15 Years Old
Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:6309333

In Game Name and Rank:

[SR-01] ✼ Sudo || Lieutenant Colonel

Time Played (Server Time):

(After Reset) 1 week, 1 day, 17 hours || (Before Reset) 4 weeks

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

Negative - Not eligible to check due to the fact that AWarn is down.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

I was Event Master on a Clone Wars server called MGTO which sadly shut down around one year ago due to one of the main owners quitting and 'stealing' all the donation money.

Why are you applying to be an event master: 

I see Event Masters as being a large deal throughout Imperial Gaming as they set up all our events to keep us happy, With my previous experience and interest of script writing and event planning I believe I would fit well into the team. If I were to be accepted as an Event Master, I would specialize in PassiveRP events but always lead a helping hand for more Non-Passive Events. I would also hope to think that I would be able to fill in the 'dull' patches between main events to keep enthusing that we are on a 'ROLE-PLAYING' server and to get everyone involved.

What can you bring to the event master team: 

If I were accepted into the Event Master Team, I would bring a different side and new aspects to events to allow new opportunities for roles, characters, scripts by doing multiple things which will be listed shortly - As I said in my previous question I am more about PassiveRP and allowing the actual event characters to following a pretty brief line which gives them the opportunity to really get an attachment with their character and build a sort of 'Friendship' with other players of Imperial Gaming quite frankly being themselves in the event characters and not forced to be a 'Just Another Guy Behind A Computer Screen'.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: 

At school, I am a drama student and I quite frankly it builds the confidence in myself to explore to characters, ways of speaking, roles, purpose and attitude (They are key elements of drama) I would hope in my events I could allow players to open up and be creative with how they play and to always be able to think fast to create a new character profile. I would also allow my event characters to go off and do some passive RP with the troopers to allow the sense of being allowed to be involved as I do know there are multiple people that try to steer away from events as they are either shy or not sure what they can do to help which in fact is my main reason to apply to allow those 'Shy' players to actually be involved and how a good time themselves.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

I have an advanced knowledge of the ULX Commands that are key to have a good event such as the following; !hp, !model, !scale,  !cloak (so when setting up I am not seen flying around and breaking immersion) - I can and will go into more depth with the ULX Commands if asked in the comments below but until then I will keep it simple.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:

Drug Overload || Event 1
Event Idea 2:

Only An Unknown Group || Event 2

Roleplay Idea 1: 

The Following Google Document Is Not An Event But An Outline Of My Naboo Civilian Role.

(The Document Is Never Finished But Instead Updated Daily With Ideas)

Naboo Governor Truff

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Poll Status

Current +1 Status = 15

Current -Status = 5

Edited by Sudo
Updated Poll Status

I just believe you’re not that mature for the role, However the rest of the application is quite good.

If you can improve, I will be more than happy to change my answer.

Good Luck.

Edited by Emerald
Changed Opinion.
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Emerald said:

I just believe you’re not that mature for the role, However the rest of the application is quite good.

Thank you for the reply.

I have been told that I can be quite immature at times, so I will be sure to lift up my maturity throughout the server.

On 6/10/2018 at 9:47 AM, Emerald said:

^ -1, I don't think you're mature enough for the role. Imprvoe and I would consider changing my response to Neutral/+1.

Edited by Allucious
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Twinkie said:

+1,

He doesn't minge, and from what I can see he is mature. 

He just banters around really, no harmful minging. Minging is basically trolling my friends, trolling either verbally or physically and he doesn't do that. So +1, you also rp really well - Could make a good fit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zeta said:

He just banters around really, no harmful minging. Minging is basically trolling my friends, trolling either verbally or physically and he doesn't do that. So +1, you also rp really well - Could make a good fit.

Thank you for the reply Zeta.

I highly appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1,

He doesn't minge, and from what I can see he is mature. 

3 hours ago, Snow said:

Doesnt Minge, Great CO, Nice guy

Good Application

+1

+1 I think hes mature as well from what i've seen

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zeta said:

What zeta said explains my opinion 

stop playing chess ;)

+1

• Angry 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fish said:

What zeta said explains my opinion 

stop playing chess ;)

+1

Thank you a lot for the reply.

1 minute ago, Butcher232 said:

Despite our 'differences'... +1.

Don't make me regret this.

Thank You Butcher, I appreciate this.

I hope we can push behind the past.

• Like 1

+1

-I've seen you around alot

-you're good at leadership(seeing as you have quickly revived shore)

-you try to RP when you can

-you are very creative

Theses are all the reasons I will give you for a much deserved +1

-James

Edited by Metlebeard
Spelling mistake
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Metlebeard said:

+1

-I've seen you around alot

-you're good at leadership(seeing as you have quickly revived shore)

-you try to RP when you can

-you are very creative

Theses are all the reasons I will give you for a much deserved +1

-James

I appreciate your reply, James -

My shore SGT game wouldn't be this good without your help ❤️

• Like 1

.Not mature enough for this role

.Events are very similar to ones that have been done before (Especially the Drug Overlord one)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rike said:

.Not mature enough for this role

.Events are very similar to ones that have been done before (Especially the Drug Overlord one)

Thank you for the reply.

Updating to a +1

Sudo has privately messaged me on how he can improve himself as a person and that he is going to improve on all of his feedback.

He's personally changed a bit in the couple weeks I've seen him on the server.

• Active.
  • Great Leadership.
  • Improving on his minginess.
  • Events are quite good.

Good Luck.

• Upvote 1