Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Artemis

Aretmis's Event Master Application.

Steam Name: Yigety Yeet

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:179296590

In Game Name and Rank: Artemis, Lance Corporal.

Time Played (Server Time): 6 days and 1 hour ; 2 days and 3 hours (after the update)

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): I have had no warns or bans.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No I haven't. 

Why are you applying to be an event master: I am applying to be an event master so I can entertain the community with my events. I have been involved in this great community for a little while now, and IG allows me to get away from school life and come to hang out with friends. I also see around 3 to 4 event masters on and I would love to help them out and give them a break from running events for everyone.

What can you bring to the event master team: I can bring activity and loyalty. I am also very dedicated to what I do and I will put 100% of my time and effort into this job if I get accepted.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people: I can make events more fun by giving everyone a go. what I mean by that is give every regiment something to do. I was in sith once and sometimes we would just stay at the Sith Temple and just stand there. I will stop this by having Jedi and Troopers/NPC's in my events so everyone get a turn and has great fun.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Yes I do.

Anything else you would like to add:

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aaeAqiBVtWvlx2nzKyGvYD3s2Zh-BoRxN6rvrz5M5P4/edit?usp=sharing  A New Uprising!

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eyw8xexyl1pPdElv62A1UdeyuFu0zfaGr2hzGo2nbKQ/edit?usp=sharing   The Sith Holocron!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied

8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
9. Must have less than 2 ban to apply (Depending on the situation)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Artemis
New event idea

Neutral

• Events Are Pretty Plain ( Not Trying To Be Mean)
  • Time Played Is Quite Low
  • I Don't Know/See You A Lot

Tips

• Event Idea's Can Be Improved A Lot More 
  • Application Can Be Lightened Up Abit More By Adding A Few Colours
  • Spending More Time In The Server And Getting More Well Known

If I See Effort Into Fixing The Mistakes I've Stated I Will Consider Changing My Decision 

Good Luck! , 

Myth

Edited by Mythical

Hello Artemis, 

While reading your Event Master Application, I have noticed some major flaws and as of now I don't believe you are ready to take on the position as an Event Master.

• Boring Events.
  • Not that well known.
  • Grammatical Issues.
  • Low Playtime (Both before and after server update).

If you are able to fix up your application, I may consider changing my response.

Good Luck.

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hello Artemis, 

While reading your Event Master Application, I have noticed some major flaws and as of now I don't believe you are ready to take on the position as an Event Master.

• Boring Events.
  • Not that well known.
  • Grammatical Issues.

If you are able to fix up your application, I may consider changing my response.

Good Luck.

see my updated comment ahead.

Edited by Zeta

15 minutes ago, Zeta said:

+1, good laddie - friendly. Though you gotta tone down the minging, and try and think of events that are a little more unique. Cause ransom events are pretty meh and ambush events are also meh. I have a tip though, look around your room to get inspiration for  your events, because I did. 

For my 1st event, I gazed upon an action figure of mine that I gotten back when I was 7 and it kinda looked like a good mercenary guy. So I did a mercenary themed type of event.

For my 2nd event, I actually went for a movie. The 2nd event was not really a movie though, it got inspired by a bit of terminator and stuff. My old 2nd event though, I literally looked around and saw the canadian flag and on it is what seem to be a weed plant, so I made a hallucination event and so on and so fourth. Yeah, for events just try and get inspiration. 

Also fix up your app, make it stand-out. Good examples of an event application is either DeeDee or Keta. I especially used DeeDee's app as inspiration. Also, try and get well-known. This is why I've been using my mic and been talking alot lately. Especially @addamcor it's nice to get to know you Hornet :D

I don't minge, I just like to have fun with other people here and there. Thanks for the response though. And yes, I am trying to get around and meet new people. but my job in RP is to guard IHC. But I get around when I can.

Edited by Artemis

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Hello Artemis, 

• Boring Events.
  • Not that well known.
  • Grammatical Issues.

Good Luck.

Sums up what I have to say

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

I especially used DeeDee's app as inspiration. 

I thought I recognised that format. 

14 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hello Artemis, 

• Boring Events.
  • Not that well known.
  • Grammatical Issues.

Good Luck.

Regardless, this application isn't the best, to be frank its lacking alot of effort, I have no idea who the hell you are and you have very low playtime.

