Luckily the Special agent had made a copy of the data and had handed the Lieutenant an empty drive.

Maps:

Star Destroyer - rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf.

Aaris III - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=568835546&searchtext=Star+Wars+Endor

Npc’s:

Rebels: Npc_rebcpt8e

Natives: Reptilian Npc’s (whichever PM the server has)

Weapons:

Rebels: 

A280C

EE-3

Natives:

DLT-19

DL-44

Characters:

ISB Special Agent Nivix - (1) Brief and Debriefs the troops. Head of the operation (Event Master)

Lieutenant Ziracch - (1) Ship was overrun. Killed by the detonators on his shuttle (Event Master)

Rebel Leader - (1) Leader of the rebel cell, Abducted by ISB for interrogation

Rebel Pilot - (1) Flies the U-Wing and Y-Wing (Event Master)

Jedi - (1)  Second in command, inquisitors must hunt him/her down

Rebel Troopers - (6) Ground forces of the rebel cell

Rebel Heavy - (2) Heavy Ground Force

Aaris - (2) Native Species, Assist the rebels in their mission

Player Models:

ISB Special Agent Nivix: swbf_imperial_isb_agent v2 (Badges)

Lieutenant Ziracch: swbf_imperial_officer_commodore v2 (Badges)

Rebel Leader: Rebel Trooper Captain 1

Rebel Pilot: R2 Unit (Skin 2)

Jedi: SW:TOR Jensyn

Rebel Trooper: Rebel Trooper 8

Rebel Heavy: Rebel Trooper 2

Airis (Natives): Xaleck

Vehicles:

U-Wing: 1

Y-Wing: 1

Tie-Fighters: (Unspecified)

AT-AT: 1

Speeder Bikes: 2

Lambda Class Shuttle: 1 Explodes because of detonators

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied

5. False information can lead to your application being denied

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied

7. Must have more than 3 days on the server

8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.

9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Snow
Update

Neutral

Application overall is good, just don't use bright colors it makes my eyes bleed. Use something more dull but clear. Also, your first event is kinda all over the place. For example

Where did the ship come from? How did it exactly and where it exploded. But maybe that's just me, just elaborate more on the events and you should be good. Also, I think you're mature enough for this role. Just improve a few tid bits.

Good luck! 

- Zeta

2 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Neutral

Application overall is good, just don't use bright colors it makes my eyes bleed. Use something more dull but clear. Also, your first event is kinda all over the place. For example

Where did the ship come from? How did it exactly and where it exploded. But maybe that's just me, just elaborate more on the events and you should be good. Also, I think you're mature enough for this role. Just improve a few tid bits.

Good luck! 

- Zeta

Will do thank for the feedback

25 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Neutral

Good luck! 

- Zeta

+1

Although I may not seem to be in a position to +1 someone, seeing my low rank and little time on this server. Snow is the perfect candidate for event master, I know him from another server and he never does anything wrong or minges and he has great ideas for events. He is also very active meaning he is almost always able to setup events for players. He is eager to contribute what he can to this server and is always very helpful an cooperative.

Edited by SkinniBoi

+1

Although there are some issues and inconsistencies with your application, with some mentoring you might be able to fix up those few things.

On 6/10/2018 at 2:49 PM, Zeta said:

Neutral

Good luck! 

- Zeta

On 6/10/2018 at 4:49 PM, Zeta said:

Neutral

Good luck! 

- Zeta

@Havoc, @Penguin. I will take these points into account when I edit my first event, Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot. :D

Edited by Snow

+1

Seems eager to learn and adapt his skills & imagination to help himself and the community.

As others have said, with some help & mentoring, I believe you would make an amazing EM.

Keep that enthusiasm to learn alive and get some guidance from other EM's and you'll do fine. 

Good luck buddy. ✌️

• Like 1

Thank you so much @Brass

I will continue to edit my application to incorporate the feedback from the event masters.

Thanks for the feedback!

• Upvote 1

+1 Have seen the guy in the server and I see how determined he is to learn alongside this he has demonstrated to me and others that he has a strong skill already, combined with mentoring by others I strongly feel that he could be a great Event master.Overall impressed but some areas need improvement.

Name:Trpimir

Rank in game:Lt Colonel

Position on server:User

Regiment:Vector company

+1

Snow was formerly in Shadow Troopers, during his time working with me he proved to be very eager to help the community and also a fantastic buildier which could prove very beneficial to an Event Master.

He is rather creative from what I saw and is very eager to learn new skills

I personally feel he would be a fantastic Event Master!

-Lieutenant Colonel Menendez

NEUTRAL - Your events are alright and it is good to see that you may utilise more building in your events (although this is not always needed). The only issues I can see is that you are quite young as compared to most/all of the other staff members on the server (being 13) and other players may have issues with this as younger players are GENERALLY more inclined to abuse and misuse their powers. Along with this, from the experiences I have had with you both in character and OOC are that you are eager to help, but don't always do it in the right ways. Good Luck :) 

@pinejack Thank you, If I do get Event Master I promise to try my best and I will not abuse my powers. Thanks, Man!

Gotta love the building ;)

5 hours ago, pinejack said:

NEUTRAL - Your events are alright and it is good to see that you may utilise more building in your events (although this is not always needed). The only issues I can see is that you are quite young as compared to most/all of the other staff members on the server (being 13) and other players may have issues with this as younger players are GENERALLY more inclined to abuse and misuse their powers. Along with this, from the experiences I have had with you both in character and OOC are that you are eager to help, but don't always do it in the right ways. Good Luck :) 

@pinejack I can see why you might say about his age indicating he may use powers but I have known him for a long time and have seen him on many servers, I promise you Snow would never be a person to abuse his powers. Especially on a massive server like this.

Edited by SkinniBoi
  • Thinking 1

On 6/17/2018 at 2:14 PM, Cody said:

+1

Although there are some issues and inconsistencies with your application, with some mentoring you might be able to fix up those few things.

^ +1