Steam Details

Steam Name: Keta

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:56522184

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/negrus99/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Keta

In Game Rank: Cadet

In Game Regiment: Imperial Starfighter Corps - Banshee Squadron

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  6W+ before the reset.

KN2vPDO.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):  Abusing Toolgun - Back in early 2017, I was a young Event Master who didn't really understand the boundaries of what's acceptable and what's not. I've since then completely changed and now I understand the seriousness of what I was doing.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of Moderators and the like, are to help guide and provide a safe space for everyone and anyone to roleplay in. They help new players with commands and what to do on the server, they help players with problems they have, whether it be: Being stuck, needing tools, needing vehicles spawned, models set, dealing with notorious players. Moderators are there for the safety of players, from trolls or minges who seek to ruin peoples' experience on this server. They are one of the sole representatives of server and are often remarked as the face of the server, thus being said, should be always respectful as all eyes are watching them.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

Previously, my stay at Imperial Gaming has always been in the Event Master team. I found that by providing people entertainment, I could give back to the server, and also have a little fun on the side. However, until recently, I found running events and the event team, more tedious than I had started with. As a moderator, I can still feel like I'm giving the server life, helping guide and teach those who need it. I really want to be apart of this server in as many ways as possible, through the Moderator team I believe I can help achieve my own goals, as well as help Imperial Gaming reach their own.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I have many, many, months of experience in ULX and dealing with players. You may think otherwise, just because I'm an event master, but I've dealt with players that aren't able to follow the rules that have been set out before them. Whether it be in the early morning, or during an event I'm running, I'm able to inform and help players of almost all problems that can arise. I've rarely ever snapped towards players, as I like to keep myself calm and collected, both in character as a Shadow Guard and as a Staff Member. Whenever I have breached the boundaries that were set before me, I usually reflect and amend on my actions. Like said before, I am a calm, collected, active, punctual and loyal member of this community.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

If the player has already disconnect, I would open the ~ console and check the name he was registered under. Post checking his name, I would first check in @ chat if anyone had grabbed his steam ID, or go through the steps to collect their steam ID through the logs. Once their steamID has been found and recorded down, using ULX I would ban him for the minimum of 1 week(?), and inform senior moderators of my decision. After going through the evidence, I would converse with the other moderators to come up whether there is a better outcome to the situation, be it a longer sentence if he has prior offenses, or a shorter one if he has none.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

Firstly, I would approach the bullied and ask about the situation. If the bullied person is a friend of mine, it may be better to get help from other Staff on the issue, as my opinion may be biased depending on the situation. However, I would put aside my relations with the bullied member and ask for a detailed explanation of what is happening, as well as any evidence that they can provide. If evidence is provided, I'd then attempt to contact the bully in hopes of sitting down with them over teamspeak, or in game. It is important to speak to them in person, with your voice, to gauge their responses, (If they're being sincere or if they're being sarcastic.) After I have gotten both statements, and it has been found that the bully was indeed doing it on purpose, I would bring them together in a Teamspeak channel, or in game, to resolve the issue, I would verbally warn the bully that if they continue, more harsh punishments will be handed out.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

It is not my place to warn a staff member that is abusing their powers. There are specific roles within the staff team that personally handle these incidents, and all should be forwarded to them. I would firstly make sure I turn on my recording software, or begin taking screenshots, as without any evidence of the incident, my report would be useless. I would inform the staff member that what they are doing is wrong, but not to the extent where an argument may happen in @ chat. It is better the less I intervene, as the decision made by the Management Team is always in the best interests of the server.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

If the DDOS threat is in game, I would immediately !steamID the player and collect any information I can on them. If they have not logged off by this time, I would inform a higher staff member of the incident with the SteamID of the potential DDOS. From there I assume, a punishment will be handed out, in the form of a perma-ban. I would do anything in my power to assist the other staff member, whether it be getting their steam profile link, their steam ID and if they have any other friends on the server, anything that may be useful.

An IP ban would be the most sufficient form of punishment, as the player has threatened the entire server, which can irreversibly impede roleplay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Keta
  • Upvote 1

+1

is bad at duelling tho

Has experience of being a staff member on the server and I don’t really need to explain much.

Biggest +1, Keta is a really great guy overall. 

• Active
  • Mature
  • Known in the community
  • Friendly
  • A Great EM
  • Much more.

+1

Previously when Keta was Senior Event Master, He showed a number of skills that I personally believe is fit for the role of Moderator.

• Trustworthy
  • Loyal
  • Friendly
  • Well Known
  • Helpful
  • Active

I believe that Keta is able to handle the abilities Trial Moderator upholds and the responsibilities needed for it.

Good Luck.

+1

I believe Keta has all the traits of a good moderator. Best XO :)

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

Previously when Keta was Senior Event Master, He showed a number of skills that I personally believe is fit for the role of Moderator.

• Trustworthy
  • Loyal
  • Friendly
  • Well Known
  • Helpful
  • Active

I believe that Keta is able to handle the abilities Trial Moderator upholds and the responsibilities needed for it.

Good Luck.

+1

big +1

• responsible
  • well known
  • trustworthy
  • active

2 hours ago, zaspan said:

big +1

• responsible
  • well known
  • trustworthy
  • active

Agreed! +1

+1

• Active
  • Well Known Among The Community
  • Trustworthy
  • Friendly

I Believe Keta Will Be Able To Handle The Responsibilities Of A Trial Mod 

Good Luck ! ,

Myth

** Notice **
An issue has been raised about recent behaviour, This application will be reassessed in 1 week.

@Whitey Copy that, I take responsibility for my actions, shouldn't have displayed myself like that whilst my application was up.

+1 been around as long as me

+1 

You may keep crashing into my tie, But I suppouse this once ill overlook that ❤️