Steam Details

Steam Name: Pink Banana

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:208421669

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377109066

In Game Details

In Game Name: Sol.

In Game Rank: Cadet.

In Game Regiment: Navy.

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 3 Days, 6 hours. Last Updated: Tuesday 15th May 2018 at 3.16pm 29e6313e50e2e7697d6f1ed1dfe764ec.jpg
https://gyazo.com/29e6313e50e2e7697d6f1ed1dfe764ec

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Im a very trust worthy guy and i wouldn't risk losing all  my time and effort that ive put onto this server to a stupid reason. I adore this server and i mean it to the bottom of my heart. Plus I have never been warned or banned and i try to keep a  good reputation on this fabulous server. I can be funny sometimes but i assure you that when im told to do something i do it. I don't play around. Im a serious guy but can be out of line sometimes and that is only if im allowed to or if im in a situation where theres need to.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I would love to obtain access to pac as im very deep into roleplaying and by obtaining back that allows me to go even deeper into roleplay . I feel PAC is a great way to expand the roleplay environment with its added cosmetics and objects. I have alot of ideas that involves PAC that would really impact how myself and other roleplay on this server. 

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): Im very dedicated to this server, usually using 4-6hrs of my time daily towards this server. and will continue to do so if im available. I have experience with using PAC on some DarkRP servers and i would really like to bring some of my creations alive as they are quite interesting.

PAC3 Examples:
https://gyazo.com/e12225a0524b9bc727d72e9534eea761

Edited by Sol

Neutral

Could use more detail and pac examples (New ones) could also use more play time and get known a bit more as I don't know you might change if you do some of these

Hi Sol, 

Your application is made to a decent standard, outlining some points in some detail.

Personally, I haven't seen you or your involvement on the server and in the community, not enough to be eligible for PAC in my books.

Your playtime is decent, but I would recommend you would obtain at least one-week playtime to assure yourself and to tick one box.

I would like to see some examples of your so-called knowledge of PAC before changing my opinion.

I will sadly have to -1 this application.

I would recommend that you become active on the forums, as a means of getting yourself out there and known.

I would also recommend that you put more effort into your application, and to expand on the answers some more.

Regards,

Twinkie

• Like 1

Hello Sol,

After reading your application, I have noticed some flaws that makes me believe that you are not ready to obtain PAC3 Tier One.

Firstly, You say you are 'Experienced' with PAC3, However when viewing your example it just looks rushed and not really thought out.

Server playtime is an issue as I have personally never seen you engage in RP or get involved within the Community.

• Personally never seen you on the server nor have I seen you engage in any RP.
  • Your Playtime on the server is quite low for someone applying for PAC3, Try to get atleast a week.
  • PAC3 Examples are very bland and boring, Would like to see some more detailed creations.
  • As @Twinkie mentioned, Try to get more involved within the Community and probably within the Forums aswell.
  • PAC3 Application is pretty average, However it would be nice to see some more detail in this application.

If you're able to improve on what is listed here, I will gladly change my opinion.

Good Luck.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hello Sol,

After reading your application, I have noticed some flaws that makes me believe that you are not ready to obtain PAC3 Tier One.

Firstly, You say you are 'Experienced' with PAC3, However when viewing your example it just looks rushed and not really thought out.

Server playtime is an issue as I have personally never seen you engage in RP or get involved within the Community.

• Personally never seen you on the server nor have I seen you engage in any RP.
  • Your Playtime on the server is quite low for someone applying for PAC3, Try to get atleast a week.
  • PAC3 Examples are very bland and boring, Would like to see some more detailed creations.
  • As @Twinkie mentioned, Try to get more involved within the Community and probably within the Forums aswell.
  • PAC3 Application is pretty average, However it would be nice to see some more detail in this application.

If you're able to improve on what is listed here, I will gladly change my opinion.

Good Luck.

-1 , I Agree With What Emerald Has Said , Put Effort Into Changing The Things That He Has Listed And I Will Consider Changing My Decision

Good Luck! ,

Myth

Edited by Mythical

5 hours ago, Joel said:

Neutral

Could use more detail and pac examples (New ones) could also use more play time and get known a bit more as I don't know you might change if you do some of these

-1 need allot more examples would also help if the examples were RP related

On 5/15/2018 at 8:08 PM, Mythical said:

-1 , I Agree With What Emerald Has Said , Put Effort Into Changing The Things That He Has Listed And I Will Consider Changing My Decision

Good Luck! ,

Denied - Due to community feedback - you may apply again in 2 weeks.