Mauler

Pilot License Checkup Session - NPL

5 posts in this topic

Attention, on Saturday - 09/06/18 - 5:35 AEST, the first of many Pilot License Checkup sessions are going to be happening. This specific one is going to be the first one and only for those with the License level of Novice (NPL). All those that fail to attend without warning shall LOSE their license in which they will have to re-apply at a later date. Failure to give warning shall result in the loss of license (completely) with zero exceptions.

At this checkup session, there will be numerous events that will be happening. The first is to make sure that everyone is accounted for. The Next is for everyone to be completing the Flight Part of the Test AGAIN to make sure that they can still fly. The third and final part of the Session is for all participants to complete a form detailing many different questions in which a score of 75% correct is required to pass it. Failure to pass any of the 3 parts of the session will result in the termination of the License. To make sure there is no cheating, the form hasn't been handed out to anyone and won't be until the day of the examination. Not even Bossman Thrawn has it.

I will absolutely need the following people to be there:

@Crims, @Anthony, @Twinkie.

Thank you - [Imperial Starfighter Corps - High Command] Soontir Fel.

P.S @Whitey Is it possible to do the stuff to make this like important and such as basically, this has the potential to rid HALF of the server of their NPL's...?

P.S.S: IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT, COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR: Name, Rank, Regiment, Level of License and Reason for why you cannot make it.

Edited by Mauler

18 minutes ago, Mauler said:

To make sure there is no cheating, the form hasn't been handed out to anyone and won't be until the day of the examination. Not even Bossman Thrawn has it.

Is this treason? 🤔

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

Can I atleast have the form so I can prepare to test everyone ;-;

And to slip it to my friends (Kidding dont demote me papa)

Edited by Anthony

5 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Can I atleast have the form so I can prepare to test everyone ;-;

And to slip it to my friends (Kidding dont demote me papa)

Same lmao

ATTENTION, THE CHECKUP IS POSTPONED UNTIL TOMORROW (we are on naboo)