Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tex

This is absolutely disgusting.

I AM POSTING THIS HERE BECOUSE I CANNOT ON CASPACIUS APPLICATION, AND IF DELETED YOU KNOW ITS THE STAFF COVERING UP.

Hey look, i may not be active due to irl reasons and i may not have the "right" to say these things in other peoples eyes, but i am not new to this server. and i do have my opinions. 

im studying and still keeping and eye on my communities and i see a bunch of people picking on someone i know, let em throw my hat in!

Firstly, from my past experiences Ben can be mingy at times, annoying and a outright prick. But never to the point that he wont seriously rp in a rp situation if called for. Secondly, and most importantly, THIS BAN IS FOR "CONSTANT MINGE | NO INTENT TO RP" Yet, as ben stated, he wasnt even on the server to receive the ban, someone show me to the ban appeal? or the actual reason to ban? this is more like community discrimination to someone you do not like and if you let this happen not only does it lower your own moral compass, but it hurts the reputation to the community to my eyes, and even though i have been away, i wouldn't think these types of things would be happening, and especially not supported by the people i used to know. I know how Ben acts, yeah he minge's sometime (barely enough to warrent a warn, let alone a perma ban) Also, banend for messing around in traning? id look out all st's out there. you fuck up or crack a joke, that is apparently "terms for a perm" this should've been a warn or 24 hour ban at most. yeah he may minge a bit. no one, and i mean NO ONE C can say they havent before, i know his minge was never constant, and he would still RP Regardless, have good times and at least, make everything a bit more interesting. He came back and wrote a unban application, proving his intent to want to rp and play with his friends. and you will disregard this loyalty? And the worst thing is he was banned without warning while he was off the server. THIS IS DISCRIMINATION TO SOMEONE YOU DO NOT LIKE. Im sorry, but this immoral community discrimination is disgusting. i will not take part, instead i want everyone to at-least realise this disgusting discrimination. i lend my support to Ben. i would've hoped others would too.

On 5/1/2018 at 4:11 PM, Ben said:

m Details

Steam Name: Capacis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131154782

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/im-reforemd-plz-unban

In Game Details

In Game Name: Greg or Tyrone(Cant remember)

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

ban.JPG.73b1f5e167c2a0347a2f158d6243e121.JPG

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: I don't know, I was banned when I wasn't on the server.

What was the reason for the ban: Constant Minge | No intent to rp

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was playing around on the server, goofing off just being an all-around nuisance towards the ST Brigader by messing around in training. I then ran off and was AOS and killed, after I was killed we were trapped in ST bunks by ISB and ST's, because of this we all said we were at a LAN party and went AFK in hopes of them leaving. However, when they didn't leave, I then disconnected from the server to have dinner unknowingly banned after I disconnected. I then logged onto the server like a week ago and found out I was banned.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I've been a member of the IG community for a long time, and I have supported the community for a long time as well, although I may not play on the server actively I still enjoy coming back and having a chat with people in game and having a look at the new updates and all the awesome new changes, however, I'm unable to do that when I'm banned. I apologize for messing around during ST training and being a general nuisance to the people taking it seriously, I would like for my ban to be removed or shortened due to my reasons stated, and I regret everything I did, and I'm truly sorry.

9 hours ago, Anthony said:

The reasons above have covered it, and I myself have had similar experiences where you come on the server with no intent to RP and have ruined player's fun.

Bro, the only players fun ruined is ben who got banned. for avoiding mandatory training. I MEAN SERIOSLY?!

13 hours ago, Twinkie said:

From the perspective I had, I had to set all of you back to recruit, you were a complete nuisance to everyone, all of you constantly changing your names, and honestly, being a pain. From a first hand view, I saw your actual intentions on our server, not to rp, but to just stir trouble. 

This probably has to be my biggest:

hey fairo, set him back to recruit for avoiding the training, but PERM? BRAH

On 5/2/2018 at 8:43 PM, Lincoln said:

-1: The reasons people have stated above cover my opinions on this topic. Should never be allowed back.

brah, he was banned for running away from st training, WHO DOESNT?!

On 5/2/2018 at 5:22 PM, Chef said:

Oh hell no. On the day you were banned, I oversaw you and your minge clan making everybody's day a nightmare. You had no intention to properly roleplay and if you were, it was with underlying and somewhat sarcastic intentions, as is the case with some notable friends that you play with. Also, your reasons behind you being unbanned are crap and do not actually help your point...

