Peguin

Peguin/ Katie's PAC3 Tier 2 Application

37 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

RDM'd me, then when I called for an Admin, accused me of being a troublemaker.

If anyone has questions about this feel free to ask. There is more to it

Edit: If you wish to ask me about this situation, please ask me in game as it is a little difficult to explain and show what happened through text/voice.

Edited by Peguin

1 minute ago, Peguin said:

If anyone has questions about this feel free to ask. There is more to it

You tried to get out of the situation,lied both times when Gatsby was asking about the situation, and was proved wrong. Twice... 

I wont comment further.

34 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

You tried to get out of the situation,lied both times when Gatsby was asking about the situation, and was proved wrong. Twice... 

I wont comment further.

Look I don't wish to argue over anyone's application and I told Gatsby what really happened when he returned you so there would be less argument.

At the time I was standing still and you walked into my saber. Pinejack and Archer were there@Long_Night_of_Solace @pinejack.

I was doing PAC and doing an animation for pinejack as he wanted to film it for his advertising. And when doing the animation it moves my body and my hand therefore moving my saber. However I could not see where my saber actually was as it was somewhere else in PAC. 

Capture.PNG.f16bf9a35b65b44604fd9773891cf97c.PNG

If you would like to see what I mean in more detail come find me in game.

Edited by Peguin
  • Facepalm 1

57 minutes ago, Peguin said:

Look I don't wish to argue over anyone's application and I told Gatsby what really happened when he returned you so there would be less argument.

At the time I was standing still and you walked into my saber. Pinejack and Archer were there@Long_Night_of_Solace @pinejack.

I was doing PAC and doing an animation for pinejack as he wanted to film it for his advertising. And when doing the animation it moves my body and my hand therefore moving my saber. However I could not see where my saber actually was as it was somewhere else in PAC. 

Capture.PNG.f16bf9a35b65b44604fd9773891cf97c.PNG

If you would like to see what I mean in more detail come find me in game.

Myself and @pinejackcan confirm what Peguin is saying, I was in fact apart of the filming as I was standing next to him when it occurred. 

I’ve seen him RDM people and use his physgun inappropriately, but this does not reflect the majority of his time spent on the server. Application was well-made and detailed, PAC3s are good enough.

+1

On 6/3/2018 at 12:04 AM, SCHEFF said:

+1

Hell yes, Peguin has improved my roleplay definitely as well as the roleplay of others with his use of PAC. He has very creative and refined ideas which he executes with polish and with good ideas in mind. I could recognise Peguin's character out of a crowd of people instantly because of his iconic PACs. I can definitely see Peguin utilising Tier 2 in many satisfying ways.

Good luck, my dude(ette).