Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

20180503184530_1.jpg.720b943a5e94e2e42539038dc1592254.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

None

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

None

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

Amarok networks - Staff Manager, Developer (Shutdown and then re-opened with a diffrent name, Syntax)

Syntax Servers - Staff Manager (Shutdown and changed to First Order Gaming)

Thermal Networks/Nation - Co-Owner (Server got shutdown)

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of a moderators on any server is too make sure no rules are broken and to help people's RP experience. A moderator should be very flexible and readily available to tackle any and all situations, the include: Mass RDM, RDA, RDM, Bullying ETC. The moderator should also be competent enough to make decisions on punishments and should not let his/her emotions get in the way of that. But most importantly it is too create a smooth Roleplay experience for everyone on the server. The moderator should not abuse his/hers power for any personel gain and only use the abilities when it is necessary. 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for Trial Moderator. A huge factor for me applying is because i don't have much to do when i get home i just jump on IG and have fun around the server (i don't minge i stay within the rules). Most of my time is dedicated to IG and no other server.I have been running around the ship/map too try and create new relationships with other players and to have as much fun as i can. When i first joined the server i tried to get into incinerator when rooster was the commander, I failed but that didn't stop me from coming back the next day and trying out for RST, I stayed in RST for most of my time on the server (3 Months) and reach the rank of Major, I struggled and earned my way up through the ranks. I am a very self motivated player and i am always determined to get to the end of everything i start. I am massively dedicated to the server and i would like too see it through and by being a moderator i could help the staff team whenever i need to.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

- Independence 

- Self Motivation

- Positive Attitude

- Activity
Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

First i would grab his steamID, then i would ask one of the people who got killed by the rdmer, i would say if there was a reason or it was just plain mass RDM. Then i would proceed to warn him for Mass RDM, DC to avoid sit then tell an admin+ about the situation to work out a suitable ban time.

~Commands~

!warn steamID MassRDM x(Players killed), Disconnect to avoid punishment

!ban steamID MassRDM (Time depending on severity)

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

bob = Bully, Uno = victim

I would bring the 2 of them on top of the ship to try and work out why bob was bullying uno to see whether or not i can try and calm down bob into leaving uno alone. If bob keeps on going i would take a suggestion from an admin too see if a ban should be put down. (my own punishment) Bob should be gagged and muted for 5-10 mins depending on the severity to make sure he learns from his mistakes

~Commands~

!bring Bob

!bring Uno

!warn bob Bullying/ !ban bob Bullying (Negotiated time with admin depending on severity)

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would first alert the staff member to stop as it might be ruining peoples RP experience on the server. If he continues to abuse i would shadowplay the event and try to get any witnesses to help. The more evidence of a high member of staff abusing the better my case will be. i would inform someone on the management team with the evidence i have provided.

~Commands~

!administrate

!spectate

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

I would do teleport the oppressor  somewhere discreet like ontop of the ship to make sure there won't be any interruptions from any mingy st's that might be his friend helping him. I would proceed to get an admin because a DDOS threat is a very serious matter an i believe i would not be suitable to deal with it

~Commands~

!jailtp/ !fbring

!warn (player) Threatening to DDOS the server/ !ban (player) (Negotiated time with admin)

Additional Information:

This application is always being updated daily, so if it doesn't have enough detail just come back the next day and it should have some more.

Thanks for reading my application leave any constructive criticism in the comments below

~ Fish/Nike/Kir Kanos 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.
8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Fish
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

Yes.

+1

/me Bows with repsect

Thanks!

A big fat +1 from me.

When I first met Nike, he was a bit weird at first. He asked me of stuff that happened long ago. Either way, we've talked for a bit and then I realized he was a really nice person. He's also definitely active. Great choice for mod, mature too.

Good Luck!

- Zeta

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Allucious said:

+1 biggest +1 I can give.

Reasons stated above.

13 minutes ago, Zeta said:

A big fat +1 from me.

When I first met Nike, he was a bit weird at first. He asked me of stuff that happened long ago. Either way, we've talked for a bit and then I realized he was a really nice person. He's also definitely active. Great choice for mod, mature too.

Good Luck!

- Zeta

14 minutes ago, Pickle said:

+1

Thanks guys!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Active
  • Well Known

Nike Would Be A Great Candidate For T-Mod For  The Reasons Stated Above ^

Good Luck!

Edited by Mythical
  • Like 1

+1

• Friendly
  • Well Known
  • Mature
  • Has all the skills to be a Trial Moderator
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Well Known
  • Mature

^Says it all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fish said:

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

Terms of application ^^

Eh

+1

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mythical said:

+1

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Active
  • Well Known

Nike Would Be A Great Candidate For T-Mod For  The Reasons Stated Above ^

Good Luck!

31 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Well Known
  • Mature

15 minutes ago, Joel said:

^Says it all

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Terms of application ^^

Eh

+1

Oops must have forgot about that will fix asap

+1

doesnt let me call him fish though

(wait is that doxxing)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mauler said:

+1

doesnt let me call him fish though

(wait is that doxxing)

Thanks mauler!

I have got a camp to go to from 8/05 until 11/05

So i will be inactive from those 4 days...

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:12 AM, Kendrick said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Well Known
  • Mature

+1

• Like 1

On 5/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, Morgan said:

+1

Much appreciated!

++++1 

Active

Loyal

Mature

When i was with him in RG he was smart even when under pressure he stayed calm 

can talk in a equal and effective manner and talk down a mad,misunderstood whatever 

100% deserves T-Mod

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marlin said:

++++1 

Active

Loyal

Mature

When i was with him in RG he was smart even when under pressure he stayed calm 

can talk in a equal and effective manner and talk down a mad,misunderstood whatever 

100% deserves T-Mod

Thank you all for your support on my application it means a lot to me ❤️

3 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Agreed +1

❤️

Thank you for your comment

On 5/3/2018 at 8:50 PM, Mythical said:

+1

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Active
  • Well Known