You have been a long-time community member, so you should know, understand, and respect the rules that we have had in place for a long time. You support the community nowadays by doing the polar opposite, by being a total nuisance to our players and staff. Your behaviour is absolutely appalling, case and point.

I do not want you back, ever.

P.S. it is incredibly immature to downvote somebody's vote and opinion on your own ban appeal. Grow up and move on.

brah, he was banned for running away from st training, WHO DOESNT?! He was minging earlier in the day? its called a warn, a kick, or a 24 hour ban. a week if he jumps on debrief spamming memes, i dont even need to be staff to know that, its common sense. but brah, a perm for skipping training. BRO?! 

On 5/2/2018 at 4:38 PM, pinejack said:

-1 no explanation needed, should never be allowed back on the server.

EXPLANATION NEEDED.

On 5/2/2018 at 4:32 PM, Mauler said:

Easy -1

fairo, maulers boss.

On 5/2/2018 at 4:13 PM, Cody said:

• You have been on the server for almost a year, you know the rules.
  • You have consistently over several months shown that you have no intent to seriously RP on this server.
  • You have consistently over several months shown that you have no intent to follow server rules. Repeatedly continuing to minge and break a multitude of server rules over and over again.
  • You have repeatedly been kicked out of regiments for causing issues due to your lack or non-existent RP and continuous minging.
  • You have again and again ruined the RP experience for countless members of the community.'
  • You have shown no remorse for any of your actions.
  • You have shown no intent to change your behaviour. 
  • You have been given more chances then someone can count.

It is my recommendation that this ban appeal not only be denied, but also that you be community ban from Imperial Gaming. You have created issues for players and staff for too long. Ruining RP on the server for people for months. Showing no true remorse for your actions or intent to change your behaviour.

no intent to change behavior? nah apologizing and making a application isn't a intent to change behavior, saying sorry isnt showing remorse, so in your eyes, everything is reversed? too me everything you have said is contradicted by the application.

Edited by Tex
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, Tex said:

I AM POSTING THIS HERE BECOUSE I CANNOT ON CASPACIUS APPLICATION, AND IF DELETED YOU KNOW ITS THE STAFF COVERING UP.

this disclaimers here becouse from the unban appeal it is apparent majority of staff like to dig in at ben, and becouse im speaking out, they might want to remove this. I believe the whole community should have a different view, or atleast a say in this. because this is biased beyond belief.

Edited by Tex
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 3

Wish I could post something like whitey so I could get 16 upvotes.

In the time you have been away, Ben’s attitude as well as the attitude of the group of people he hangs with has deteriorated to the point where he is not only welcome but removed at first wrong doing. It is like being on parole and he broke yet another law.

I mean come on! Most of that group (Tom, Kumo, Seven) were staff on this server and now they stoop to such a awful role within the community: “The Minge”.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Angry 1

I personally wouldn't use the word "brah" if I wanted to be taken seriously, nor I would I keep using the "He didn't want to do ST training, and who wouldn't?" excuse which essentially equates to "Ben didn't want to RP on an RP server and broke server rules as a result" over the several times you used that excuse.

What you've posted here (and your attempt to try and drag staff members into the mud) doesn't really help Ben in the slightest. If anything, all you've (the OP) done is piss people, from the crowd of players watching that ban appeal, like me off in your attempt to try and rally the community and your further attempts to get Ben sympathy points.

Edited by Stevo.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, Tex said:

AND IF DELETED YOU KNOW ITS THE STAFF COVERING UP.

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Tongue 1

Thank you Whitey,

Tex I would suggest in future that you get all the evidence and facts correct before making a post like this as it has made you look like a silly goose. Whitey has provided evidence and facts to backup all his claims he has made which has now I hope opened your eyes into what actually has occured for Ben to be banned.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day mate.

Regards,

Wolf

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, Whitey said:

Kindly yours,
Whitey

Whitey, you are absolutely right in everything you said, everything you have said is great. although im too busy with study right now as exams are coming up i will find it hard to join a ts with ben (i might try and find the time). i was just appalled at how some of the staff acted in the app (which may i add no staff elaborated on the reasons why in the application replies) and im sorry but it it kinda leads me to believe there is a bias, as i stated. And i will say, still i believe a perm ban in this situation is uncalled for, but i understand the reasons behind it a little more. i feel he should have a temp ban (even a long one(2-3 weeks)) to reflect on his actions, and to let him realize what he is missing out on if he is allowed back.

