Rommel

Rommel/Volt's Application

12 posts in this topic

- GENERAL TEMPLATE -

What is your Steam name?: Dolffuss

What is your current in-game name?: Washington

What is your current in-game rank?: Lieutenant Colonel 

What is your current playtime on the server?: 4 days, 24 hours. + 7 days before reset

What is your current overall playtime on Garry's Mod?:  519 hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have any kicks, bans or warnings from anywhere on Imperial Gaming?: I have 1 warn where i pressed the alarm button and suicide. This was last year august when i was a mingy st who had no intent to rp. I believe I have changed.

Why do you believe you would be an asset to the team?: I believe I would be an asset to the team because I am currently doing a class of Media where we must film, edit and create videos and images. I also have three years of  eexperience in the 3d model program Blender

Do you understand that as a member of the advertisement team, you may have to put in long hours into various projects?: Yes I do

How well do you work with others in a team?: I believe that I work well in teams

How much time can you offer to the team in an average week?: I can offer At least 3+ hours during the weekdays and on weekends around 5+ Depending on what i am doing

Is there anything else you would like to add?: I know that for the past few days I have become somewhat of a minge following my PK, However I am attempting to work on this and become an active member of the community once again.

- GRAPHIC DESIGNERS TEMPLATE -

What software do you use for graphic design?: Blender and Photoshop

How much experience do you have with graphic design?: I have had three years experience using the program Blender. I have just recently been learning Photoshop, however I am aiming to improve.

What other software do you use to aid your graphic design?: I use Photoshop to edit my Blender creations and If I make a video I use Adobe Premier Pro

Have you created graphic designs in the past? If so, please link them here.: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1q1OFmWHUw2yEH3NsnM7OQo7RV1b6egsu

Why do you want to become a graphic designer?: I want to become a Graphic Designer so that I may use my Talents to help benefit a community. I  have been wanting a purpose to design and allowing me onto this team would grant that.

untitled9.thumb.png.e7e182f34da3b8d25af31906805a05f1.png1599306432_dungeon.1(1).png.f7a507e237e2b129dfd4995bfa68ae60.png

VEERSDONE.thumb.jpg.4388cd8b83a58b853eba2ef0f74abb56.jpg

TERMS OF APPLICATION:

By submitting this application, I understand that I am a representative of the Imperial Gaming Community and that my actions both as a part of this community and within other communities may affect the results of this application. I understand that advertising this application in any way may result in an instant denial of the application. I understand that if this application is denied, I must wait a minimum of two weeks before applying again. I understand that once this application is posted, I must wait seven days after the last reply in order to bump the post unless it is to notify players of a significant update. I understand that I may not respond to my own application unless it is a notification of updated information and that any form of argument within this application may result in instant denial of the application and punishments may be handed out. I understand that if I am accepted for this role that it is not an actual staff rank and that I will gain no benefits resulting from this new position. I understand that I must notify the chain of command if I will be absent for more than five days and that I must organise my projects to progress even if I am not present to oversee them. 

Edited by Rommel

+1 

I have seen Rommel and what he's capable of in graphic designing. He's also really friendly, and in terms of minging - I don't see it that often but do try to improve my dude. 

Good luck! Cheers.

Zeta

• Like 1

HUGE +1

Rommel is clearly talented and has made really cool stuff in the past.

I miss his history memes

• Like 1

Mega +1 Over the period that I've known Rommel he's made quite marvelous photoshop images and other animations. I'm impressed with his skill on the matters surrounding media and because of this, I recommend him for the media position.

Trpimir 

Regiment:.Vector Company

Server position:User 

Edited by Trpimir
Forgot to include imprtant imformation

+1

Rommel, you are an amazing community member with some crazy skills.

• Like 1

- ACCEPTED - 

Congratulations. Please ask a member of management for your TeamSpeak tag and please private message me your email so I can add you to the Trello board.

• Upvote 1