Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gary

Gary's Pac3 Tier 1 App.

In Game Details

In Game Name: HK-47 87D
In Game Rank: N/A
In Game Regiment: Bounty Hunters
Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  4 days (3 pre-update)

image.thumb.png.1df8fefebeab76cbfaa35caab882138e.png
PAC3 Questions
Have you used PAC Before: No.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with using PAC3 as within the community, I have not broken a rule, and some of my friends would say are trustworthy (not that it really helps saying my friends trust me)

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like to access to PAC3 so I can make my in-game HK-47 model more personalized, while staying lore friendly, and without breaking rules.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I don't really deserve it do be honest, I just want to try it.

PAC3 Examples: N/A, I haven't use it before.

-1 I don't know you t all, low playtime, no PAC3 experience, PAC3 app has little detail & answers are short

Big -1

• Low Detailed App.
  • No PAC Creations
7 minutes ago, Gary said:

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I don't really deserve it do be honest, I just want to try it.

^ This is not the answer you should put in, You said it. You don't deserve it. The reason "I just want to try using PAC" is not the answer to this question.

• No experience on using PAC3
  • A bit new to the server
  • I really don't know you.

You should learn how to use PAC3 first, It's not that hard if you try. Improve your application and find a better reason for why do you believe you deserve PAC. You also can make the app looks greater by adding colours and stuff and maybe talk to people more so a lot of people know you more.

Kind Regards,

Allucious

Edited by Allucious

1 hour ago, Allucious said:

Big -1

• Low Detailed App.
  • No PAC Creations

^ This is not the answer you should put in, You said it. You don't deserve it. The reason "I just want to try using PAC" is not the answer to this question.

You should learn how to use PAC3 first, It's not that hard if you try. Improve your application and find a better reason for why do you believe you deserve PAC. You also can make the app looks greater by adding colours and stuff and maybe talk to people more so a lot of people know you more.

Kind Regards,

Allucious

This sums it up nicely for me, try and get more well known around the server and perhaps even get PAC3 on a single player game and make some UNIQUE creations to show off in this application.

Hi Gary, I've noticed that this PAC3 Application is lacking a lot of detail and it seems that you have also rushed it.

• Low Playtime.
  • No Effort whatsoever.
  • Not well known.
  • Never used PAC3.
  • No valid examples of creations.

If you can improve on your application to make it perhaps look like the Accepted ones, I may consider changing my response.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi Gary, I've noticed that this PAC3 Application is lacking a lot of detail and it seems that you have also rushed it.

• Low Playtime.
  •  No Effort whatsoever.
  • Not well known.
  • Never used PAC3.

If you can improve on your application to make it perhaps look like the Accepted ones, I may consider changing my response.

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

• Low Playtime.
  • No Effort whatsoever.
  • Not well known.
  • Never used PAC3.

-1  No effort at all

12 hours ago, Gary said:

^^^ download it in workshop and use in single player 

19 hours ago, Allucious said:

Big -1

• Low Detailed App.
  • No PAC Creations

Kind Regards,

Allucious

Sums it up for me.

22 hours ago, Allucious said:

Big -1

• Low Detailed App.
  • No PAC Creations
22 hours ago, Gary said:

•  No experience on using PAC3

Kind Regards,

Allucious

Agreed -1