9 hours ago, Stevo. said:

I personally wouldn't use the word "brah" if I wanted to be taken seriously, nor I would I keep using the "He didn't want to do ST training, and who wouldn't?" excuse which essentially equates to "Ben didn't want to RP on an RP server and broke server rules as a result" over the several times you used that excuse.

What you've posted here (and your attempt to try and drag staff members into the mud) doesn't really help Ben in the slightest. If anything, all you've (the OP) done is piss people, from the crowd of players watching that ban appeal, like me off in your attempt to try and rally the community and your further attempts to get Ben sympathy points.

it was not a attempt to drag staff members into the mud, i just dont agree with how some of them have acted at all, even whitey agreed. you see whitey is the only one who has expanded on the reason of bens ban, he has acted extremely mature, and respectable in my eyes.

like me off in your attempt to try and rally the community and your further attempts to get Ben sympathy points.

Firstly, sorry for pissing you off (i think that is what you meant), and again like i said prior i legitimately thing a permanent ban is wrong in this case, even after whitey elaborated the situation further. if there were prior situations such as name changes, or rp issues, he should have been warned, kicked or even temp banned. With the reasons whitey gave id agree with a temp ban, a long one at that (month or so) im aware of some situations happening in many communities and at very least, and there has been a bit of a shift in friends ect, ben wants to play with his friends, and i know if it means staying on the server he would act maturely and rp as he has been proven to do before.

Furthermore ban applications, i feel should atleast let the community reply or have a opinion, if you are a true community everyone should at least express their opinions on applications, as i have done, and as whitey said

19 hours ago, Whitey said:

all matters where possible should be dealt with in the Public Eye unless it is absolutely dire.

While that is true, i believe  the unbiased community should be allowed to state their opinions, not just see whats happening.

No, him avoiding st training does not mean "no i dont want to rp" it may mean "oh i have dinner" or "oh i have irl problems to deal with" or he may just have issues with the trainer which im sure many have had before, if you haven't, idk? go outside maybe? , and stevo, ❤️ yah for being the only non staff to comment.

im sorry if you were pissed off, also rally the community? nah man, i just felt the wider community may have different opinions to whats happened.

2 hours ago, Ridge said:
20 hours ago, Tex said:

AND IF DELETED YOU KNOW ITS THE STAFF COVERING UP.

lol

Heheh okay yeah tasteless jab at the staff, my bad and i will admit it (sorry), but seeing those replys on the app made me a tinsy bit "pissed"

2 hours ago, Wolf said:

Thank you Whitey,

Tex I would suggest in future that you get all the evidence and facts correct before making a post like this as it has made you look like a silly goose. Whitey has provided evidence and facts to backup all his claims he has made which has now I hope opened your eyes into what actually has occured for Ben to be banned.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day mate.

Regards,

Wolf

without me making this there would've been no way for me to get all the evidence and facts. ;3 also i post it at night, but i did have a pleasant sleep.

PS. I do look like a goose, 10 up votes and i will post a pic ❤️

To summarize,

I may not have had all the prior information, but my position on the perm ban is the same regardless, the ban should not be permanent, although there needs to be reconciliation.

I believe my position is not making me act silly, i am serious about my own moral compass, i will act according to my own moral code. I have been staff on many other servers, why many may not have been star wars RP servers, i know the stress of staffing a server but i also know how the staff team can feel like a close group of friends, and friends tend to rub their opinions on other people, leading to bias. I am sorry wolf, i do not think im acting like a "silly goose" for sticking to my own moral code.

Ben applied because he wishes to be apart of the community. Their is no other reason for a ban application, anyway, i have study to do.

With the highest of expectations,

Tex

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@WhiteyPs. you may have posted bens ip in the logs, he may be hit offline please delete ( i see 2 ip adress's there)

Edited by Tex

1 minute ago, Stevo. said:

And also I love how you want people to take you seriously and then insult me by implying that I don't have a life, or whatever sub-par remark you meant by it. Maybe you should pull you're head out of your arse and not be hypercritical when you say you don't want to piss people off.

woah man didn't imply that, i was saying if you dont have any irl things going on around you you should be going out and doing stuff man, everyone has issues of their own. well i mean many people have these issues regardless of their "life", i know you personaly and i am appalled at what you have called me man, thats hostile.

