Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Martibo

Developers Needed - LINK

DEVELOPERS NEEDED

We've got some great Ideas for IG's future we just need people to help make it happen. Our current Development team is fairly busy planning our future updates and creating more efficient systems than the ones currently in place. What we are looking for is a few talented developers to help us have time to do the things we need to do if know how to code but don't fully understand the language give it a try you'll be surprised by how much support I personally give to assist our developers with things they need. In addition to that your services will be acknowledged (You can get a custom physgun color) if you can complete tasks given to you. 

Below is a link to the Development Application, feel free to fill it out if you think you can do it.

Applications are always open and we are always happy to accept new applicants with varying amounts of coding experience.

Apply in this thread

http://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/130-development-team-applications/

• Upvote 1

+1 This could Benefit the IG Community and I can vouch for Martibo he's a great boi and helps his Developers 

Just now, Goliath said:

I need help, I can't stand the beatings on my own.

That was only the first week until I bea... I mean assisted you to become the man you are today.

Just now, Martibo said:

That was only the first week until I bea... I mean assisted you to become the man you are today.

<22:53:25> "Martibo.": ./me abuses golith cause his a bad dev hehe

Just now, Martibo said:

Proof 

45e2651af6a978e3a599803a77fb43fe.png

You need to know how to program however I'm more than happy to help teach people glua.

I would love to help out as a developer - if I could actually code ha ha ha ha. Good luck to any and all applicants.