Sudo

Sudo EM Application || 2018

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Updating to a +1

Sudo has privately messaged me on how he can improve himself as a person and that he is going to improve on all of his feedback.

He's personally changed a bit in the couple weeks I've seen him on the server.

• Active.
  • Great Leadership.
  • Improving on his minginess.
  • Events are quite good.

Good Luck.

Emerald, I am so thankful for your change in response and it is great to hear that people are seeing myself attempting to change my old ways.

Once again, Thank you.

Hello Imperial Gaming Community Members

Throughout the last couple of days, I have had multiple questions regarding my 'Naboo Governor Truff' google document. I will try my hardest to contain all the answers and reasoning in this following comment but if I do miss out on a section please contact me either; InGame, Through DMs or through these comments. Just a warning as well I have edited the questions so everyone is able to understand the situation to get a better understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:

Q1) What is the main point of putting forward your ideas of your Civilian Role on Naboo

A1) I have decided to showcase a google document regarding my future ideas for the Naboo Governor to allow players understand what will be happening in the near future even if I do not become an Event Master as well as give a small brief that will hopefully let anyone contribute into the passiveRP or put forward their own ideas that could be used. 

Q2) What is the main idea and purpose of the Governor role.

A2) Currently, the purpose is to create another character that can create or help with roleplay to increase and enjoyment when we stay on the Naboo Map - I am also planning to open up a few spots/groups that will link to my character which will be open to the public so everyone can have a chance trying something new besides staying as their usual trooper role. Just to give a small teaser of what I am hoping to get approved and worked on 'Naboo Government'

Q3) Will there be any other role opens that are linked to the Naboo Governor

A3) Like I stated above, I am currently working on making 2-3 jobs that will have a constant link with myself which can be played by any community member but at this point in time it currently there are only the following two jobs; Naboo Governor & a personal assistant which I am still yet to name (so please leave suggestions).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I didn't answer your question I am deeply sorry please contact me ASAP so I can answer it. I hope the previous Q&A helped expand and explain the 'Naboo Governor Truff' role and purpose - I would also like to thank everyone who left a reply and gave me criticism so I can build off it and hopefully become even more attached to some of the amazing staff and players we have on Imperial Gaming.

Thank you,

-Sudo Kye

5 minutes ago, Allucious said:

Biggy big +1 A great man, He changed. 

Thank you Allucious. It means alot.

Changing to a +1 he has proved to me he can act mature, I trust that he will make a good EM. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Changing to a +1 he has proved to me he can act mature, I trust that he will make a good EM. 

Thank you, Eclipse.

From what I've seen sudo has changed his attitude and actions recently and making an effort to be better, for this im going to give him a +1 Good Luck!

58 minutes ago, Gunjies said:

From what I've seen sudo has changed his attitude and actions recently and making an effort to be better, for this im going to give him a +1 Good Luck!

Thank you, Gunjies - I am happy to hear that people are seeing my change in attitude.

Edited by Sudo

BUMP

------------------------------------------------------------

Current Poll Status - Daily Updated Poll Status Is At The Bottom Of My Application

Current +1 Status = 11

Current -Status = 4

-1. Haven't seen you around much and I honestly don't believe you are mature enough, however, if you change your maturity I will change my response

1 hour ago, Peguin said:

-1. Haven't seen you around much and I honestly don't believe you are mature enough, however, if you change your maturity I will change my response

1 hour ago, Dracks said:

+1 one

Good man and really nice. all the above

1 hour ago, Havoc said:

Neutral 

I like you but I believe you need to be a bit more mature. 

Thank you for the replies

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:43 PM, Zeta said:

He just banters around really, no harmful minging. Minging is basically trolling my friends, trolling either verbally or physically and he doesn't do that. So +1, you also rp really well - Could make a good fit.

+1

Goodluck 

-Rickle

On 6/13/2018 at 12:16 PM, Emerald said:

Updating to a +1

Sudo has privately messaged me on how he can improve himself as a person and that he is going to improve on all of his feedback.

He's personally changed a bit in the couple weeks I've seen him on the server.

• Active.
  • Great Leadership.
  • Improving on his minginess.
  • Events are quite good.

Good Luck.

5 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1

Goodluck 

-Rickle

2 hours ago, Pavonis said:

Thank you a lot - I appreciate your responses.

• Like 1