• Upvote 1

yeah no i cant delete posts so here have a pic of this plane :D   it went giant for some reason 𑢠

Edited by Tex
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Stevo. said:

Regardless of how you have interpreted it, a stormtrooper would never defy the orders of a superior officer, hence the failRP, which is the breaking of a server rule. In Ben's case, he didn't have any of the issues you are suggesting, he just didn't want to comply with the training, decided to not attend, got AOS'ed, changed his name to void the AOS, all of which break server rules.

And also I love how you want people to take you seriously and then insult me by implying that I don't have a life, or whatever sub-par remark you meant by it. Maybe you should pull you're head out of your arse and not be hypercritical when you say you don't want to piss people off.

-starts by saying he loves how i want to be taken seriously

-Starts by saying i insulted him

-goes to saying the "insult" was sub par and doesn't matter

-Goes on to insult me and saying im hypocritical, while being hypocritical to your self.

-all by trying to be serious himself

The hypocrisy man, hold your horses. 

Can we get a mod to remove the abuse please?

Edited by Tex
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Stevo. said:

Maybe you should pull you're head out of your arse and not be hypercritical when you say you imply don't want to piss people off.

Might wanna double think what you are typing before you post it man, because you tick all these boxes.

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Mauler said:

Wish I could post something like whitey so I could get 16 upvotes.

Almost like the whole active playerbase up-voted him.. 

Edited by Admonish
  • Shocked 1
  • Thinking 2

13 hours ago, Tex said:

No, him avoiding st training does not mean "no i dont want to rp" it may mean "oh i have dinner" or "oh i have irl problems to deal with" or he may just have issues with the trainer which im sure many have had before, if you haven't, idk?

Hello Tex.

I just wanted to clear up the term 'avoiding ST training' quickly

'Avoiding ST training' wouldn't be classed as those reasons you listed. going AFK because because of real life is perfectly acceptable, and my officers know to well that i am often interrupted by real life meaning that they have to hold a portion of the training without me. [Which i am very grateful for]. All we do is move you out of the way slightly, so when you do come back, you can resume the training. Which many ST's have done before and will continue to do.

'Avoiding ST training' is classed as when the player is NOT AFK, and isn't showing up to the training either because they don't like the trainer or because they simply don't want to do it. Avoiding ST training can also occur during the training session itself.

Although. Having issues with the trainer is a common response, [Particularly mingey ST's whom i've had to punish have made this excuse numerous times in an attempt to get out of ST training]. However, to put it simply, it doesn't matter. You may have a teacher in school who you don't like, but that doesn't matter. You still have to attend there classes. Same story is for ST training.

I also mentioned that avoiding ST training can occur inside the training session itself. Let me expand this. Many many times, ST's have come to a training session, and have then wanted to leave. Not go AFK, but physically get out of the room they are in. There are 3 common methods that ST's utilize to do this.

1: Sneaking out of the room

2: Lying to the officer or commander holding the training, that he needs to see a super important person for a super secret meeting, AKA Emperor Palpatine

3: Getting themselves arrested by shooting other troopers, to then go to the brig, to then try and perform a jail break.

Pretty much all of these reasons will lead to a demotion. Or, if i am feeling generous, 50+ Granny crouches, which, if the ST refuses to do, leads to a demotion.

However. A demotion isn't temporary. If it is noted that you have been demoted to recruit continuously, then admins are able to ban you for the reasons 'Constant minge' or 'Fail RP' Since if they have been demoted you this many times, then there is obviously a problem.

Hopefully this cleared this point up for you Tex, [Sorry about writing an essay over one little piece, i may or may not have gotten carried away]

Thank you for reading: ~ Hornet

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, addamcor said:

Thank you for reading: ~ Hornet

yeah nah we talked to whitey last night and got our questions answered its all good,

I just want to apologize to the staff who thought i was just taking a trying to insult and stress them them aswell, my goal isnt to stress you out or piss you off, it was simply a attempt at applying a unbiased view, to as what i saw it, a very bias reply base (and hostile reply base) on a application, i will say this again though, is still think he should not have been permabanned, but again it is a issue that is out of my hands and i wanted to express my view. 

• Upvote 2