If you really want to get away with low playtime, make something like these:

its-a-no-from-me-2.jpg.468a8683df59bde85051c6f63283ec7b.jpg

(-1)

18 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hello Artemis, 

• Boring Events.
  • Not that well known.
  • Grammatical Issues.

Good Luck.

You're not ready to take on the position as an Event Master, As Emerald said.

You also seems to be a minge. You assaulted a General, And when we were interrogating you in ISB HQ You said " Fuck the Empire " Twice, I wouldn't trust you being an Event Master because of these Reasons. 

For now,

Edited by Allucious

Edited

Your events are minimal at best

but I don't think you are ready for this roll from my experience with you recently

-you ran into temple and did some mingey things and when someone told chopz you added me to a squad so you could hunt me down for something I didn't even do.

- You kept adding people to a squad called "Bees" and then hunted them down with the outline thing and then arrested them and ran off without saying anything and then when asked what you were doing you said they "Hacked 996th communication" because they joined a squad called "Bees" which could mean anything.

- you keep acting like a minge

Improve your behaviour majorly and I might change

Edited by Joel

-1 you have put minimal effort in app, the only time I’ve seen you is when I had to re-educate you.

ATTENTION ALL! I have put in some hard work and edited my events. I have also been going around the ship to try and been known. I am also now in sith Inquisitors!

Stopped me in my tracks yesterday on the 3rd Floor. Spammed Wave at me. Got angry because I didn't know who he was. Kept Advertising 212th To Me

3 hours ago, Boris said:

Stopped me in my tracks yesterday on the 3rd Floor. Spammed Wave at me. Got angry because I didn't know who he was. Kept Advertising 212th To Me

Ah don’t know what you mean, stop telling lies, I waved to you once, and told you about 212th once. I said “Hey you should join 212th” just to tell you they were recruiting. Even check logs if you want to.

Edited by Artemis

13 minutes ago, Artemis said:

Ah don’t know what you mean, stop telling lies, I waved to you once, and told you about 212th once. I said “Hey you should join 212th” just to tell you they were recruiting. Even check logs if you want to.

Just a tip, try not to argue or shit-stir within your own application. If you want to confront someone about their opinion of you on your application, take it to private messages.

Messages other players he's angry with, insults them, laughs at them when they respond with an insult, claims they're angry when they weren't even the person who originally initiated the conversation, when the other player responds again he tells the player to shut the fuck up and threatens to do it for them if they don't comply.

Above explains an exchange I had with Artemis a couple of nights ago in PM's.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Stevo. said:

Messages other players he's angry with, insults them, laughs at them when they respond with an insult, claims they're angry when they weren't even the person who originally initiated the conversation, when the other player responds again he tells the player to shut the fuck up and threatens to do it for them if they don't comply.

Above explains an exchange I had with Artemis a couple of nights ago in PM's.

Steve, I’m sorry if I insulted you, but you really did make me angry when you randomly decided to gun me down as an event character in the middle of an event. Last nights confrantation was childish from both of us, and I’m sorry if I insulted you in anyway.

Edited by Artemis

2 minutes ago, Artemis said:

Steve, I’m sorry if I insulted you, but you really did make me angry when you randomly decided to gun me down as an event character in the middle of an event. I believe you were then not allowed to participate in that event when you RDM’ed me.

It wasn't RDM, you were minging as an event character, and regardless of what happened, you should not be threatening other players. Period.

1 minute ago, Stevo. said:

It wasn't RDM, you were minging as an event character, and regardless of what happened, you should not be threatening other players. Period.

I was not minging, I was just about to be handed over when you gunned me down. Even the event master pulled you aside and told you it was and told you, you were not to participate in that event.

Hi @Artemis, I have been looking over your application, and have decided that I will not support it.  You have events that are fairly bland, and have been arguing in your application, showing that you do not have the maturity to become an event master.

• Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Artemis said:

I was not minging, I was just about to be handed over when you gunned me down. Even the event master pulled you aside and told you it was and told you, you were not to participate in that event.

Once again you’re ignoring the point. The point isn’t what led up to the conversation and threat, the point is that you shouldn’t be threatening players at all. If you cannot see that point, then you should not be a staff member.

I won’t be replying to any further messages and will let others post their opinions.

Edited by Stevo.